Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

In search of my angelic brothers/sisters sent by God to help

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: In search of my angelic brothers/sisters sent by God to

Postby SOH » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Nightingale wrote:its kinda hard to believe that demons have enough power to even affect my dreams. i always thought that dreams are solely from God to give men messages and not something that can so easily be touched by the Dark One. I yhave felt a sort of suspense from these dreams but never terror, always an interest into whatever hidden meaning lay beneath the surface.

p.s: Yahweh is awesome! :)

You are truly lucky to have grown up knowing who Yahweh is, I unfortunately did not have the gift of knowing such a powerful name, but luckily until recently, even as someone who has been sent by God, so you can see that I’ve had to re learn everything I was taught from the childhood I was born into on this earth, and so must we all in order to learn truth.

If I had known this from childhood I would have been much better protected, or have been able to protect myself, but I now realise I must be a warrior spirit, because I seem to rather want to fight off these demons on my own then use Gods help, I don't know why, but I feel fearless against them it's like something takes over me, something very powerful, like another me the real me, its hard to explain. And I have recently been fighting them off in my dreams; they don't bother me in person when im awake anymore, thanks to the positive prayers of friends and my good efforts I hope the God listens to.

But I can say this, some nights where I have felt really bad vibes, I have said that name and prayed before going to sleep, each time it was the most peaceful sleep I’ve "EVER" had in my life, and when I would wake up in the morning I would feel so calm, happy, and not bad or like anything happened. So it is definitely true and works in my opinion from my experience.

And yes, demons, or evil spirits what ever we may know them as can infiltrate our dreams, just like God can, it is this, what is their best resource to finding out what God and his people are up to, this is the only way they attack me now, and it's still very consistent even after I pray, they always find that one time im slipping. before they used to conjure up weird dreams that I would even be aware was a ridiculous dream, and didn't make sense, and they would use characters in my dreams and befriend me and make me talk, then I foiled that trick, then they started appearing as themselves as black shadow beings talking to me in my dreams, then at the end say something to trick me, and always and angel or Jesus would have to come and save me, then they would just make a complete non sense dream, get me close enough and just grab me and freeze me, now they started a new tactic, they started using my family members in my dreams and have failed once again, because my spirit me has automatically learned they trickery, I now don't even have to be aware I just know when im being dooped. And now I have power over them, because when we don't fear them they become powerless and we fear them we become powerless. They will never stop, always find our weakness and used it against us for evil, and we must do the same to them for good.
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby SOH » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm

mindtwister wrote:To SOH:

Sorry to take so long to get back to you but life has become very hectic these days as I'm sure you are aware.
I'm glad to hear that you have a glow about you. It is something that you will start to notice in others , if you haven't done so already. You may notice the glow in others but not in yourself because of your humility.

Other people stare at you because they know you are different and special somehow. But what they don't realize is that they too can obtain this glow in time if they follow a rightous path in life. Check out this book called "the Celestine Prophesy" It will explain a lot to you, I'm sure. Try to keep on helping others and doing what you know is right and the glow will never leave you.

Hey no worries at all, I completely understand, I will admit, I have been away for a while as well, allot is going on here too, but that’s this life for all of us, we all are busy with our world while trying to do our best to help others benefit from our experiences and knowledge, all I can do is be patient, once again thank you so much for your help, I will definitely read this book you recommend to better understand this aspect of life as im completely new to this knowledge. And I completely agree with, & I do not feel I am special, but I do feel everyone can feel and experience what I do if they wanted and that we are all special to the most high, and we "ALL" are capable great beings because that’s who we all really are as long as we learn not to be corrupted by this world anymore and be our true essence instead. Thank you!
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby SOH » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Archangel090 wrote:
SOH wrote:Very interesting, im also very interested to know more about this vortex you mentioned, back several years ago, i was driving down a city road around 10pm and i saw in the distance, a cylinderical round white energy thing or vortex shoot up straight into space, and its pulse was inside the round shaped vortex which was moving upwards, and when it shut down the vortex came back down from space back to earth, it was when i was able to see the unseen "Spiritual World" while awake, other people couldn't see this, i also almost crashed a few times on the freeways at night, when i would literally go blind with white light "maybe and angel suddenly appearing close by figthing of another dark spirit, while in the distance sky's i could see continuos lightening and no sound, while people could not see anything, i could also see the dark spirits...

Just wondering about this vortex, thanks.

What about the vortex did you want to know?

Hey sorry for the late reply, please understand I get very little opportunities to come to this site, due to the schedule of my life.

I would really like to know if you don't mind me asking- what is this vortex, what does it do, what is its purpose, was I just seeing something else from what you describe or do you think it may be the same thing?

And if you could maybe explain why while I was able to see this back then, would I get randomly blinded on a normal commute in my car, like literally flashes of white light, as if I went blind and the colour blind was just pure white light, and then everything would go back to normal, the one time I experienced this just before driving down the expressway, on my left in the sky I saw a blue orb...brightness something like a 10,000k HID bulb blue in color orb literally in the sky, to my left, as high as maybe a helicopter would hover. Id say about 5-6 stories high to my left in height distance, and about 500 metres away in distance.

Thank you!
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby SOH » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 pm

BlissBaby13 wrote:I have always seen energies since I was very little, and am practising Auric sight now. I have a Romany gypsy ancestry, and my grandfather and great grandmother were incredibly spiritual and at home with such things.
I had my spiritual awakening in October last year, and know I am here for a reason, but I just have no idea what it is...
I was brought up from an athiest background by parents who simply trudged through life taking it at face value, but I never wavered in my belief of Spirit (God). I didn't hold it in a necessarily Christian way, and felt slightly intruded when I took myself to church, but even when I told myself 'everyone says there's nothing else' I still kept speaking and praying as if Spirit could always hear. ^^
I have no idea what I'm meant to do here; I'm only fifteen. But I know I chose to be born here in this time, and I've never really doubted that.
SOH, did you always know what you were sent here for or did it come with time, or being told? Sorry, I know you've probably already said, but reading the entire thread would take a little long... ^^ lol
What with the sudden awakening of so many individuals, I do often fear that I'm just having delusions of granduer about myself, as God has never taken the time to speak to me. It makes me feel quite dejected sometimes, and I just wish I knew my reason for being. But I should probably keep that to myself.
Anyhow; namaste! ^^ <3 xx

I hope you get to read this and others too who have been watching this thread silently or participating, because what you have in question and what I had started this thread with my own questions and search may have come to its understanding finally. And im sure once you will see my next post, after I have answered all the posts I have not since my last check in, you will get something positive out of it if nothing else from the coming post I will make which involve watching videos. And as always your thoughts would also be valued as well.

To first answer your question, you are where I was few years ago, and yes I always knew I wasn't like others around me, but I did not know, who, what I was, or what I was sent to do, from start, even when God brought me into the spirit world back I’d say 7 years ago now, he told me who I was, and that he had sent me to do his works, but he didn't tell me what I was to do, but he did tell me as time would go I would know, so that meant he knew what I knew not, which means he knows the future before it happens. Everything he told me, since then has come true in my life in many "oh my God no way" aspiring ways to me, and have only made my faith in him that much concrete. And even for me it too a long time to digest and after seeing proof after proof in my life coming true everything valid he said I started believing.

The sudden awakening of all people and Gods great plan, will be explained later in my post, basically all the people are awakening because God sent us to influence the negative earth in a positive manner, and he did it to the point that we - our spirits or light has out weighed the darkness, and its affecting people and people are waking up, among many other complex works of his I presume, we only know what we know, even though there are greater things at work always that we aren’t aware of.

Do not under estimate yourself, when God told me, that I will do so and so, I freaked out, I started saying to him "but im a nobody on earth, im not strong nor am I rich enough to influence anything, why me, im nothing" and again he said "You not know what I know" ... and if you look at it, it makes sense why God would choose the meekest people to win over the evils, to show the world that’s how strong God is that even his weakest of beings are more powerful then the most powerful of evil powers, and that humbleness and love wins over arrogance, hate and fear and so on.

so stay positive you, you do have a purpose too, we ALL do Go does not waste, I too was once in your shoes, like many others in the past & present but ask and he will show you the way, for me, he revealed to me and made me write down as if something took over me, and the message was hidden in one word that I had to deciphers as numbers and then reference it to the scripture, all three scriptures are by him, Bible, Quran & Torah, where people argue and differentiate is where the devil has altered these scriptures, but not knowing them is not a crime, because God is understanding of all our situations and what lives we were born into, he is not going to cut our head off if we were born a Muslim, or as a Christian, or as a Jewish person or as a monk or Buddhist, all concepts are about him at the end of the day, for different cultures and peoples, but yes most others are all pagan influenced by the dark side, to mislead people. However God is "Just" remember that he will not kill our or torture us as long as we have an ounce of good in us, the only torture or bad outcome will be because of our own stupidity, arrogance, hate, fear and extremism of something we do to hurt our own demise, he is only trying to save us from our selves.

These days its best to be neutral in everything, so as not to fall victim to extremism of any kind. Good luck and keep watching this thread I’ve got some interesting information coming up which I think will help you and others as it did me.
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby SOH » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Before you guys watch these 8 parts of videos from this lady names Dolores Cannon, i must explain why have chosen her and her videos and why thought it might be helpful for some as it has been for me recently. I had 3 big dreams recently, two involving two earths and one on a space ship.

1st dream - I was sitting on Earth with a female to my left, we were both sitting down on a prayer carpet, both is traditional old robes/gowns like today’s priests or what Arabs where in the desert. we were giants half our bodies was beneath the clouds and sitting on continents of earth the other half sticking out into space, and as I looked down I could see all the continents then I heard a prayer and the earth started spinning round and round and going into deep space faster and faster, then all of a sudden in our view we saw another similar earth hurtling towards us, then just before they are about to collide they both stop and at a little distance from each other, like our moon is to us, and then suddenly start rotating around each other, and I wake up. I felt strange as this was completely out of the ordinary dreams of my dreams.

Then few weeks later again another dream about the two earths this time it continues from where it left off, this time me and this girl who I still was not allowed to see her face in my dream for a reason maybe, was also with me, we both we allowed to jump onto this new earth, and as we did I heard the call to prayer. This new earth was beautiful, green, forestry, colourful, bird’s animals, everything beautiful, and then I woke up.

final dream was, me going back to a dream I remember having when I was young but it kind of stopped the second time it came round and never progressed from that point on, till now, maybe some 20 years later, the same dream continued in its third time, to make it short where the dream left off, I after ended up going up in a HUGE spaceship so big inside that it didn't even feel like a ship but like being in a huge massive building structure, there I was being led by a man, who was bit chubby and had the same clothes that the people in Jesus and Moses times wore, and I saw small children and their mothers fun giggling, shopping around these huge alleys of rows, and they had everything on these ships, from goats, hay, to wooden utensils, you name it they had it, and everyone was human, just like us. Then I stop in this one corner and an old man is sitting there, and I say to him " damn I wait to go back home, I just want to go back home now" and he says to me, "no yet, you are not prepared yet, you are not ready yet, in order for you to go into the light world you will have to wait another 5 years, because the light world is very intense right now you would not be able to survive there you must become stronger, and then I woke up....ps 5 years from now would be 2017.

I could not solve these dreams, so again I prayed to God to show me the truth to these dreams, and I suddenly came across the following videos, so enjoy and listen with an open mind, do not believe everything you hear and do not dismiss everything, listen and then be neutral and try to understand the truth.

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK2kZ1vT ... ature=plcp

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJbL-RWQ ... qA&lf=plcp

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRpCWVdw ... qA&lf=plcp

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeA35VYz ... qA&lf=plcp

5) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQwrYD3O ... qA&lf=plcp
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby SOH » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

6) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4h0B3O- ... qA&lf=plcp

7) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2gd5-sy ... h_response

8) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_SsoLg ... qA&lf=plcp

few things i disagree with her, about the word of God written by Man, yes all texts were written by man, but the words were "influenced" by the person of God by God. And the obduction, God would never obduct us! that is someone something with a another agenda, other then that some very interesting knowledge, we cannot expect all this ladies knowledge to be perfect, but helpful for sure. This also explain my trying to understand of my brothers and sisters.
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Nightingale » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 am

What do you think of some of today's controversial issues, namely homosexuality? I've been reviewing many different stances on the subject, which has led me to some interesting ways of thinking, but I wonder if you have any insight on it. If you would like, I could share some of the things I've found, some videos that give really interesting rebuttals to arguments used by the opposition to the GLBT association.
Nightingale
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Nightingale » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:25 pm

please consider some videos I found on Youtube under the user name Gaychristiannetwork and check out their website.
Nightingale
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby SOH » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Nightingale wrote:What do you think of some of today's controversial issues, namely homosexuality? I've been reviewing many different stances on the subject, which has led me to some interesting ways of thinking, but I wonder if you have any insight on it. If you would like, I could share some of the things I've found, some videos that give really interesting rebuttals to arguments used by the opposition to the GLBT association.

Hi Nightingale, to be honest, I have not concerned myself with such topics, because namely it is not something im being used or sent here to tackle, my goal is simple, revamp the truth about God to as many people I come in contact with, and to allow them the opportunity to realize the truth we seek, and try myself to lead and discover this journey of truth along with them, to find our real home, and not be stuck here forever in the lies of evil.

But I will say this; we should not concern ourselves with such minor defects in humans because we all are not perfect! When God summoned my soul in front of him, he showed me in a blink of an eye what I had done on earth so far, everything, good and bad, and even things I didn't remember I did, and secrets only I knew about me, and when after he revealed to me that he sent me to earth for a purpose like he has others, I responded by saying, but why me, I am a no body, I smoke, I drink, and then he replied "you know not what I know" and he did not even care that I did those things, because there are MUCH greater things at risk, he knows everything, I had that contact many years ago, and today im almost 2 years smoking and drinking free, like I never even used to do it or have the habit, so God knows and sees EVERYTHING! He knew then what I know now.

If we get angry at homosexuals based on what they are rather then what they do as an individual, we are nothing more then what we see bad in others, the same type of people who become extremist who kill, that’s why even though I have been beaten, robbed, etc I would never take revenge or hate someone else for doing it to me, because it is not for me to judge someone else, but Gods job, my only concern is to show others a better way, helpful and positive way, regardless of what the person is or has done, when that first step is taken to improve yourself or other persons life, God does the rest to cure that person of any illness or addiction like he did me.

I also hope people realise, be it black, and white, brown or any other type gay or straight, when you die, you and I are all the same! Just energy/spirits, these bodies are just those bodies. So all the killing people allow their governments to do, pro war and racists people sexually unatural oriented whatever problems we have if we do wrong to others, will have to answer to God! “Why did you kill your own brothers and sisters?”

As far as homosexuality is concerned, it is for none of us to judge, God does everything for a reason and nothing in this universe is left to chance, even a homosexual person has a lesson or cause that God has planned, he does not just let things happen. Be kind to others regardless of their choices in life, we must learn to correct ourselves and see what we do before and improve ourselves, then think about the lifestyle choice of others and what others do and think.

We cannot blame or judge anyone less then us or more gifted then us, because we all on this earth sin! Either by our actions or thoughts, or behaviours or our way & and choice of life style. Even I will have to pay my dues for my sins when the time comes for me to die and be judged even if im some sort of "messenger" of his truth, because infront of him we are all the same to him his creations/children. This world has been corrupted, everyone and everything on this planet gets affected by it, that is why we pray to god to protect us. If I can smoke and drink for 10 years, and wake up the next morning never touching either of those things again, a homosexual can become straight if its something that concerns them, you can't make them change or i can't make you change, they/you have to have faith in God thats all that matters, I used to pray to God to help me quit every time I lit up a smoke or a drink, and he listened, the almighty God is truly powerful and im eternally grateful to him, what i thought drinking and smoking was good and fun, is not actually so, so you have to look at things from your own perspective about yourself.

Please do not take my response the wrong way, im simply trying to help you see, that rather then concern yourself of something that will never help you, me or anyone else, you could be trying to think about those in this world who need your help rather then your opinion or my opinion of what I think of those who we can't help, every single day counts, this world is not going to stay like this forever! we need to think about the poor people, hungry people, and dieing people of the world instead our home is messed up and we need to fix it... All the best to you!

God bless you! & Take care!
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Heather70 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 am

This is all so interesting.The past few weeks I have been having the most incredible,amazing dreams.Some I understand and some I don't.The first dream that began all these was a dream that I was walking in a shopping mall with my little daughter and my sister.Hundreds of people were everywhere walking around,but I could notice that they were getting nowhere.Almost like they were all walking in circles.A young guy walked past me and said aloud "I've got to get upstairs,Jesus is up there and He will tell me what to do." I heard him and followed him up this long,long staircase.The people were walking up this staircase but they weren't reaching the top,almost like they were walking in place.We pushed past them and got to the top of the stairs and I saw Jesus standing around over to the side.There was a LONG line of people just waiting.Where He stood,it was as if the wall was removed and you could see outside out into the sky..so it was like He was right at the edge and it was just a drop out into the sky.The sky was blue with white puffy clouds.We walked right to the front of the line and I noticed that people were just falling forward out into the sky and when they did,they would turn into this vapory white mist and then end up sitting on this long bench that was up against a wall.Once they were on the bench they would have this glittery glow that covered them and they were just waiting there.
My sister was first in line now and Jesus held out His arm motioning for her to fall,she did,and she became a white vapory mist and I then noticed that she was now on that bench.My daughter was next and she turned back to me and said,"Mommy,I'm scared" and she was crying and I told her to not be afraid because Jesus would never hurt us..so she fell forward into the sky and she also became a white vapory mist and I turned to look at the bench and there she sat,glowing and smiling.It was now my turn and I looked at Jesus and He looked at me..He spoke to me,but I can not recall what He was saying at that time.I remember beginning to feel nervous as if He wasn't going to let me go to be with my daughter.I began begging Him to let me jump out into the sky and He looked and I felt as if He was intolerant to my pleads.I begged Him to let me go with my daughter because I didn't want to be apart from her,she is just 9 years old.Jesus said "Step aside please" and I fell to the floor sobbing and was so afraid that He wasn't accepting me.I looked back at my daughter who was crying but at the same time,she was smiling.I began begging Jesus and saying,"Please tell me,is it something I have done,did I not repent for something that I have done..please tell me what it is..." I got back up on my feet and stood at the front of the line again.I was ready to jump forward like the rest.Jesus smiled at me and said,"You must lift your arms to the sky and fall forward weightlessly."I tried to do this but the minute I began to fall a wind came and blew me right back to standing position.He told me again,same words,"You must lift your arms to the sky and fall forward weightlessly." His expression made me feel as though I was wasting time,I told Him that I couldn't do it because something kept pulling me back,but I wanted to go so badly.He again looked at me and said those same words.I closed my eyes,lifted my arms to the sky and fell forward...next thing I knew,I was sitting beside my daughter on that bench,crying with joy and feeling so thankful.I said over and over to my daughter,"Finally,it's all over,no more struggling,no more suffering,we are finally here and happy..finally it is over." And I woke up.

I have never in my life had a dream like this one.I have always had very informative dreams,but never of Jesus or anything like this.I remember in this dream,I constantly kept looking at Jesus' feet because I was afraid that it could be some type of deception,and if it were really Jesus,i would see the holes in His feet from the crucifixion.But I could not see His feet because He had a long white robe on..and this concerned me from time to time,but I still trusted Him though.It was a very odd thought though.
The 2 weeks following this dream,I constantly dreamed of clouds falling out of the sky onto the ground,white fluffy clouds..but knowing that this was a bad thing in the dreams.I also dreamed that clouds fell from the sky and I ran into my house to see what they were saying about this on the news and they said that we all had to go to this place to stay safe.Army trucks pulled up in the streets and carried everyone off to this place where we all had to stay.I had the most dreadful feeling,knowing that we were all tricked into going to this place and we were being put there to die.If anyone spoke when they were told not to,they were carried off into this bus and taken somewhere to be killed instantly.Hundreds of people were in this place,which seemed to be a school cafeteria of some sort.Children were crying and everyone didn't know what to expect.I knew we were all going to die there,it was almost like some sort of concentration camp setting.I looked out the window and it was like a terrible tornado outside and I got the feeling that they were controlling the weather and making these things happen to trick us into thinking we had to go into these places for safety,but once we went in,we couldn't get back out.I woke up shaking and sobbing and was so thankful that it was just a dream but I knew that I had this dream for some reason.
The following night I dreamed I was in a park with my daughter and her friend and these pink and silver little circle space crafts were floating in the sky and I knew that it was something evil,so I took my daughters hand and ran away with her.When I looked down this hill,I could see white clouds falling from the sky and turning into fire on the ground..I was so afraid but kept noticing that this was the most beautiful park I had ever seen.......very strange dreams unlike any others before.
Does anyone have any thoughts about these dreams.I know I will NEVER forget any of them,they stay on my mind everyday.
Last edited by Heather70 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heather70
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby underhiswing » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 pm

SOH, I have read most of what you have said, but not all. I must say, as one who has studied the bible extensively that, according to the things you have said, you do not really know the Word of God. There is no reincarnation (the bible says we die once and then are raised for judgment day.. once), there are no angels living as humans (as according to the bible angels can temporarily take on the "form" of a human, but are very seperate different beings than humans. So, you see...you cannot be an angel. Also, no one who is a bible believing Holy Spirit led Christian would ever give any importance or weight to the Mayan theologies, calendar, or predictions.

Prophets from God never point to their position nor do they glean attention from their calling. They don't reveal themselves at all...God reveals them HImself...and only then for His specific purposes for the benefit and protection of others and to His own glory. They always..always point to God. Everything they say can be matched up to God's word in the bible, and He never says anything through His prophets that contradicts His written Word. ...it is what we measure all things said and done in His name. Prophets "never" draw attention or glory unto themselves. They only do what God tells them to do. I hope you don't take this as a critical attack, as it is not said in a critical tone nor meant to be so. It is an invitation to go back to the bible and revisit some of the very basic things that it teaches. I pray that you still have a teachable spirit, and the Holy Spirit can lead you to real truth in Him.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby SOH » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:52 pm

underhiswing wrote:SOH, I have read most of what you have said, but not all. I must say, as one who has studied the bible extensively that, according to the things you have said, you do not really know the Word of God. There is no reincarnation (the bible says we die once and then are raised for judgment day.. once), there are no angels living as humans (as according to the bible angels can temporarily take on the "form" of a human, but are very seperate different beings than humans. So, you see...you cannot be an angel. Also, no one who is a bible believing Holy Spirit led Christian would ever give any importance or weight to the Mayan theologies, calendar, or predictions.

Prophets from God never point to their position nor do they glean attention from their calling. They don't reveal themselves at all...God reveals them HImself...and only then for His specific purposes for the benefit and protection of others and to His own glory. They always..always point to God. Everything they say can be matched up to God's word in the bible, and He never says anything through His prophets that contradicts His written Word. ...it is what we measure all things said and done in His name. Prophets "never" draw attention or glory unto themselves. They only do what God tells them to do. I hope you don't take this as a critical attack, as it is not said in a critical tone nor meant to be so. It is an invitation to go back to the bible and revisit some of the very basic things that it teaches. I pray that you still have a teachable spirit, and the Holy Spirit can lead you to real truth in Him.

I respect your opinion, however after reading your post, I can assure you even if you have read through all of what I have said, either you have not understood any of it or were blind to the truth. I do not base any of my findings on hunches, all the other extra ordinary stuff that has happened to me was REAL. If you understand God well like you say you do, then you should know that only his messengers are directly contacted over and over throughout their life to reveal their duties, and I do not claim to be a prophet never have never will, I only said messenger in my recent posts as something to describe what works I am doing only because people like yourself like giving tittles to everything rather then seeing a bigger picture, that God is trying to work miracles and to send angles to you and all you care about is pointing out what’s wrong with us, you seem to be concerned about tittles only, let me make this finally clear to you and anyone who reads this, I don't claim to be a prophet even if I was, I do not claim to be a messenger even if I was, im a person who has seen more rough times struggle and pain then you could even imagine on this earth and im sick of it I can’t wait to leave, I gave up the presence of being in the glory of God to be here only to please HIM not you, and to help mankind because HE created you and I have love for HIM, the things I see men do disgust me, the only thing I care about is going back to God where I came from, I know who I am now, you need to find yourself rather then try to trick people into believing something you have not even thought to consider to find proofs of, you know the saying get them young get them good, I only share what I experience and know to be true to help others, not for self gain, I do not make money of any of this, and God knows everything I do - he sees and protects me every second of my life everything he has told me has come true in my life, and I have seen miracles you could not imagine, I am more closer to God then you will ever be! He sent me like he has others to earth to do his works to save people like you, but most will not listen, I have no fear or lies to protect because the end is near and when God comes to reveal the final plan you will see the truth and then I will stand in front of such people on the side of God and his glorious army of Angels and Kingdom to witness your misunderstandings.

I also apologize for my sternness towards anyone if I have, but I am so close to God that I have realised over the years when ever a demon has tried to say anything about God something takes over me, I cannot explain it, its like a higher power which is very powerful, and I cannot stand anyone trying to say anything negative about God.

I sincerely pray that you see the truth, I have seen Jesus, he helped me learn and taught me how to defeat demons/jinn’s and how he does it, also Jesus is NOT GOD! He is very important to God but he is not God, I have seen God he summoned me and I even asked him about the judgement day “and it will NOT happen like it is in the Quran or the Bible” because the devil plans but God plans BETTER! We know not what God knows….he told me nothing more then "you know not what I know" and he was right! The Quran, Bible and Torah, are correct to a certain extent, not all of it is true, because the devil has changed it over thousands of years to his advantage.

Do you even know what Jesus revealed to me about defeating demons? He showed me the true name of God, which is "YAHWEH" as soon as Jesus showed that name, the two Jinn’s that had grabbed me by the throat ran before I could even read the word. I came into this world as a Muslim, and knowing nothing else, but when I started to realise I was different and things were taught to me and revealed to me I started questioning everything and have been since learning everything a new, because everything you have been taught to believe is mostly lies! The Bible, Quran and Torah are the words of God, but they have been altered so covertly that you wouldn’t even know, the devil is in the details.

furthermore, you have not read other aspects properly again, I do not believe in the Mayan calendar in terms of truth, maybe its correct to a certain extent but such things are of the devils illuminati work and his followers, I am trying to set people free and un blind from the lies, and I know what im to do for God no man or someone such as yourself can tell me im wrong or try to stop me, many higher dimensional forces have tried and failed, I will forever be the truth for God, I will die for it, I know what will happen to me, I cannot even have children or even a female companion on earth, yet I have to struggle more then any human I know, do you think that is fair for God to see me through that? I may be STILL LEARNING, but im searching for my truth never the less, if you understood God you would realise it doesn’t even matter if you are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, because the only religion there is is GOD himself.

I will not acknowledge such random accusations in the future, because God taught me one thing my only job is to spend my energy telling the truth and allowing those people who don’t know God to know God, and not to waist my time on those who do not like what im saying or think im a liar, because he told me before any of this that I will be laughed at, made fun of and called a liar when I will be telling the truth, and that only those who followed me would survive. So I don’t know what’s coming but I do know so far, that everything he has revealed to me has come true exact breath for breath, and nothing can make me believe anything else when I have been directly summoned by God and told what I am, who I am, why im where I am and why he sent me etc.

I recently lost a family member, and on the day she died, a concrete plate we have outside our house that said “bless this home” had been vaporised with everything else around it intact, the demons are angry because ever since Jesus taught me how to defeat these devils they cannot even enter my home. So while dealing with such things on a daily basis, to hear someone like yourself tell me that I don’t know God and that I should believe what you believe, when I have all the REAL proof I need, then im sorry for your loss and deception, may God lead you in the path of the righteous and truthful, peace and justice.

PS: if you must know, my current mission along with working and living my daily life is to find what I was sent here to do and what steps I need to take to do it, revealing the truth about God to people is just a very small part, and that is the only part of my whole reason for being here that involves others, everything else is personal for me to know only and to of other greater importance, which will take me time to slowly discover as seen fit by God.

When I was 13 or 14 years old boy living in a middle east country at the time, one afternoon I took a nap, I was in the sky of where I was living and directly above me was a female angel with a golden paint brush, she was playing with me and I was happy and playing with her I could see down and we were exactly in the vicinity of my neighbourhood, and in the corner of my eyes to my right I saw 3 other children, could barely make them out as I wasn't allowed to completely see or turn my head maybe for a reason, but that would make us 4 children in total I think at that exact place and time, then all of a sudden the angel whipped back and swung and flicked the Gold dust on me from the brush I panicked and felt a drip hit my eye and I started falling, when I woke up I had these golden birthmark tiny drops running across my face to my hand and one in my eye and these dots stayed on me for exactly 7 days before they vanished the next day, the only dot that has stayed with me forever was the one in my eye. This is just a small fraction of what I have experienced, right now im looking for the other three, I have no idea where they are or even where to start looking for them, but I know deep down the 4 of us must find each other and unite for something, I just don't know what and even if yet.

so as you can see, I’ve got much greater things to worry about then trying to convince people Im some sort of prophet, I do not care of fame fortune or anything of this earthly matter, im simply trying to finish my puzzle and move on! And if I can help people along the way, I will!

If you are so confident in knowing the word of God, then explain to all of us why over the years the stars in the sky at night are no longer just white and stagnant, but flash green, red, yellow, orange, blue and sometimes move, and before there used to be only one of this kind visible from each major city in the world, and now if you go out on a clear night you can see a dozen or more! What is this and why is it happening?

These are the kinds of things I know only because God chooses to reveal to me or to reveal to others like me and sends such people to save others from deception of the wicked. God would not choose to burden a soul with such things if he knew they could not handle it, that’s why he said to me like I have angels in heaven doing his works I send angels to earth to do his works. We all are angles, only difference is some of us are newly created souls and others older developed much powerful ones, hence some people attract more people towards them then others, it has taken me almost 20 years to get to the understand I have today, and all precisely planned by God, there is no way I can expect anyone to understand what I say other then the parts that concerns them about God, the rest is for me and for my purpose I guess. So my final word is believe me or not is not my concern, my concern is to tell the truth as I have been shown and give anyone out there opportunity to have some guidance to their own path in life and truth, and may God lead them in the correct path that he has planned for them.

God Bless You!
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby SOH » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Heather70 wrote:This is all so interesting.The past few weeks I have been having the most incredible,amazing dreams.Some I understand and some I don't.The first dream that began all these was a dream that I was walking in a shopping mall with my little daughter and my sister.Hundreds of people were everywhere walking around,but I could notice that they were getting nowhere.Almost like they were all walking in circles.A young guy walked past me and said aloud "I've got to get upstairs,Jesus is up there and He will tell me what to do." I heard him and followed him up this long,long staircase.The people were walking up this staircase but they weren't reaching the top,almost like they were walking in place.We pushed past them and got to the top of the stairs and I saw Jesus standing around over to the side.There was a LONG line of people just waiting.Where He stood,it was as if the wall was removed and you could see outside out into the sky..so it was like He was right at the edge and it was just a drop out into the sky.The sky was blue with white puffy clouds.We walked right to the front of the line and I noticed that people were just falling forward out into the sky and when they did,they would turn into this vapory white mist and then end up sitting on this long bench that was up against a wall.Once they were on the bench they would have this glittery glow that covered them and they were just waiting there.
My sister was first in line now and Jesus held out His arm motioning for her to fall,she did,and she became a white vapory mist and I then noticed that she was now on that bench.My daughter was next and she turned back to me and said,"Mommy,I'm scared" and she was crying and I told her to not be afraid because Jesus would never hurt us..so she fell forward into the sky and she also became a white vapory mist and I turned to look at the bench and there she sat,glowing and smiling.It was now my turn and I looked at Jesus and He looked at me..He spoke to me,but I can not recall what He was saying at that time.I remember beginning to feel nervous as if He wasn't going to let me go to be with my daughter.I began begging Him to let me jump out into the sky and He looked and I felt as if He was intolerant to my pleads.I begged Him to let me go with my daughter because I didn't want to be apart from her,she is just 9 years old.Jesus said "Step aside please" and I fell to the floor sobbing and was so afraid that He wasn't accepting me.I looked back at my daughter who was crying but at the same time,she was smiling.I began begging Jesus and saying,"Please tell me,is it something I have done,did I not repent for something that I have done..please tell me what it is..." I got back up on my feet and stood at the front of the line again.I was ready to jump forward like the rest.Jesus smiled at me and said,"You must lift your arms to the sky and fall forward weightlessly."I tried to do this but the minute I began to fall a wind came and blew me right back to standing position.He told me again,same words,"You must lift your arms to the sky and fall forward weightlessly." His expression made me feel as though I was wasting time,I told Him that I couldn't do it because something kept pulling me back,but I wanted to go so badly.He again looked at me and said those same words.I closed my eyes,lifted my arms to the sky and fell forward...next thing I knew,I was sitting beside my daughter on that bench,crying with joy and feeling so thankful.I said over and over to my daughter,"Finally,it's all over,no more struggling,no more suffering,we are finally here and happy..finally it is over." And I woke up.

I have never in my life had a dream like this one.I have always had very informative dreams,but never of Jesus or anything like this.I remember in this dream,I constantly kept looking at Jesus' feet because I was afraid that it could be some type of deception,and if it were really Jesus,i would see the holes in His feet from the crucifixion.But I could not see His feet because He had a long white robe on..and this concerned me from time to time,but I still trusted Him though.It was a very odd thought though.
The 2 weeks following this dream,I constantly dreamed of clouds falling out of the sky onto the ground,white fluffy clouds..but knowing that this was a bad thing in the dreams.I also dreamed that clouds fell from the sky and I ran into my house to see what they were saying about this on the news and they said that we all had to go to this place to stay safe.Army trucks pulled up in the streets and carried everyone off to this place where we all had to stay.I had the most dreadful feeling,knowing that we were all tricked into going to this place and we were being put there to die.If anyone spoke when they were told not to,they were carried off into this bus and taken somewhere to be killed instantly.Hundreds of people were in this place,which seemed to be a school cafeteria of some sort.Children were crying and everyone didn't know what to expect.I knew we were all going to die there,it was almost like some sort of concentration camp setting.I looked out the window and it was like a terrible tornado outside and I got the feeling that they were controlling the weather and making these things happen to trick us into thinking we had to go into these places for safety,but once we went in,we couldn't get back out.I woke up shaking and sobbing and was so thankful that it was just a dream but I knew that I had this dream for some reason.
The following night I dreamed I was in a park with my daughter and her friend and these pink and silver little circle space crafts were floating in the sky and I knew that it was something evil,so I took my daughters hand and ran away with her.When I looked down this hill,I could see white clouds falling from the sky and turning into fire on the ground..I was so afraid but kept noticing that this was the most beautiful park I had ever seen.......very strange dreams unlike any others before.
Does anyone have any thoughts about these dreams.I know I will NEVER forget any of them,they stay on my mind everyday.

This dream you had was real, it was a real warning from the heavens specifically for you, because we all have things that are holding us back from what we need to do to move on, I think the young guy in your dream might be me, for one because you came to me on my posts out of all others & because recently I had an experience where I was taken up into an enormous spaceship, there I went through allies of animals, sheep’s, wooden utensils you name it, it almost felt we were on Noah's Arc but this was a space ship, there were other people on board walking around taking what they needed and everyone was dressed in clothes of Jesus’s time on earth, I saw a young women and her daughter walk past and the small daughter smiled at me and waived, and this even happened to me two nights ago in flesh and blood, I was riding my motorcycle and I came to a crossing, I stopped and a young women was walking across with her little daughter and the little daughter waives and smiles at me exactly like in my dream and I waive back and she smiles even more even though she could not see my face, it felt like she could see through my helmet, I could feel like she knew me and could see right through me, and then I came here to read your post…..going back to the experience, I met this very elderly man sitting in the corner of the ship between hay, and I didn’t even know him but I asked him right away, “ I want to go HOME! I want to go back Now!” (just like the guy in your dream wanting to go back up) and he said to me, son you are not ready right now, you will be destroyed if you went to the light world right now you cannot go back, it is a place of very intense and powerful energy and it takes a lot of energy to live there, once you left you lost that capability you must learn to regain it, you are not ready yet, it will take you 5 years to be ready, five years from now is about 2018 or the beginning year of the year I will become the exact age of 33 same age Jesus died, and if I die then that would mean I would enter the light world, but I have a feeling I won’t because I was told by God that I will still be here with the few survivors after the things that are about to happen, and that he would restart with us and those that follwoed me would survive, and i guess by following me what he meant was followed like me in the path for the truth and not be mislead and fed lies and be prepaired for whatever lies we are about to be shoved and those who know this would not be tricked into being led into slaughter camps, fooled by demons to leave this planet to another planet where they slave humans and so on only God knows and he's warnign us once again!

what you were being shown first I think was to make you have faith in Jesus to lead you through this coming trial, that’s why I think in your second half you were shown the thing you will have to survive in your part of the world, because there will be multiples of things going on at once, and God is warning his people in advance what to watch out for by showing them what will or might happen in their location, some people will have to survive tsunamis, some alien deceptions, some military killings, some war zones, some earth quakes, where ever one may be the point is all of us will go through this and God is sending Jesus and Arc Angels to warn Gods people, through dreams, summoning “calling your spirit back to the spirit world to talk because the information is to secret to reveal to you even through a dream” and other means some even real life while being awake but that usually is only for those who know how to understand and handle it most people would freak out, and those who do not know God a final chance to know him.

When I was having trouble with the dark forces, because im a problem for them, Jesus was sort of upset with me too because he expected me to learn sooner on how to protect myself, he was probably the same with you just a little disappointed in us as to why it took us so long to understand something so simple, and the reason for that is the earth is full of lies, fear and such negative things that when we experience the truth we can’t handle anything outside this little box of life society thinks to be the ultimate end of all truths, which is sad really.

Anyways, I hope you the best and for your daughter, know that the kingdom of heaven is there for you, all you have to do is accept God and he will have your back! Its that simple, and as long as you are here you must know no matter what end you meet and even if may seem impossible, God has your back he will always find you out of trouble, it is not long before the devil and his fallen demons are brought down to their knees! God willingly!

God Bless You!
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby underhiswing » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 pm

I understand that you are not a Christian, nor a Jew, or a muslim. It amazes me though that with your apparent interest in spiritual matters, that you would not have ever studied the bible. Most people who do go on a serious spiritual quest to discover all that there is to discover, usually study it in depth. Maybe you need more time yet, as your writing seems to be that of a younger person.

You said,"because he told me before any of this that I will be laughed at, made fun of and called a liar when I will be telling the truth, and that only those who followed me would survive".This was the most sad sentence of all to read. As I had suspected, it revealed that you suffer from a God complex. You want others to follow "you". This God complex is described as "an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct. The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges." This matches up with the type of things you say. I hope that you can get some counseling. I am sure you have some good intentions, but you really do need some help, and I hope you can find your way through all of this. I do not judge you, I feel sorry for you, and hope that God leads you to the right path and to a really good degreed counselor.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby Heather70 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:27 pm

SOH,

Thanks for your reply.I do believe that these dreams I have been having do mean something,I just don't know what.
The other night,again,I had the most disturbing dream.I dreamed that I dropped my daughter off at school and as I was driving out of the parking lot,I could see that people were visibly upset and they began to say that people were disappearing.I didn't notice people disappearing though,only that their cars were seeming to disappear.Then,my car was gone and I was now standing in the parking lot.My daughter was already in the school and everyone began to run down the street away from the school.I started to run with them.I ran at least 4 or 5 blocks and suddenly realized that my daughter was still in the school and that I needed to go back for her.A lady said,"This all happened because of that"she pointed.. just then I noticed a silver RV pull up to the curb and a lady was inside just watching everyone running.I turned around and began running back toward the school.It was extremely hard to run now though..so hard that I literally had to grab onto things and pull myself forward.When I got to the corner of the street where my daughters school was,I noticed a man running behind me with black pants and a white shirt on.He was right behind me screaming something out to me.I looked back at him and became so frightened that I felt that I was stuck in place.He fell to the ground and started screaming at me,saying,"The deposit has been paid in full"..he repeated that 4 or 5 times,screaming it, and he said "I'm gonna kill you and all these people" I was so afraid that I looked at him and screamed out "JESUS!!!!" He acted as if it physically hurt him to hear me say that and he covered his face with his arm.I realized that somehow by me saying Jesus,that it kept him from being able to get up and come after me..so I continued to scream out "JESUS" repeatedly and every time I said it,the man did the same thing,covering his face and seeming to lose any strength.
I knew that I still couldn't move but I also knew that as long as I kept saying Jesus,he couldn't move either...I looked toward my daughters school and cried wondering how I was ever gonna get over there.I woke up more frightened than ever.I woke up at 2:58 A.M...the next night,i woke up at 2:58 A.M..same exact time,but no dream that I can remember....

I am totally stumped as to what this dream meant and what his words meant.."The deposit has been paid in full" he screamed those words out at least 4 or 5 times and in my dream I was completely frozen with fear and couldn't take another step in any direction.....the dreams are really getting hard to deal with and they just keep coming and coming,I have no idea why..they are so different from any dreams that I have ever had throughout my lifetime...when I woke from this particular dream though,I was afraid to even get out of my bed and I couldn't stop picturing this mans face and hearing those words.I have never seen this man in my life.....another hard one to explain I guess...
Heather70
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby adayinthelifeofadream » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

SOH wrote:I know im not the only one here at this time.

I'm simply reaching out, in hopes to find my brothers and sisters from heaven sent to earth by God to do his works.

Im looking for the one's who have already been contacted by God recently or in the past 6 to 7 years and have been reveled by God why they are here.

Im one of the Soldier Angel's sent to earth in as a human baby from the 80's, we need to come together in the coming times to help lead the chosen ones even though God is awakening them to the truth and prepairing them for his coming.

please do not try to decieve me or mock me, because i will know if you speak the truth or not, only those who have been contacted by the creator will have the truth i have, this is how we know each other from false misleaders.

so far i have failed to meet a fellow being with similar leadership role, but i have met many humans who God has chosen to awaken and save and sent to me.

If you are out there and God has contacted you of your duty, this is one of his signs.

I have seen this page many times I thought I would check it out this time around.

I dont know maybe you can help me. I dont share this much and I dont want to go into any real detail but since I was two off and on till I was about 17 (18 now) I have had run ins with the 'unknown' per say.been stalked I guess you could say. I have had to use power greater than my own to get rid of the problem. this is just the start of weird that had happened to me I am just searching for my roll here and what this means why. I am always looking for who I am and what my roll is I guess that's why I look in to things like this forum.

Other strange things about me if i think about like seeing the future its like i had i dream about that moment the night before and am reliving an event. I have had nightmares about events that have happened to someone I met before they happened... my nightmares as a kid where this persons reality.
I am a very in tune person. I have read two peoples minds twice. I swear I thought I was going mental at one point
adayinthelifeofadream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SOH » Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm

underhiswing wrote:I understand that you are not a Christian, nor a Jew, or a muslim. It amazes me though that with your apparent interest in spiritual matters, that you would not have ever studied the bible. Most people who do go on a serious spiritual quest to discover all that there is to discover, usually study it in depth. Maybe you need more time yet, as your writing seems to be that of a younger person.

You said,"because he told me before any of this that I will be laughed at, made fun of and called a liar when I will be telling the truth, and that only those who followed me would survive".This was the most sad sentence of all to read. As I had suspected, it revealed that you suffer from a God complex. You want others to follow "you". This God complex is described as "an unshakable belief characterized by consistently inflated feelings of personal ability, privilege, or infallibility. A person with a god complex may refuse to admit the possibility of error or failure, even in the face of complex or intractable problems or difficult or impossible tasks, or may regard personal opinions as unquestionably correct. The individual may disregard the rules of society and require special consideration or privileges." This matches up with the type of things you say. I hope that you can get some counseling. I am sure you have some good intentions, but you really do need some help, and I hope you can find your way through all of this. I do not judge you, I feel sorry for you, and hope that God leads you to the right path and to a really good degreed counselor.

Maybe you ought to read better, if you had yourself actually done what you preach you would know, that when God speaks he speaks in complex metaphors, I have explained it somewhere in the past here, what he meant by "those who follow you"... it means follow in manner! “where else am I going to take people?” it means to follow me in manner......such as for example in kindness, "non judgemental stature" helping others, following his rules such as the 10 commandments, not to kill, respect our parents, not to be liar, love unconditionally the people, animals, nature etc, and with such following one would be able to survive the lies, deception and false truths and survive from being destroyed from those in higher places who want mankind finished. So if you truly had an un brainwashed mind you would have understood God never changes he is the same, When ever he sends someone he tells his people to follow them in MANNER! Like he did with Jesus, Moses, Muhammad etc…. So that everyone will be able to do the right things, make the right choices in life to reach what ever goal God has intended for us, but no everyone or majority of people just can’t seem to follow such a simple way.

I have read the Bible, and like i said before, it is TRUE to a certain extent, so is the Quran, and Torah, overtime they have been messed with covertly, how I know that those texts are true, because when I was experiencing real life contact, I saw that God spoke Arabic, I Saw Jesus and he gave me the name Yahweh to protect me from demons, and many such encounters which proved to me that yes, all three texts are by the same one higher power, but men of evil and greed have corrupted it, no one here is telling you to change your religion, all that matters is that one believes in the one true God, because God is going to destroy all evil soon, evil that is men, demons, angels who ever that is against him and does evil in plain sight or hidden, God has had enough!

I will not be coming back here much to share anymore information, because I’ve got too much going on in my life, and im trying to help people as well as prioritize my responsibilities, I will come back from time to time, but I certainly don't have the time anymore to prove anything to anyone, God has already chosen those who he will save and those he won't, im not in any position to say who is good or bad, all I know is people just need to open their eyes and have faith and God will do the rest for them.

I also don't need your pity sir, I consider myself extremely lucky and honoured to be a servant of God, and am truly grateful to him for giving me the opportunity to help who ever I can and who ever he sends to me, and I hope I fulfill my contract with him. You are still blind to the real truth; I can see this because you cannot get past human emotional ego, when I say something all you see is me bragging about myself, instead of the bigger deeper meaning. You do know in the Bible it says, God sends messengers to his people and that people should respect and listen to them, because these are members of his family who have sacrificed much to help you and do his works, yet repeated again as always in history no one ever listens to the messengers because people are brainwashed to expect something extraordinary of a messenger who is simply someone who comes as a final Warner.

How can you believe in the Bible or God when you don't even believe that someone could be a messenger of his? What are you expecting a messenger to be like? Fall from the sky with wings and gather everyone and tell people about who God is? people who follow such ideas are the ones who God warns will be mislead, because only the devil uses such miracles to fool people, God is much more intelligent then that, he does his works through secret and stealth!

I have nothing against you or what you believe, yet you are trying to make me out to be some lunatic, again I have no emotional response to that, I have seen so much, things you cannot even imagine possible, so to me when you speak even though you may think you are older and me younger and you wiser, it only really takes common sense to understand truth. Sooner or later the truth will be revealed to everyone.

May God bless you! and you enjoy peace!
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby SOH » Tue May 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Heather70 wrote:SOH,

Thanks for your reply.I do believe that these dreams I have been having do mean something,I just don't know what.
The other night,again,I had the most disturbing dream.I dreamed that I dropped my daughter off at school and as I was driving out of the parking lot,I could see that people were visibly upset and they began to say that people were disappearing.I didn't notice people disappearing though,only that their cars were seeming to disappear.Then,my car was gone and I was now standing in the parking lot.My daughter was already in the school and everyone began to run down the street away from the school.I started to run with them.I ran at least 4 or 5 blocks and suddenly realized that my daughter was still in the school and that I needed to go back for her.A lady said,"This all happened because of that"she pointed.. just then I noticed a silver RV pull up to the curb and a lady was inside just watching everyone running.I turned around and began running back toward the school.It was extremely hard to run now though..so hard that I literally had to grab onto things and pull myself forward.When I got to the corner of the street where my daughters school was,I noticed a man running behind me with black pants and a white shirt on.He was right behind me screaming something out to me.I looked back at him and became so frightened that I felt that I was stuck in place.He fell to the ground and started screaming at me,saying,"The deposit has been paid in full"..he repeated that 4 or 5 times,screaming it, and he said "I'm gonna kill you and all these people" I was so afraid that I looked at him and screamed out "JESUS!!!!" He acted as if it physically hurt him to hear me say that and he covered his face with his arm.I realized that somehow by me saying Jesus,that it kept him from being able to get up and come after me..so I continued to scream out "JESUS" repeatedly and every time I said it,the man did the same thing,covering his face and seeming to lose any strength.

