Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dream about 9/11 style terrorist attack.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

dream about 9/11 style terrorist attack.

Postby deadmanlufc » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 pm

hi there kind of new to this so advice etc would be welcome.

i had a dream last night what really got me thinking, ive had strange dreams before but this one really stuck in my mind.

i was in the u.s for some reason, think it was dusk and we noticed planes overhead. all of a sudden they started droppping bombs that would explode into flames when hit the floor. i can remember that we (cant really rfemember other characters) was hiding from the first wave and survived. remember hinking about how lucky we was to be alive. the next day another wave of planes came over and a bomb landed quite near me with the flames expanding and i can remember me thinking this is it im gone im dead im dead. then all of a sudden i was in this strange mode. --for those that have played call of duty well when your not playing you can spectate from a distance and see all the goings on. i was in that situation which freaked me out.. then in the dream i walked into a room and slighty made out a ghostish figure when i got closer it was a woman called louis who i recently done work for. i can remember her saying ' its ok its sad isnt it'...

the main parts of this dream whats on my mind is --- the planes dropping bombs, the fire that spread once on floor, the worying about been dead and the cal of duty type expierence of looking from a distance.... and the ghostly fgure of the woman from work :-s

just like to add i havnt played call of duty for around 2 month..

any help/advice would be appriciated thankyou...
deadmanlufc
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dream about 9/11 style terrorist attack.

Postby SmileAreSexy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 am

Did you lose a family member or a friend because of terrorists or a horrifying accident? This may have triggered the violence and ghostly figure.
SmileAreSexy
The Tiebreaker
The Tiebreaker

Re: dream about 9/11 style terrorist attack.

Postby SailorCosmos » Thu May 31, 2012 7:04 am

Believe it or not, I dreamed of 9/11 3 days before it happened. Down to the last detail! Talk about dejavu!
SailorCosmos
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams