Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

21st December 2012

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

21st December 2012

Postby BlissBaby13 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:05 am

There're so many theories out there about how the world will apparently 'end' but I just want to see what you guys think. It's pretty illogical for the world to suddenly end up destroyed, so I'm siding with theories that this will bring about a higher state of consciousness (the Christ Consciousness), and the age of Aquarius. Being an Aquarius myself, I'm looking forward to this date ^^. My Christmas List will no doubt be littered with scrying mirrors, chakra pendants and the like :lol: But people still seem to be having dreams of world destruction upon this date in 2012. :shock: Your thoughts?
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby messiah » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:06 am

I believe in the higher state of conscious theory, one thing is that not all will be able to acquire this and will be left behind that's because some just cannot release hatred and anger out of their hearts. This will be the new world and no bad can exist.
A strong wind may destroy a sturdy tree; but the willow bends and the wind passes through.
User avatar
messiah
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 am

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby BlissBaby13 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:58 am

I agree, it would seem odd for absolutely everbody to accept this higher consciousness. I suppose there will be a lot of disputes and people in denial, but eventually there will be a moment of solace. Judging from our history as a race, however, I become sceptical that a new kind of evil or hurt will somehow arise. Maybe I'm just a pessimist :lol: But I don't know.
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby VenusInChains » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:21 pm

I think there will be a big change, I like the idea of spiritual evolution, so I'm excited to see what will happen.
I was here
Image
User avatar
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Center of my universe

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby SOH » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I do not know about this 21st 2012 date but it could be something, as many things are going on in the universe, and on the Earth and in peoples lives.

Do not believe in the conciousness stuff, it is to get the part of a population to start a new religion!

But be warned that the end is coming, and only those few will survive who God has chosen to rebuild again with, he has already sent his Messengers & Soldiers on Earth, some in the 80's and some recently and some maybe to come, i don't know, only the Almighty knows, but as one one these beings he sent in the 80's i have to warn who ever might be willing to listen, that the time is running out.

The Creator will! destroy the world soon, the reason for that is because there is too much evil in the realm of earth, and only those souls will be saved who ask him for his forgiveness and ask the almighty for his help to save them and have a strong faith in him, its that simple. So what happens if you are ones who he decides to save, you will come in contact with a human being who is strangely very enlightened about the spiritual world.The traits of his people are very simple, these people are very lucky, in the sense not wealthy but, these beings will be guarded and protected by mighty Angels of God, no one on earth will be able to kill these people or hurt them, these people have gifts, they need to have these special abilities to survive in order for whats coming for them, and if harm does come to them out of their control their Angels will interefere with the situation and protect them, because these people need the protection from every day jealous people and more importantly the evil entities who try to manipulate these people through dreams, through shapeshifter humans, by offering them worldy pleasures, and or try to kill them by an accident, like giving a bus driver a heartattack while the person is crossing the road etc, these people from what i think to be tru now will be born Virgin and are mostly likely still virgins, the reason for this i think is because since the role is of leadership they cannot be tainted by the current world, this does not mean people who are not virgins will not be saved, only God knows best, but these are some of the traits the choosen ones sent from heaven to help you are most likely to be like. These people will have very strong faith in the Creator , the one and only Almighthy God,and find themselves without a purose in life, yet love helping people without asking for favours, they will also all be in different stages of knowing, as each of us sent by him to do his works are here to do something specific and collectively our works will save the world "the people who want to be saved" . Some of them might know who they are yet some not yet.

There are many other traits, but i think you have the idea. Coming back to the part about 2012, i was given the date dec 3rd 2012, that is the same day or time period the orion belt aligns with the pyraminds of Giza, which means something will be coming to Earth in that time range, i do not know if these entities will be good or not, or if the government will plot a fake arrival before these real visitors arrive, from my understanding what ever is coming may be the beings of Orion star system. And these visitors have been here before, and they created the pyramids all over the world, all these pyramids are built on energy points, the reason for this could be if these beings are of higer energy in order for them to be visible or simply have a door to contact us would be in this high energy state.

You also have to know that your elites always decieve you, the date 2012 21st 12 is given by them, they love numerology, because numerology has secret connection with spiritual meanings, rituals, and energy times of the year. Your elites are half human and half somthing else, while the generic population is decived like your first parents were.

Do not confuse yourselfs into complex religion, as i was shown by the Almighty, the only true Religion, is God = is having faith in him, simple.

The sad part is many people will loose this opportunity to be saved, most people will be destroyed forever, few will be saved, most not due to their own ignorance and false teachings since generations. Those people that follow these true enlightened beings sent by God as men and women on Earth, will be saved!
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby Nostalgic » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 am

Whats this higher state of conscious about? I like this idea.
Image Image
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith
 
Posts: 8208
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby Pennywise » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 pm

I don't think anything will happen, whether it be the end of the world or a "higher state of consciousness". Worst case scenario, the solar maximum might take out some power lines, but that's all.
Pennywise
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby starreborn » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:04 pm

i don't believe that anything will happen or that there will be big changes.
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
User avatar
starreborn
the Star
the Star
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby akasha » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:59 am

Hi BlissBaby13 :wave:

According to the Mayans it's an astrological shift from age of Pisces to age of Aquarius.The Mayan calendar goes back to zero and starts all over again..Its more like an end of cycle and entering a new one.