I knew that I still couldn't move but I also knew that as long as I kept saying Jesus,he couldn't move either...I looked toward my daughters school and cried wondering how I was ever gonna get over there.I woke up more frightened than ever.I woke up at 2:58 A.M...the next night,i woke up at 2:58 A.M..same exact time,but no dream that I can remember....

I am totally stumped as to what this dream meant and what his words meant.."The deposit has been paid in full" he screamed those words out at least 4 or 5 times and in my dream I was completely frozen with fear and couldn't take another step in any direction.....the dreams are really getting hard to deal with and they just keep coming and coming,I have no idea why..they are so different from any dreams that I have ever had throughout my lifetime...when I woke from this particular dream though,I was afraid to even get out of my bed and I couldn't stop picturing this mans face and hearing those words.I have never seen this man in my life.....another hard one to explain I guess...

Hi there, my apologies with the late reply, im extremely busy with things and I do not get much time to help people online as I used, as I do have my own struggles in life to conquer and helping people in my daily life, and other responsibilities takes up all my time.

I agree with you, trying to understand your dreams with out a doubt is difficult, because they seem mixed with what I would say some sort of heavenly message mixed with something conscious that is just trying to fight your day to day stress.

What I can tell you, is that in all of this your daughter is very important, she is very special, I do not know how or for what, but from your love for your daughter and your dreams, I can somewhat be confident to say, you are her "Protector" in this life, and she was sent by God to do something important in her life, this only happens to mothers who also themselves are of higher energy, my mother had the same link with me, God chose her specifically for me because a normal human mother could not handle the much much higher energies we have, such as your daughter has, who probably has even more powerful energy them me most likely, because of her age, and she is the last generation for this time being sent for a purpose.

You are doing your job well in protecting your daughter; I see that from your dreams. I do not understand however the part about why that man would say "you have paid your debt in full" if he was "the bad" guy, which he does seem like to be only God knows for sure, but because when you said Jesus he froze. You should know, the reason that happens is if either in a dream or real life an entity or person reacts like that to the word "God" "Yahweh" or "Jesus" the person or being is a demon/jinn/fallen angel, what ever you want to call them.

The most powerful thing you could ever use is the name "YAHWEH" but do not abuse this name, because this name is Gods name, I also only use it in extreme situations, this name is so powerful I only used it 2 to 3 times and they can't even enter my home anymore these bad entities, or completely refuse to now, because the name of God probably just destroys them and bring great fear to them. Jesus is a name that gets rid of them too but is not as powerful as Gods name I think, even God works but the power in the name Yahweh is just incredible, so if you feel even after waking up a strange feeling in your home, say the name "Yahweh" 3 times out loud in love before going to sleep, you will wake up in blissful peace, and over time, your home and environment will be peaceful, because the entities that are bothering you will simply not try to even bother you that’s how afraid they become of you when they realise now you know of this name, the same reason why the Jewish people were taught not to say this name out loud, because the devil infiltrated religions long time ago and manipulated such things so we could not protect ourselves, from what Jesus has shown me, when you scream “Jesus” he does come to help you but even when he does he showed me that he also uses the name “Yahweh” to get rid of these beings and so can I and you.

Also, these things usually only happen to people who God sends to do his works, the only problems is when we are born we forget who we are where we came from why we came, and when these things happen its a clear sign for those who were sent here to do something great, usually to help humanity or when someone is waking up to the truth, the do not bother those who are eating the lies, or are lost, or who could careless about God, the truth and good.

I think your daughter is important, because even in my recent experiences I have been seeing a young woman and her little daughter, there must be a significance to this, also, you must understand this is happening to hundreds of thousands of people all over the world, because we all have to play a part someone how of the puzzle to complete the picture, and God is working his magic.

You do not need to fear anything, trust me from what I have experienced and seen, God is soooo powerful beyond our imaginations, NOTHING on earth or heaven can even come close to challenging his power and authority, that is why we all are so humbled by him when we experience this, to see such true power makes one in complete love and humility, and makes one want to serve such greatness before them.

If you really want to see who satin or Lucifer is and how powerful he really is, watch the movie AVENGERS, watch the part when “LOKI” character says to the “HULK” “enough, bow down to me I am…” before he finishes his sentence the Hulk grabs him and smashes him left right into the ground, till the loki character is completely smashed senseless, that is Lucifer, he tries to scare humanity in ways and their fears against them to rule over them, yet he is a measly sucker who is about get his you know what smashed by the almighty God very soon.

I have to warn people of one thing, because I do not come here often, I have been having intense random dreams about one topic over and over again…………. Some sort of Alien contact is maybe coming, be prepared for it, because when ever it comes, it WILL be a DECEPTION, that is what I am shown every time, when you see large spaceships in the skies, do not believe them, they will either be holograms or DEMONS shape shifting to look like a ship, demons or fallen angels can shape shift into anything, even look like us humans, I have personally seen this one, where they are living among us, like everyday humans with jobs, of different races, living in our neighbourhoods but when they go home they shape shift into black shadow beings, back to being jinn’s, most people cannot see them, I can, I don’t know why I just can, it is scary but you get used to it, but when they know you can see them, they will make your life hell, so maybe that is why only those God allows and knows we are capable of handling the situation can see them. But soon almost everyone will be able to see them, that is why I think they are planning a fake alien contact, because God is waking people up, and increasing our frequency to the heavenly levels where we would be able to see them, so they must have known this many decades ago, and planned that when humanity comes to a point of their dimention, that before they would deceive us into thinking that they are an alien race, when infact they will be doing the same thing they always have, shape shift into aliens, so people cannot figure out they exist. But God has already told us from the start, these fallen beings just don’t want proof for people to see, because when everyone does its game over for them.

Anyways, from what I have seen they will not come hostile, rather extremely kind and deceptive, and try to either take people off earth to another planet where they will is stronger then ours or something like that, or stay here and fool us, that is not clear to me, but what is is that something like big is coming in the future, and we need to not fall in their trap, that’s the big thing, we must not fall into their lie, or its game over for us.

I hope i made some sense, i wrote this in a hurry, and hope i could answer all your questions, if you have anymore, you can always try to message me and God willing i will try my best. I cannot give everyone their answers but help them in search for theirs.

God Bless you and your Daughter! may he always protect your family agaist these evils, soon to be destroyed by his will.
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby underhiswing » Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 am

SOH,

You exalt yourself, and lack true humility, and a sound mind. Satan has given you a preverted faith. That is not meant to be an insult, but is a statement of truth. Insulting others does not make you look wiser, nor does it exalt you, or prove your false beliefs. Quite the contrary, it reveals your darkened heart which needs real enlightenment and healing via the Holy Spirit and His true daily and progressive transformation. I pray that you will find Jesus someday soon.The bible is the infallable, irrefutable Word of God.

1John 4:8 "But anyone who does not love, does not know God... for God is love".

John 14:5-7
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well."

So you see, If you do not know Jesus, and do not have the Holy Spirit within you by your own invitation, you do not know God at all! You only know what the enemy has perverted and cloaked, in order to delude you and cause you to lead others astray.

1 Timothy 6:3-5 If anyone teaches false doctrines and does not agree to the sound instruction of our Lord Jesus Christ and to godly teaching, he is conceited and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.(amoung other things)

You lack kindness, a sound mind, and real wisdom that comes from God himself....the kind that can only be given through the salvation of Jesus and the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Only Jesus can give you these things, as he is the only one who died for you... Muhammad, and Buddha did not.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby Nightingale » Thu May 03, 2012 8:23 am

He is sounding kinda true SOH. do you have a rebuttal?
Nightingale
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby mhjd » Thu May 03, 2012 6:37 pm

I was reading through this forum out of interest but then I got annoyed by all the preaching. :tomato:
mhjd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Nightingale » Fri May 04, 2012 9:40 am

mhjd wrote:I was reading through this forum out of interest but then I got annoyed by all the preaching. :tomato:

Ummm... Okay.
Nightingale
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Panzer Utalaway » Tue May 15, 2012 5:48 am

Firstly I'd like to say I wish you luck finding your brothers and sisters. You are so lucky to already know what you have to do! I read the title and clicked and hoped like probably a few others that i may have been one. I've had dreams when i was younger that strangely seem to be coming true more and more rapidly. From small things to a car crash my best friends got into. I called them that day and said to be careful around black SUV's then I got a call later that night from Korrey saying they were run off the road by one. My heart fell out of my chest I was so shocked. Luckily I guess my having told them kept everyone from getting seriously hurt. Also more recently my dreams have been intense with dialogue i can only remember parts of, prompting my to make an account on this site not 3 days ago if I'm not mistaken.

This was one reason why I thought I could have been one of your brothers. Secondly ever since middle school I vowed to myself to find enlightenment on my own if I had to, so I could spread that knowledge and peace to others. Only recently have I had what I call "Realizations" where everything makes sense, I've also had the intense urge to protect and found that I love panthers, and am very drawn to the Seraphim. However more recently still i was afflicted by a disease from my childhood caustochondritis, that has persisted far longer and far more painful than the doctors say should have. Then again the doctors have never been able to tell me whats wrong with me when I'm sick, they always say I'm a completely perfect picture of health.

Lastly I don't know why but reading your post i remembered a dream i had a few years ago where i woke up in an abandoned church. After a few minutes i saw some gruesome sight and ran out. Then i was chased by a Behemoth, and people witht he ability to fly and other powers came and fought off the beast, maybe they were you and your brothers and sisters? My friend had taken me to a safe house where i was taught how to use my latent abilities.

What I'm trying to say is, although my path is different form yours I see it's importance in no less of a light. I may not know where I am headed but everything happens for a reason and I wish you luck and peace on your journey. Whichever word you may use for God may the creator watch over you. :wave:
Panzer Utalaway
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Catalyst97 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Dear SOH,
I came to dreammoods to try to get a feeling for the purpose of people's dreams. I have always loved reading the Bible and hearing stories about dream interpretations. It's what makes me want to major in neurology.
When I saw this thread on the forum, I was... skeptical. I found that you could quote the Bible- to a degree- and provided a means of proof that you are, indeed, an angel. But what confused me was that you began on the right track, saying that you wanted to lead others to God... but you turned off of that. When people started coming to you for answers? That was when- if you truly believe in God- you should have stepped back and said "This has gone too far." You are claiming credit for yourself, to agree with underhiswing. Angels are our guardians. Not beings sent to flaunt their "wisdom" and give "advice" that leads others astray...
I believe the Word of God. It was annointed by God, and He had His closest followers write it. You claim to be an angel, yet you claim His Word isn't true. And I know what you're going to say: "to an extent". My apologies for being so blunt, but you believe something or you don't. There is no lukewarm. And to say "submission" is the way to God... You should be more specific. I suppose one could say that submission to Christ is the way to God, since, if you read underhiswing's quote above, Christ did say that the only way to God was through Him.
I just thought I'd throw in my two cents. Being silent was driving me insane, and I felt really pressed to say this. I do not mean to anger you, only to try to steer you onto the right path, since everything I have learned in my life is telling me you've strayed. I'm praying for you. :hugs:
--Catalyst
Catalyst97
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Timbl toute

Postby tavyl » Mon May 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Hi there to all, the YouTube record that is posted at here has genuinely nice quality beside with fastidious audio feature
tavyl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby mhjd » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Nightingale wrote:
mhjd wrote:I was reading through this forum out of interest but then I got annoyed by all the preaching. :tomato:

Ummm... Okay.

Not you xD
mhjd
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sweetipie » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:12 am

SOH wrote:I know im not the only one here at this time.

I'm simply reaching out, in hopes to find my brothers and sisters from heaven sent to earth by God to do his works.

Im looking for the one's who have already been contacted by God recently or in the past 6 to 7 years and have been reveled by God why they are here.

Im one of the Soldier Angel's sent to earth in as a human baby from the 80's, we need to come together in the coming times to help lead the chosen ones even though God is awakening them to the truth and prepairing them for his coming.

please do not try to decieve me or mock me, because i will know if you speak the truth or not, only those who have been contacted by the creator will have the truth i have, this is how we know each other from false misleaders.

so far i have failed to meet a fellow being with similar leadership role, but i have met many humans who God has chosen to awaken and save and sent to me.

If you are out there and God has contacted you of your duty, this is one of his signs.

Hi Soh,
Not sure if this applies or not, as God has not given me a specific message as he has to you, but I am a child of the 80's, and I have been contacted or in touch with God., one of which meeting he asked Will you follow me? And I said yes. Since then my relationship with him has grown, and of course gone through the usual ups and downs in faith. But he has lead me to a place of faith, and I have always believed since my meetings that we as humans are front line soliders in a battle against evil and our guardian angels are there to help protect and provide spiritual nurishment when needed. Interesting post!
sweetipie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby justthisonce » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:55 am

maybe i should have put the words god and angelic in my title seeing as how this is getting more action than a stripper pole...somebody help me decide if this has a meaning!! and appearently "i dont have enough posts to display links" so heres the link anyway add dreammoods .com to it at the beginning or just go to the first post in the same category muahaha im smarter than you again internet! /dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=104337
justthisonce
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby roseRed20 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:02 am

SOH...
I was wondering if you have ever read the graphic novel called Lucifer By Mike Carey ? Or if you have ever watched the T.V show called Super Natural? By chance?
roseRed20
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ckt » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 am

idk how i stumbled across this. and i just joined this site. But i know GOD has sent me here and its funny how certain things happen in your life and the order they do occur. SOH if you still come here, please send me a message because for some reason it wont allow me and i cannot see the second page of the discussion which is "odd" if you ask me. But i believe everything you have said and me myself have kinda thought that its all a fairy tale type situation in the past. But i understand now and would love to reach you and chat.
ckt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby underhiswing » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 am

CKT ...You will not agree with him if you know your bible well. It refutes almost everything he says. I pray that God leads you to all truth and knowledge in Him and His ways.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby ckt » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:29 am

underhiswing wrote:CKT ...You will not agree with him if you know your bible well. It refutes almost everything he says. I pray that God leads you to all truth and knowledge in Him and His ways.

I understand what you are saying, especially since i went to a catholic/private school since 3rd grade. So certain things have been instilled in me from when I was young. Nd i dont read as much as I should should but i do know that the bible has been tampered with many times since ancient times and the most pure form of text is the Quran. Bringing me to this, i have learned of most religions through my catholic education to show me that you must one believe in GOD. Also i believe in Jesus Christ as my savior. But i dont see anything wrong with him saying he is a messenger of GOD because in the end we all are messengers of GOD to help each other. Some need more help than others! But Its on us to send that message. What I got from SOH is that faith is everything. Dont you agree? We must have faith in GOD before it too late. Having faith goes beyond believing though, it embodies everything a spiritual journey has to offer. N by me reading his messages, it only to re-sparked my craving/hunger for GOD. Isnt that the point? To be as close to GOD as possible. Tell me what you think?
ckt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby underhiswing » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 pm

ckt wrote:
underhiswing wrote:CKT ...You will not agree with him if you know your bible well. It refutes almost everything he says. I pray that God leads you to all truth and knowledge in Him and His ways.

i dont read as much as I should should but i do know that the bible has been tampered with many times since ancient times and the most pure form of text is the Quran. We should not believe what others say. The Quran is not any part of the bible, nor is it parallel to it. Jesus is the only way to the Father (you can read what I wrote previously on this thread for scriptural references). Also, the discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls have proven that the integrity of the text contained in our current bible translations have been preserved via the power and protection of the Holy Spirit.

Bringing me to this, i have learned of most religions through my catholic education to show me that you must one believe in GOD. Also i believe in Jesus Christ as my savior. But i dont see anything wrong with him saying he is a messenger of GOD because in the end we all are messengers of GOD to help each other. Some need more help than others! But Its on us to send that message. What I got from SOH is that faith is everything. Dont you agree? Yes, I do agree that our personal relationship with the Lord is everything, and that our faith is a God given gift. One of the things that SOH promotes is himself.... we "never" do that. We are here to glorify the Lord only.

We must have faith in GOD before it too late. Having faith goes beyond believing though, it embodies everything a spiritual journey has to offer. N by me reading his messages, it only to re-sparked my craving/hunger for GOD. Isnt that the point? To be as close to GOD as possible. Tell me what you think?
Yes...to be as close to God as possible through His son Jesus. His words contained in the bible show you what He is like and how He does things. If one does not study the bible, one does not know God. And never are we to assume things we hear as truth, that are not in the bible. I am so glad that this whole post has spurred your faith onward. God can use "anything" to reach our hearts and speak to us individually. I am happy, as I am sure He is, that you are inspired.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby ckt » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:55 pm

We must have faith in GOD before it too late. Having faith goes beyond believing though, it embodies everything a spiritual journey has to offer. N by me reading his messages, it only to re-sparked my craving/hunger for GOD. Isnt that the point? To be as close to GOD as possible. Tell me what you think?[/quote] Yes...to be as close to God as possible through His son Jesus. His words contained in the bible show you what He is like and how He does things. If one does not study the bible, one does not know God. And never are we to assume things we hear as truth, that are not in the bible. I am so glad that this whole post has spurred your faith onward. God can use "anything" to reach our hearts and speak to us individually. I am happy, as I am sure He is, that you are inspired.[/quote]

Thanks and I agree with you that is why I said i believe in Christ as my savior. You said "And never are we to assume things we hear as truth, that are not in the bible". Anything in specific you are speaking of? Or are you just speaking in general?
ckt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby underhiswing » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:05 pm

...Just speaking in general. Blessings to you.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby luckyjuju » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

I am a warrior in spirit. I Almost graduated from this school of understanding, and I am able to help others because ive had visions, recurring, theme based, prophetic and out of body astral travel . ive been to many levels of the next life. Good and bad. Ive died and been brought back. I've miraculously survived several times when I was planning on dying and very well should have. I've had regular encounters with the Great Father as well as legions of demons ergo identify themselves by name on the recordings I take. I have lived from mansions to parking garages. My totem is the wolverine, as I linger between worlds. I underwent automatic writing for almost two years, and communicated directly with a lying spirit that whole time. I can see hear and feel entities and spirits. I love the creator. It's beyond faith for me. It is simply fact.this love did not come until I met the nemesis of all that is pure and true. Im a fighter and I can't wait to be free from this,body so I can battle my adversaries. I'm not a goth, I don't play d&d, and i'm honest.I've opened doors that only archangels can close completely. I want to help others understand their visions and spiritual experiences. I know the way they communiqu
cate. In July of 1997, It was a cloudless day when I walked outside. I was under spiritual oppression at the time, but my faith was powerful and unyielding. There were only three clouds when I looked up a second later. There was a rams skull, a winged helmet, and the word "war". I knew then there was a war in Heaven. I came to understand free will completely. If you wish to hear my understanding you may read my posts. A good leader leads by example, a
good teacher only teaches us to ask ourselves the right questions. Each mans journey is his own. May you all come to know the truth.
THE MAN IN BLACK FLED ACROSS THE DESERT, AND THE GUNSLINGER FOLLOWED.
luckyjuju
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby underhiswing » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:48 am

