Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Three dreams in one night?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Three dreams in one night?

Postby kay2theTee » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Hi :)

So last night I had three different dreams, they were all pretty vivid though. In the first one I was at a pet store and ended up buying ten fish tanks and hamster cages and they were filled with fish and hamsters. The fish were ill nd the hamsters had no food or water and I suddenly felt very overwhelmed by them all.

In the second dream, I lived in a type of enclosed suburb and I kept running around, trespassing in peoples gardens, smashing stuff up. Then the chief of security started chasing me and I just kept running, it was more like a game than a stressful situation though.

Then, in the third dream, I was at my Aunt's house visiting my cousin with my family and while the adults were in another room, me and my cousin were together and I was painting picture and I was really proud of it but my cousin was jealous and she poured water all over it and ruined it. I was very distressed and went to my Aunt and mom to show them what my cousin had done but when I showed them the picture, it was a different one and not ruined, just unfinished. I kept pulling out pictures to show them how my cousin had ruined my beautiful picture but I couldn't find it. And all the pictures were either unfinished or really pretty but not ruined.

Sorry, I know it's long. I just haven't had vivid dreams like this for a long time...
kay2theTee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Three dreams in one night?

Postby vividdreams12 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Maybe you are literally overwhelmed by trying to please everyone else or take care of others and need to take some time for yourself, set boundaries?
vividdreams12
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion