Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Whose a fan of sonic characters?!?!

Let out your artistic or creative side and share your artwork or photos with others.

Whose a fan of sonic characters?!?!

Postby physco kid » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Image wahh I swear I havent seen a sonic fan here! I free draw my own!!!! Anyone here a fan???

Heres one >_<

You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Re: Whose a fan of sonic characters?!?!

Postby physco kid » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Ok fair enough... I'll introduce her!!!

Rose the Fox

B-day: 6/11
Fave bands: Infected mushroom,KoRn,Slipknot, and much more!
Theme song: The bird and The worm by The used
Past: When she was 13 began her downfall... both her parents passed away from lung cancer after years of smoking... She had to lie about her age just to get a job to keep her home. She was blessed with looking older then what she was. When she was 15 she began to smoke and drink heavily,then she began to use drugs heavily. Then on Sept 7, 2010 she tried to commit suicide by hanging herself. When she jumped a stranger came cutting the rope causing her to drop. The stranger left her at the hospital and paid the bills. She recovered and got to meet the stranger. It was a male named Shonru the fox.They became friends and closer and closer. They did date but had a falling out. She has a friend now whose name is Nyoka the fox.
You're going through so much,But I know that I could be the one to hold you ~ Skillet-Yours to hold
Psychopathy, A carefree life. Insanity, An illusion that can't end ~Insanity English version
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby Bubbydoll » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:47 am

I love it, looks terrific. pkid. I like that extra touch you did with the name too. :cheers:
"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby physco kid » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:56 am

Ty ^~^
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby operatormike » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 am

Dear PK,

I am becoming a sonic fan. I would like to see her eyes sometime. I realize that she is stand-offish because of her tough life. But can you get her to warm up?

Peace,
OM
Who looks outside, dreams;
So keep on playing those mind games together
Raising the spirit of peace and love
(I want you to make love, not war, I know you've heard it before)
---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby CeciliaMystic » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:28 am

It looks good PK good job and i know who that is.im a fan.I :heartpump: Cream. :D
"Life is hard...but it's harder if you're stupid"
CeciliaMystic
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby physco kid » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:05 pm

operatormike wrote:Dear PK,

I am becoming a sonic fan. I would like to see her eyes sometime. I realize that she is stand-offish because of her tough life. But can you get her to warm up?

Peace,
OM

Ty ^~^. I am still working on eyes since I have the toughest time with them v-_-v like what direction they go since it always comes out weird like one eye looking farther down then one. :fuming: other then that I shall try :halo:

CeciliaMystic wrote:It looks good PK good job and i know who that is.im a fan.I :heartpump: Cream. :D

Oh yeah cream the rabbit! I miss the show! And Ty! yay not alone! :ecstatic:
physco kid
Dreaming Day N Night
Dreaming Day N Night

Postby MrRamgarhia » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:50 pm

I am not aware of this fact.....
MrRamgarhia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Art And Photo Gallery