What has brought you close to death so many times?
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby luckyjuju » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:42 pm

it's a combination of myself and ones I can't see to fight. I perceive them, and communicated with one directly for 1 and1/2 years. I don't know that ones name. He called himself Q. So far the one that bothers me most calls himself satan, but I don't believe any of them. I think they say things on evps just to scare me. Funny thing is, i'm about 10 years past scared. this started when I was 18, I am now 33. I now run a business and try to maintain a normal life, but it still goes on. My experiences continue. Hopefully on this site my gateway now can help others understand their enemy. Im b ound and determined for something good to come out of it if it's going to continue. I lost half my family when I was young, and it gave me other demons that surface in antisocial and self destructive behaviors. I was also suicidal for many years until So many crazy miracles kept happening that I totally gave up trying. feel I have dealt with the past well enough so far, I have cultivated my faith, and transcended beyond common understanding. The only thing left is this damn body and the addictions within it. So it's me, and it's something else too. Open doorways of many kinds., but bet my life is spiritually full. There are some things I can't beat, but someday I will. I got alot of love for the great father. I feel the name"god" isn't a name, and does him no justice, though I tend to still use it out of necessity and all :)
luckyjuju
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby luckyjuju » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:47 pm

it's a combination of myself and ones I can't see to fight. I perceive them, and communicated with one directly for 1 and1/2 years. I don't know that ones name. He called himself Q. So far the one that bothers me most calls himself satan, but I don't believe any of them. I think they say things on evps just to scare me. Funny thing is, i'm about 10 years past scared. this started when I was 18, I am now 33. I now run a business and try to maintain a normal life, but it still goes on. My experiences continue. Hopefully on this site my gateway now can help others understand their enemy. Im b ound and determined for something good to come out of it if it's going to continue. I lost half my family when I was young, and it gave me other demons that surface in antisocial and self destructive behaviors. I was also suicidal for many years until So many crazy miracles kept happening that I totally gave up trying. feel I have dealt with the past well enough so far, I have cultivated my faith, and transcended beyond common understanding. The only thing left is this damn body and the addictions within it. So it's me, and it's something else too. Open doorways of many kinds., but bet my life is spiritually full. There are some things I can't beat, but someday I will. I got alot of love for the great father. I feel the name"god" isn't a name, and does him no justice, though I tend to still use it out of necessity and all :)
luckyjuju
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby underhiswing » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:56 pm

I know Him. His name is Yahweh/Jehovah/ the Alpha and the Omega/The Great "I AM"/Creator of what was, what is, and what is to come. Do yo know His son?
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby luckyjuju » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:59 am

my identification with his special son, as we are all his children, teaches me that he is my brother. yes, I know Yeshua. The worlds greatest freedom fighter, who died to show the world about love and forgiveness, but also Truth. There is no condemnation handed out by God, who has already forgiven us. The challenge is for us to forgive ourselves once we know the truth.
luckyjuju
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby underhiswing » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 am

Jesus sticks close to us "like a brother". but He is not our brother.(Proverbs 18:24) He is the Lord and part of our triune God. He was our Father God in human form and is our Master. The bible calls Him "The Word"...

John 1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."...."The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth...."No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God".

His purpose for coming was to pay for our sins for all and all at one time, and also to defeat the enemy, all forms of evil, and death. He is our representative on God's alter...the sacrificial lamb slaughtered instead of us, and to claim victory over the ego of satan who's mission it is to exalt himself above God. Jesus is our Savior and the Messiah who paid our way for us, and who forgives all of our sins and unites us with God the Father. So, you can see that it was disturbing (and may have been an oversight) that you called Him brother, as John the Baptist said about Him, " whos' sandals I am not worthy to untie ". A brother is an equal...and we are no equal to Him...as He is God. The bible says that the true test of a follower of Jesus is..

1 Corinthians 12:2-3
"You know that when you were pagans, somehow or other you were influenced and led astray to mute idols. Therefore I want you to know that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, “Jesus be cursed,” and no one can say, “Jesus is Lord,” except by the Holy Spirit".

So, you see....He is Lord and Master not our brother or just a prophet. 1 John 2:22-23 " Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also."
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby luckyjuju » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 pm

I appreciate your reply, but quoting scripture only makes you appear fundamental and judgmental. I'm sorry, I only tend to listen to those who speak from the heart, not from a book. God speaks to all of us in his own way, and each way is unique, just like we are. . I gather my own meanings from direct contact within my own experiences. good luck to you on your own path as well.
luckyjuju
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby underhiswing » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:43 pm

I love God's word (the scriptures). If you resent scripture, your heart isn't right with God, as He would have spoken to your heart and mind about resenting them and prevented you from doing so. He draws us to the scriptures, as they are our safeguard against delusion.

If you can't say that Jesus is Lord, you do not really know God (as the scripture above says). It is not I that say these things, it is God himself who says them. Those scriptures were given to us to show us how to test the spirits in people who claim that they know Him. He calls and claims those who believe and follow His Son....only! John 14:6 "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"..

I have shinned a light upon the true path to Father God for your sake, but your salvation is between you and Him. I had hoped that the scriptures here would have helped you gain more understanding. I have asked Him to write His name on your heart, to claim you as His own through the Spirit of His Son (as it should be), to fill you with the Holy Spirit, and that you will proclaim the name of Jesus to many. May it be so. I thank you for your kindness. Have a nice evening.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby luckyjuju » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Foolish sheep! Get off your high horse lady. I have true love for both God and Jesus. I never said I resented scripture, only the people who harp it out verbatim like you're doing. People like you are the reason why others resent God. They mistakenly associate Him with the same judgmental, closed minded attitude that you are presenting right now. God speaks to each of us in his own way. It's a true miracle when anyone finds understanding and faith, let alone Love for Him. It doesn't matter how narrow their path is. I'm still alive to prove that miracle. I don't need to memorize anything written to gain understanding. Id rather ask for it directly from the Source, who answers in my heart. To try to put God in a book is to try to sum up the unsumable. God is so much older, bigger, and broader than you or I could ever understand. So please, keep the pulpit for your blind, lost sheep, you can not limit the Limitless. To deny a person their own path to God is to say he is only understood through your way, and honey if it works for you, great, but that kind of narrow mindedness will never work with me. I'd rather know God. And please keep your prayers for those you care about, because for me, theyre only curses in disguise. Ive had enough bad luck already. I'm on this site to help others find their OWN way. Not mine, and definitely not yours.
luckyjuju
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby luckyjuju » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Foolish sheep! Get off your high horse lady. I have true love for both God and Jesus. I never said I resented scripture, only the people who harp it out verbatim like you're doing. People like you are the reason why others resent God. They mistakenly associate Him with the same judgmental, closed minded attitude that you are presenting right now. God speaks to each of us in his own way. It's a true miracle when anyone finds understanding and faith, let alone Love for Him. It doesn't matter how narrow their path is. I'm still alive to prove that miracle. I don't need to memorize anything written to gain understanding. Id rather ask for it directly from the Source, who answers in my heart. To try to put God in a book is to try to sum up the unsumable. God is so much older, bigger, and broader than you or I could ever understand. So please, keep the pulpit for your blind, lost sheep, you can not limit the Limitless. To deny a person their own path to God is to say he is only understood through your way, and honey if it works for you, great, but that kind of narrow mindedness will never work with me. I'd rather know God. And please keep your prayers for those you care about, because for me, theyre only curses in disguise. Ive had enough bad luck already. I'm on this site to help others find their OWN way. Not mine, and definitely not yours.
luckyjuju
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby underhiswing » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

I shared scripture with no thought of my own elevation, but just to test your spirit as instructed in the bible. You do not yet fully know Him, or you would have never spoken to me the way that you have. What you have done with your own words of dissent, is proven that your heart is not yet right before Him. The evidence of the Holy Spirit residing in us is the "fruit of the Spirit" (Galatians 5:22-23 " But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.").

I am sorry to hear that you have had a rough time in your past, and rejoice with you that He has helped you. I want you to know that I happily pray all the time for those I do not know, as He has called me to do. And, I want you to know that I have choosen to not take offense at what you have said. I will sincerely pray with my heart for you to "really" find Him and to be filled with His Holy Spirit, and to begin to bear that same spiritual fruit as a result. For, as we are filled with His Spirit and begin to truly see Him for who He is, we in turn begin to become like Him, as this is His desire. This process takes a lifetime, and slowly but surely that unity, forgiveness, and love that is His aura, becomes our own too.

May the peace of Christ and the love of our Father God rule in your heart.
underhiswing
the peacekeeper
the peacekeeper

Postby SlegnaLeahcimRSF » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Angels are not born as humans, so that is the first sign that you are not an angel, if you really were you would not have come to this site displaying yourself. Also one thing that stuck out as a sore thumb was your use of numerology, that is as witchcraft. If you want answers you pray to an Almighty God, you do not use worldly means to get outer knowledge, you could and that is of the devil not God. And when you were typing you misspelled words( I would like to think angels are good spellers they have been around since before earth, so there is no way your an angel. Also when talking about God and Christ I also like to think that true Christians capitolize "He" "His" "Him", but also someone could do that that knows of the bible to fool people. This does not relate but I just wanted to say some things: ghosts are demons, spirit guides are demons, and if your talking to an animal and they understand you beyond sit, lay down and those commands, then it is highly reasonable that your pet or the animal is demonic. However with that being said God can reveal things to us through the use of everything He has created. Ok I am done for now.
Last edited by SlegnaLeahcimRSF on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Righteous Strong Father
SlegnaLeahcimRSF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SlegnaLeahcimRSF » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:15 pm

luckyjuju I will pray for you tonight.
Righteous Strong Father
SlegnaLeahcimRSF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SlegnaLeahcimRSF » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

SlegnaLeahcimRSF wrote:luckyjuju I will pray for you tonight.

The Bible is not just a book you can believe that. The Bible is our weapon against the trickery of the enemy. Only true knowledge and wisdom must first come from the Bible so you know of it then it gets worked out in your heart with God. Remembering verses can only help you and is only good because it gets us out of our self our human mind and into the mind of God.
Righteous Strong Father
SlegnaLeahcimRSF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

PreviousNext

Return to Mystic Dreams