Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccuring Ghost Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Reoccuring Ghost Dream

Postby IDreamOfRain » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 am

This dream (as title states) I have had several times, though each slightly different. I can't quite remember my earlier ones, so I'll tell you my latest. It starts with me in a typical old creepy mansion. I was staying there for the night, with a few of my friends (I only ever saw one, tho). For some reason, whether it was an argument or something I agreed to, I was made to sleep in the basement. It was all stone, with two pairs of bunk beds on the side walls. There was a little girl (about 6 or so) laying on one of the bunks. I thought she had been left here somehow, so I went to wake her up. When I got closer, I realized she was dead. In real life, I wouldn't call myself a coward, but I'm a bit on the squeamish/cautious side. So I probably wouldn't do the following. I took it upon myself to bury her, because I felt like her body had been desacrated like this, just laying there. She had long straight black hair w/bangs, bright green eyes, and pale skin. I took her outside and buried her. I still had to sleep in the basement of course, so I kept quiet and went back inside. When I got in the basement, she was still there, but sitting on the edge of the bed. She thanked me for burying her and gave me a necklace for my troubles. It was made of iron, and the charm was like a...sort of spherical cage. Inside it was a green flame. She told me it would protect me from harm until the charm wore out. I ran back upstairs to tell my friends, partially 'cause it weirded me out so much. The only one there was an African American girl with poofy brown hair. She sort of sneered at me when I told her, and said if it was all true, then there would be no harm in testing it. Of course, I didn't agree with her, but she proceeded to try. I had no clue what she was going to do, so I sort of just stood there. Then she pulled a match out of her pocket and set the mansion on fire. She ran back to the door before the flames could spread. I maneuvered through the flames unharmed, but the green flame was diminishing. When I reached the door, the African girl wanted to try again. The same way. So, she pretty much wanted to kill me. Literally.....anyways, then I woke up. I never knew anyone who looked like either of these people, though I did have another dream once where I was the little girl, except I was in my house and trying to deliver a warning to my family. Something about when blood runs and something turns red....spooky. Thanks for the help :D
IDreamOfRain
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccuring Ghost Dream

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Hi,
A basement means a sorrow is on the way.A little girl means a happiness but was dead means the happiness will vanish.She came to life means the happiness will revive .A nacklace if with a chain means quarrel and fight.A house infire also means a fight perhaps with the partner is on the way.
The ups and downs of the life .It will happen from a few days to a few months later.Dreams sometimes have happened a few years later.Please update when something like that happened.
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby IDreamOfRain » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:49 am

Thanks so much! Now that I think about it, I had the dream not too long before my dog died.:(
IDreamOfRain
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby filat » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 am

Well, perhaps there are some inconsistencies between how you feel and how you act. May be you should rid of the fear and stand up against the challenge.

Sorry about your dog.
Your free chocolate
filat
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby chase9 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:26 am

Can we have some background information about your life at the moment? What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
chase9
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Brake4Wind » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:36 am

Hi Rain. Your environment reflects a state of mind in the dream. Your perspective is centered on the basement- the basis for what is foreboding. A ghost is something haunting you- a painful memory/ unreasoned fear. The girl in the dream is likely you (you have been the girl before) and there's something in your past that you want to bury (you are not this girl anymore). My guess is that your wish is for a fresh start (settle a dispute/ let go of something painful). Your (charm) flame is small/ diminishing whereas your opposition won't let something go- starting flame wars to rekindle an old grievance. She mocks your charm (pleasant/ appealing new image). The African American girl may represent you (unable to let go) or, it could be another who taunts you but ultimately, it is you who must let go; not allowing others (or your own doubts/ regrets) continue to define you or hold you back from a better present and future.
Brake4Wind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion