Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Re: Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby sleepyhead » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:44 am

I can never seem to obtain lucidity until I'm in a nightmare in which I'm being chased by something unreal ( Pennywise from " IT", ghosts etc) and then I end up using the dream to kill whatever has been chasing me and trying to have conversations with those who ignore me ( in the dream and in real life) I can never seem to keep a hold of my lucidity because in the middle of my lucid dreams, I end up " going to sleep" and getting into another dream.
sleepyhead
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby msdreamy » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:43 am

I don't know about all that shape shifting and doppelganger stuff; I just know that sometimes when I'm aware that I'm dreaming I have the ability to change anything I don't like. For instance, if someone is beating me up in my dream, I "rewind" the scenario and change what happens, instead of getting my butt kicked, I fight back and win, or the other person does not exist etc. Sometimes it's small editing, like this morning I dreamt that I was in a car that fell in the ocean (don't know how a car out in the middle of the ocean and sank, but it did) and I remember thinking should I keep my seat belt on or off, should the windows be down or up? At first the window was down and no seat belt was on but I could tell it was not going to go well, so I rewound it, and kept the seat belt on and waited til after I hit before opening the automatic window; after that I never panicked, I knew I was going to get out of the car safely. If I'm having a nightmare, I might decide to get rid of the dream entirely and think of something else (normally I will play tranquil music in my mind and relax at the beach; the bright warm sky and sound of the waves help relax me).
msdreamy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby rose313 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:15 am

When I was younger I could do pretty much anything. Fly, swim, breathe underwater, say and do things I was too afraid of in real life. As I got older my lucid abilities faded and now pretty much the only thing I can do is wake myself up out of any dream if I dont like it, and occasionally drive or fly.
rose313
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sprite123 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:57 am

i can fly with wings, absorb abilities of others in my dream, :dusto: beat the living daylights out of people :D , understand any language, control who will fall in love with who :heartpump: , shoot balls of electricity, open portals to travel from a dream to an older dream i have had, and i can will people into my dream :cabbagepatch: . So in my dreams i am overall awesome :rawr:

I love my dreams :dreams:
Sprite123
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby bobo97 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:02 pm

I can only fly, OCCASIONALLY. if you have any tips for inducing lucid dreams, email me.. analiselovesclemson@hotmail.com :)
bobo97
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby D.J. » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 pm

ok, so i can basicly make my own dreams, but when i have a dream i can do whatever i want.
E.g.- when i have zombie dreams i can go on slaughter rampage :computer: , its realy awsome, i can manifest anything i want :icecream: :cupcake: , and if i get bord with that dream i can change it to somthing eles. :excited:
another wierd thing is that i actualy have all my mager sensory intact: i can see, smell, hear, feel, taist, etc.
D.J.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TaishoTears » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Super leaps.... sorta like flying but I have to push off of something. (Can't ever seem to fly though)
Shapeshifting (animal/alien/wings/tail/horns/robotic...ect....)
Sex Change
Super Strength/Speed
Teleport
Alter Time (Freeze frame/speed up/slow down)
Walk through things
Alter actions/places
Go to places I've been before but meet new people... sometimes the same people
Die and come back to life (without waking)
Keen hearing
Float (in air)
Breath underwater
Feel texture/ground under hands/feet
Taste/smell is clearer (than even in the real world)
Control light by thinking about it (like, it's too dark in here, and the lights get brighter... but I can never get a light switch to work. I can't read digital clocks either. -_-;)
Remember real life and past dreams in a current dream.
Absorb the abilities of others
Open portals/doorways
Find hidden things
Understand/speak languages
Switch from 1st to 3rd person
Create people/objects by thinking about it

But strangly I don't do this stuff much.... I act like I really do when I'm awake.

I think that's it..... hmmmmm... XP
TaishoTears
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Xandrasyn » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 am

I can fly, summon creatures from the other side(ex:dragons, zombies), talk to ghosts, alter the timeline, give myself superpowers, leave my body, transform my looks, walk through walls, respawn myself if I die(happens a lot), understand other languages, make a whole city appear and control other dream characters' actions/thoughts. The ones I use most of the time are underlined. :D
Xandrasyn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Scampy » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:36 pm

I have lucid dreams most nights. How I do it I don't know. However, what I do in a dream to see if its a dream is either lift my legs and I float or I have dreams that my teeth fall out. I know that this is not true so again lift my legs a float. They are my two trigger marks to known that I'm dreaming/lucid. Then the fun starts by fly etc. The things that I do when lucid is private and could not be discussed in a forum. Different stages within the dream the power ability seems to change. I can jump over a house or walk through a wall then all of a sudden if chased I have trouble even flying. I travel through my dream location but I'm unable to chose the location.

If anyone has tips to help, thanks.
Scampy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby thepacman » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:53 am

Looking at all these abilities, I feel so inferior. The only abilities a currently have are: the ability to fly, the ability to end a dream if it begins to get scary, the ability to breath underwater and the ability to control what I do but not what anyone else does.
thepacman
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dreamer1357642 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 pm

recently, i've been able to turn invisible and pause/rewind. very interesting. Once rewound i am able to either run through it again or 'birdy' it.
Dreamer1357642
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby CocoCraz123 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Red wrote:I have learned how to teleport, transform myself and others (sometimes), summon things, fly, summon people, use blasts of energy...what can YOU do?

Uhm.. Here are some things I have figured out and can do.

1. Fly
2. Summon humans
3. Talk to animals via mind and speaking
4. Shiftshape

I can do something without dreaming: See my Animal Spirit Guides.
Don't be afraid to dream. Dreaming is an important part of our lives.
CocoCraz123
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Tsukii » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Wow, people can do some pretty crazy shit in their lucid dreams. XD I've always considered trying to train myself to lucid dream but at the same time it sounds kind of scary.

But what I've been able to do since I was little is wake myself up from a nightmare. If I feel like a dream is taking a turn for the nightmare, I immediately realize I'm dreaming and instinctively wake myself up by closing my eyes tightly in the dream, and when I open them, I open my eyes for real, so I'm awake.

One of my greatest fears is nightmares because they're the only time where some seriously scary stuff can happen and it will feel real, so I'm really glad to at least have this ability. XD
Tsukii
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby imnottheonly1 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 pm

i love being able to wake up from a nightmare!! i have recently been able to just use my mind, i use to try to fly with using my body, but now i just realize that my body has nothing to do with it! i was trying to move objects the other night with my mind!! i would use my hand to guide it, but my dg told me to use my mind! pretty cool :cabbagepatch:
some say im a dreamer but im not the only one, someday you will join us and the world will be as one!
imnottheonly1
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby litlep » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 pm

This isn't really a lucid ability but when I have dreams of people beating me up they hardly ever succeed. :dusto: I use a range of techniques normally to do with my legs? One specific manouvre, my signature move you could call it, is when someone tries to hit me with a weapon (normally a stick or staff) I can block the blow with my leg then wrap my leg around the weapon and snap it in half. :rawr:
"Even the cat can do it!"
"Activate painful singing voice"
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Vaetaleen Laurin » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 am

i can fly, i can move things without touching them, i have teleported once but am wondering if you could give me some tips on how to do it without waking up. also i can summon people and "shapeshift" :cabbagepatch:
Vaetaleen Laurin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sayuri161 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 pm

It's weird, I have reoccurring dreams in a sense. Always in the same place.. my dream world. So I can control the outcomes of my dreams sometimes because I already feel I know what's going to happen.
Oh, and I can rewind sometimes to change the outcome of my dream if I don't like where my dream is going.
sayuri161
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cimerax » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:18 pm

"I am very much aware that I am dreaming. I sure hope this dream version of my best friend doesn't try to eat me." *he tries to eat me upon me thinking that*

Usually that type of stuff. In other words, scaring myself.
Cimerax
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby TheBlaze » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:59 pm

8-) 8-) 8-) :boogie: I Can Visit Any one in the world's Dream. Its Just a portkey to whoever i name. in real
life i have photographic memory and stuff. so i can think and remember in dreams.I have also woken my crush from their dream and made them lucid.
Jealous? :creeping: Peace! :cabbagepatch: :boogie:
There Is A Fire In all of our hearts. Unleash yours
-TheBlaze -
TheBlaze
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby TheBlaze » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:32 am

Oh yeah,I woke all my friends and crush from their dreams and we had a Lucid party :excited: it was fun.I blew up a van
-TheBlaze -
TheBlaze
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby TheBlaze » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:22 am

TELEKINIS,TIME TRAVEL,TALKIN IN 46 LANGUAGES,FLY,DESTROY :) :D THINGS,SPAWN ANYTHING. :excited: Makes me want to sleep longer.I'm 10 and I do all that.I think ill have this permanetly :D :shock: :excited: :cabbagepatch: :boogie: :D :P :lol: :whoa: :whyme: :eat: :unworthy: :heartpump: :noisemaker: :harhar:
-TheBlaze -
TheBlaze
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby TheBlaze » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:10 am

I Can Do Anything. Leave at that.
Thats Right. ANYTHING
-TheBlaze -
TheBlaze
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby TheBlaze » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 pm

:dusto: Watching UFC in the dream.

cool
-TheBlaze -
TheBlaze
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby medievali » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:08 pm

well mine is really weird because I can fly, even though I only did it twice, when I did it the people on the floor didn't even pay attention to me so I found that kind of weird :P
medievali
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby afreakinelf » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Man, I can do everything... though sometimes it takes a few tries.

I usually just do magic. Weeee. >3<
afreakinelf
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby FebruaryRose » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Magic is always fun. It's so much fun to have magical powers and superpowers.
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. -- William Dement
FebruaryRose
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby PinkMellow » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 am

-fly (with or without wings)
-transform (into a werewolf/dragon thing, which is where I get super strength,speed, can breathe fire, and am pretty much invincible) (can also transform into a variety of animals)
-control elements (aka shooting fire or ice or anything from hands or mouth)
-telekinetics (I can move stuff, still developing that one)
-command things (monster chasing me, I tell it to stop it does. Or I can narrate something andthen it will happen in the dream)
-summoning things
-breathing underwater
PinkMellow
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby tsetse22 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 am

I can wake up.... it's not really a superpower....
but it's true I can set a mental alarm clock and wake up w/i minutes of whatever time I want to.
Some people dream, other just sleep.
Some folks are goats and others just sheep
all more alike than different.
tsetse22
Your Excellency
Your Excellency

Postby illusion » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:34 am

Fly(sometimes outside earth), control the time, control the people, create things, transform terrain, water breathing, i can also negotiate with any enemy and monsters!

and only once i pass through a closed window and once telekinisis..
illusion
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby CreamCake » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:12 am

I'm not sure if it's good or bad, and how these dreams affect or tell about one's character. But I can do just about anything. For example, one of my biggest fears is zombies...yes I know, stupid. There has been many times that I have been trapped by these things and I somehow always end up winning. I can teleport, have psychic energy (which kills them instantly), etc. I pretty much can do whatever I want. I'm not sure what it means if you maybe transport yourself to see yourself while you are sleeping. For example, I fell asleep on the couch and was watching myself sleeping. It was very weird and eerie. I was standing there, like a ghost, watching while I slept and I wasn't bored. I say I wasn't bored b/c I usually get bored very easily. So it was significant that I didn't get bored. Then the door opened (the couch was across the door) and my mother walked in the house. Next thing I knew, she was waking me up. Mind you, she was not home all day. She came home (in my dream?) then woke me up in real life. I'm not sure what that was but it was a bit scary. Again, to answer your question, I seem to do what I want in dreams. I can also create my own world....I'm weird but I'm ok with that.

EDIT: Sorry I just read tsetse22's post and I can do that too. If I really need to be up at a specific time, I don't need an alarm. I will set one just in case, but I wake up either when I need to, or an hour or so before I need to.
CreamCake
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby illusion » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 am

CreamCake wrote:I pretty much can do whatever I want. I'm not sure what it means if you maybe transport yourself to see yourself while you are sleeping. For example, I fell asleep on the couch and was watching myself sleeping. It was very weird and eerie. I was standing there, like a ghost, watching while I slept and I wasn't bored. I say I wasn't bored b/c I usually get bored very easily. So it was significant that I didn't get bored. Then the door opened (the couch was across the door) and my mother walked in the house. Next thing I knew, she was waking me up. Mind you, she was not home all day. She came home (in my dream?) then woke me up in real life. I'm not sure what that was but it was a bit scary. Again, to answer your question, I seem to do what I want in dreams. I can also create my own world....

Its very interesting that you can get out of your body. I was wandering thought, if its possible to travel to other's dreams and affect them. What do you believe, could you do that?
illusion
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aj jailor » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:23 am

I hadn’t realized that lucid dreaming was possible until I saw it on this sight (yesterday). I am utterly enthralled. I have numerous things set up as to help me try to achieve one, but all and all I’m pretty clueless (thank the Lord for the Internet). I’m welcoming any advice at the moment, so . . .
aj jailor
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nearlyheadlessnicole » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:21 pm

I can fly, but only by pushing down on the air with my hands. It's really weird o.O
nearlyheadlessnicole
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby nearlyheadlessnicole » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 am

thepacman wrote:Looking at all these abilities, I feel so inferior. The only abilities a currently have are: the ability to fly, the ability to end a dream if it begins to get scary, the ability to breath underwater and the ability to control what I do but not what anyone else does.

same here man.
nearlyheadlessnicole
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby HyperMuffins » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 pm

I can use invisible arms in my dreams, though they aren't the ones that I have (Physically). They are really long, and I have only a few of them...but they are useful. I can use them to jump really high, to give the image that I am flying. Or sometimes even push things away when I don't want it to come any closer. I'm sure I can hurt people with them, but I don't want to. I only use them to flee at unimaginable speeds.
Or I can wake up when I want to....it's not all too special, but it keeps me entertained.

Hmmm...I don't know if this counts as a 'Lucid Ability', but I can actually watch people and what they are doing (In RL) while I am asleep. Though I'm not sure why. How is it that I know this, you ask? Well, I asked my aunt why our grandma spent her money on something else instead of on herself. (Leaving out information for obvious reasons xD; ) She asked how I knew about that, and I just said "I was there." Kind of creepy...since I'd been asleep at the time...but it might have just been a coincidence. IDK.
HyperMuffins
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby dreamer411 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:52 pm

I can fly, do telekinesis, and manipulate water. Most recently (in my dreams), I've made a deal with the Devil and now I transform into a Ghost Rider whenever it's nighttime in my dreams. :hothead:
dreamer411
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby serretard » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 am

Well,I haven't had a lucid dream in quite some time but i used to be able to control my dreams.
My abilities were limited but i remember once I had realized I was dreaming,I would let thing happen to me and not be scared.I would jump off things or try to fly.
but i could never get that far without waking up.
serretard
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby ssumppg » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 am

I lucid dream A LOT, about every 3-4 dreams. These are about equally divided into two general "categories": dreams where I simply realize that I'm dreaming, and superhero dreams.

I am a very logical person, so when things start to not make sense in a dream, I automatically start to question whether or not I'm dreaming. I will even come up with "tests" to see if I'm dreaming or not. Once I realize that I'm dreaming, I can usually fly (no wings), walk on air, protect myself from harm, and even manipulate the dream world itself (for example, in one dream my family and I were about to leave town to escape shape-shifting shadows, but I needed to go home and get something first; when I came back out & we started driving away, I realized that I forgot my mom's medicine, so I rewound the dream and grabbed her meds on my way through the kitchen). I am never afraid in my lucid dreams, because I know that I have some degree of control and can keep myself from getting hurt.

Then there's my superhero dreams. I have a lot of them, and in them I'm almost always wearing the superhero costume I designed for myself (this is usually my tip-off that I'm having a superhero dream). When I'm in "superhero mode", I have complete control over my dream environment - telekinesis, make things/people appear/disappear at will (sometimes when I make something/one disappear, they'll come back later, but then I just make them disappear again), sometimes getting people/things to do what I want them to (only works if they have respect for/are intimidated by me), in addition to the things I can do when I'm just lucid dreaming. If I need/want other abilities, such as laser-eyes, fire, etc., I automatically get them. In my superhero dreams, I'm always either fighting against evil, saving lives, and/or taking over for another "hero" or group of heroes who are in WAY over their heads (the Leverage team on a space ship, the Doctor trying to defeat a giant beast on top of a haunted house...). I can even switch from a normal lucid dream into "superhero mode" if I realize that I need that level of power in the context of the dream.

It's WAY fun. :D
ssumppg
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby gargoylegoil » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 am

My lucid dream this morning...I was able to breathe under water.
gargoylegoil
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly

Postby Mrxtreme353 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 am

Ive been able to fly , Shadowstep(like teleporting but in a poof of smoke) bladed weapons(I prefer the knife and chain, flying guillotine , and katana) telekinesis breath water and able to free run really well.
Mrxtreme353
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby chessaisthere » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:25 am

I can defiantly fly in mine. It starts with tingling of my legs and almost like when they fall asleep and that is how i know im ready for flight, the next step is pretty easy i jump and hover if i want to go higher i have to exert more energy into my legs, more tingling lol.

The next ability i have is im am like a ninja, i can fight, jumo high distances and use any kind of weapon easily though most times i dont i fight with punches and kicks.
I can fight Zombies in my dreams but usually i run past them and save someone and hide lol. Its kind of scary because everything feels so real.

But other then those i havent tried to do anything else, i love flying :P
chessaisthere
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby systymerror » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Hmm..... changing states of matter.... I learned this when i tried breathing underwater. I guess my point was to get over a childhood fear of drowning or something to that effect.
My dreams are extremely vivid and textile... every normal human sense except smell most times... olfactory sense being normally powerful enough to wake anyone up.... anyway.. here's what i remember....

It was a humid afternoon in a buzzing almost fluorescent forest, somewhere in the collective subconscious memories of every child.... the rays were dripping brilliance onto and around a peculiar cluster of broad leaves i hadn't seen before or since. I slapped one and a massive raindrop from an ancient storm exploded on my hand. It shimmered on my dry, mud encrusted shoe, before rolling off and absorbing into the thirsty, porous earth. This left me reanalyzing the dryness of my own tongue. It seemed like i had wandered miles, but three steps backwards put me in view of familiar architecture. I stepped into an\the old wooden tool shed with an open lemonade-stand window, and wiped the sweat from my brow with my tank top, as a care-free kid would. I took a sip from a glass of water setting on the sill and felt immediately with that sip that i was transported into an ocean. I couldn't take a breath because my lugs were already full, but I do remember trying. I became separated into millions of bubbles as i exhaled. There was no pain/pressure or anything just extreme light-hardheartedness and an instant understanding and appreciation for just how much of us is actually composed of water. I (the bubbles) rose to the surface in a staggered, spiraling, interpretive dance. There was a disconnected excitement, almost racing at times, as the surface approached. Looking up, the light was distorted as it normally is from underneath. I could be any bubble, or all, or the force aroung them pushing them up. The interplay between the ballet of rising air and refracted dream-sun, harmonized into crystal sounding music. I remember breaking the service and the sensation of pop-rocks and carbonation. And it was bleached-out bright. I was vapor, reforming. Felt like a wispy cirrus cloud. like feathers, or very fine hair...... my hair. I swallowed that sip and put the glass back where it was... exactly back ... right on that water circle staining the untreated sill.
systymerror
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sisk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 am

My dreams are rarely lucid (I'm working on changing that), but when I do manage to lucid dream I have the power to reshape the dream world around me pretty much however I want, but fast-fowarding or rewinding time seems to be the easiest thing to do.

I also have the ability to take on the powers of fictional characters. Characters I've created, especially RPG characters that I've played a lot, are much easier to do than other characters, with the notable exception of Wolverine. He's even easier than some of my own characters for some reason. I think the ease or difficulty of assuming a character's powers has something to do with how much I know about the character in question, which would explain why Wolverine's easy since I know most of his 140 year life story. I use this mainly when I have a reason to confront something headon instead of just making it go away. I've got quite a pool of characters with varying abilities that I can reliably 'call' in these situations, which translates to a wide variety of abilities, but I can only call on one character at a time.
sisk
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby alan50 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Shouting out STOP TIME, and then gravity will seemingly turn off.
alan50
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Astral_Chaos_2012 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Flight, super speed, ani-morph (shape shift into animals), breath underwater, super strength, phasing through objects, & powers(electricity, ice, & fire) There's truly nothin like a good lucid dream. Though its been awhile since I had one, bout a good month or so...Lately I just been riding the dreams out, trying to interpret their meanings and understand myself a bit better to decide what direction I should take in my life..
Astral_Chaos_2012
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby AlixeTiir » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm

When I have a lucid dream, my abilities include warping space, going back in time, spawning creatures from life and video games, and being skilled at things which I normally am not.
AlixeTiir
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby H2olily » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 am

Just being lucid is an amazing ability itself! Lately, I have been able to reverse what I perceive to be bad or fearful situations and say nope, not happening, this is going to turn around to my benefit. Also, usually when faced with going down a staircase or steps, I am able to stop in my tracks and and think "Down is bad, go up, even if you know what you are looking for is down there." Although I am reading that going down isn't necessarily a negative thing, that it can mean accessing our sub-conscience. But down is "bad" per superstitious interpretations? Still learning here. Also, being lucid seems so slippery or unpredictable, sometimes occurs to one, sometimes doesn't or doesn't work...for me, anyway.
H2olily
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby vividdreamsgirl » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:08 am

I have been lucid dreaming for YEARS. I could say I could tell myself what to do in dreams. (For example, I say "fly" and I fly.) I can predict my dreams, and recognize most of the people in them, even the bystanders. :tongue:
vividdreamsgirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Fountain Angel » Fri May 04, 2012 1:11 am

Mine are winged flight, element bending like in Avatar: The Last Airbender (mostly water bending), command over water, Green Lantern abilities, non-winged flight, magic powers, and other stuff that I can't really remember...
Fountain Angel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby movieguy1986 » Fri May 04, 2012 3:17 pm

I know this is a long reply but ive never in my life met another person that can do what I can in my dreams and this would be the first time I really told people that might understand what its like. So if you actually read this then I thank you and would love to hear what you think.

Let me just first say how cool it is to have all of us Lucid Dreamers here able to talk about what we can do. Unless you have lucid dreams yourself then you just wont get it. Most will never know what its like and for once I feel like im not alone.

I have been having Lucid dreams my entire life. And every ability I have now has been a process of training and evolution through the years. For example I started with being able to Will objects toward me through telekinesis. Then I could lift, pull and push object in time. Ill never forget then first time I was able to lift, move, and control dozens of things at the same time just like in the movie Matilda were she learns to move object with her mind.

So in that fashion here is what im able to do and how it all started out.

Flying is a no brainer- use to just jump really high, now I can fly at will

I can morph reality at will- change a Chevy into a Porsche, a person into someone or something else, things like that

Telekinesis of course- I can move things with absolutely no trouble

If I jump from a building or off a cliff ill hit the ground causing a huge ripple effect like in The Matrix- not to mention I can fall great distances(its quick exhilarating when you make that jump for the first time)

I can web sling like spider man- started as silly string from my wrist, then web but it couldn’t support my weight, now its just like spidey. I can even web sling a car and fling it across town, its that strong now.

My favorite show growing up was Dragonball Z so I can shoot a beam of energy out of my hands or the “Ka Me Ah Me Ah” for those who knows what it is

I use to be able to shoot lightning from my finger tips but it really hurt and I didn’t like doing it that often- now it’s a lightning beam that can cut through things light a lightsaber or I can summon lightning from the sky that completely destroy whatever im aiming for

Energy ball- but its hard to create in my hands and have it grow so I don’t that often

I can walk through any kind of wall or hide inside it if I don’t want to be seen

I can turn my palm into a flashlight if I need it

Any time ive ever fought someone Im doing moves like Jackie Chan and barely ever get hit but at the same time its very fast pace and im never sure how I pull it off

I can speed up time or slow it down- like if im running really fast like Superman

I like to lift the ocean from time to time to create a giant tidal wave when I release it

Ive stopped bullets in mid air

I can turn Invisible or make someone else Invisible

I can stretch my arm as far as I want it if im grabbing something far away but don’t want to use telekinesis

Ive exploded with anger destroying everything around me

And I have super strength that has helped with some pretty epic battles with bad guys- ow and my bad guys never die so a fight could go on for what seems like hours

And I can blast a wave of air that could demolish a car like a head on collision

And every night something new

I don’t know if this is for others as well and id be curious as to what you all thought but things ARE REAL in my dreams. The pain I feel shooting lightning out of my fingers is real it really does hurt and ive had moments when I take a step back in my dreams and tested what I can do and pain in a dream is painful just like when I web sling I feel the web coming out of my wrist. I feel the difference in my thoughts when I use my telekinesis ability or if im morphing reality. Everything feels like I believe it would feel if we were really able to do it. And those feelings are all unique to the ability im using and I think theres something really special about this.

I think it and I can do it but this isn’t just about whats cool

Lucid dreams feel real. So if I fight with my father or something horrible happens to me it feels real. I can wake up feeling like these things have really happened and if it’s a bad dream it can be pretty hard on you.

People never talk about that. Yes we can do some pretty cool stuff that most people will never experience but there is always a down side. Ours being a Lucid Dream feels real whether it’s a good dream or a nightmare.

Im sure im forgetting about lots of things ive done or are able to do. And I can go for days with stories of dreams ive had but it feels good to get it all off my chest. Thank you all for listening and if you ever want to talk more about it let me know
movieguy1986
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

PreviousNext

Return to Lucid Dreams