I don't really believe in an end of the world apocalyptic-drastic-happening.Those people who gives exact dates on the end of the world and based their calculations on the Bible must have missed this verse.
Matthew 24:36
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Although according to the scriptures there will be signs but still,the end no one knows.

In my understanding of higher consciousness it's more leaning on the spiritual side rather than the religious side, it's more of connecting oneself to the Divine Creator rather than depending on someone for interpreting scriptures and salvation.The way I understand it(higher consciousness/Christ-Consciousness), it resembles the path to enlightenment and with it also comes some abilities beginning to awaken. :)
If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.
-Carl Jung


I'd rather have a mind opened by wonders than a mind closed by religion.
User avatar
akasha
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 am
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby BlissBaby13 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 pm

akasha wrote:Hi BlissBaby13 :wave:

According to the Mayans it's an astrological shift from age of Pisces to age of Aquarius.The Mayan calendar goes back to zero and starts all over again..Its more like an end of cycle and entering a new one.

I don't really believe in an end of the world apocalyptic-drastic-happening.Those people who gives exact dates on the end of the world and based their calculations on the Bible must have missed this verse.
Matthew 24:36
“But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Although according to the scriptures there will be signs but still,the end no one knows.

In my understanding of higher consciousness it's more leaning on the spiritual side rather than the religious side, it's more of connecting oneself to the Divine Creator rather than depending on someone for interpreting scriptures and salvation.The way I understand it(higher consciousness/Christ-Consciousness), it resembles the path to enlightenment and with it also comes some abilities beginning to awaken. :)


I totally agree with you; I belive it will 'end as we know it'. Being an aquarius, I'm really quite excited about the new age :D
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby BlissBaby13 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Whats this higher state of conscious about? I like this idea.


Yeah, it is really interesting. If you want further information search 'spirit science' and there's some pretty cool videos talking you through it; it's really engrossing stuff. It's to do with sacred geometry, and how these were the foundations of our world and us, and how all this interlinks with the Christ Consciousness/Higher Consciousness. Supposedly, the majority of children born now are Indigos (those apparently born with their third eye open) and those of us who are not will go through the shift into the higher state, named 'Christ' by some, as it is the state he had. It's a state on complete oneness with all, and by feeling the unconditional positivity and compassion we are in tune with the universe. At least, I think... :oops: When you watch the vids, you'll understand how there is quite a bit to get lost in and confused about :lol: It's just one theory, however.
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby eekhx » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:49 am

I think there is going to be huge shifts in 2012, I don't think it is the end of the world, i think it means it is the end of the age, we will be going into the age of Aquarius, i do think there will be huge wars etc. but at the end of it, it will become a peaceful planet =) xx
<3
eekhx
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby DRLHyper » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:11 pm

This again? Okay, there is something to clarify here.

Nothing, absolutely nothing will happen in 21st December 2011.

"Why?!" you are quick to ask. Here is the answer:

*The supposed date is based on the Mayan calendar. Okay, we get that part. But they are a number of issues the Media forgot to mention when they started the 2012 fad. Namely:

1] 21/DEC/2012 is not the end of the Mayan calender. It would actually end in a bunch more thousand years, so this assumption is unequivocally wrong.
2] "But, a new Mayan cycle does start at that date!", you say. Yes, it does. But for Mayans, Magic was cyclical. It had a period of 'coming' to the world, another of 'expansion', another of 'retreat', and finally 'departure'. Since this was a cycle, it meant it would eventually repeat. But then the question you have to ask yourself is: "Do I believe in magic"? If you do, sure, this is a date to celebrate. If not, then it will just be another day. Note: Believers in magic are not guaranteed to actually experience anything "magical".
3] The 'end of the world' has been disproved numerous times. The world will only end when the sun, in it's finaly expansion period, consumes Earth (alongside Venus, Mercury, the Moon, and a few other astronomical objects).

If in doubt, I have empirical evidence to back my claims. Honestly people, I know I have to respect each others' beliefs, but one should avoid delusion.
"Spirituality" is a code word of sorts: "I have a confession to make — I believe in God! I'm so sorry!" - "Your 'science' cannot explain my transcendental experiences!" - "I'm a quack. Give me all your money."
User avatar
DRLHyper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby VenusInChains » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 pm

To say that nothing will happen is being a little closed minded. OK, so maybe nothing exciting will happen, if this is the case I will make my day exciting. Maybe I will get some popcorn and watch people down the street panicing and stocking up on groceries. It's pretty interesting to see people fighting over the last loaf of bread and bottle of milk on the shelf.
As for the Mayan calandar, well I agree with you Hyper, you can really only take it as a grain of salt. If this ancient civilization was so wise, then why don't they exist today? How accurate is this calandar, and has it been used to predict other things?

In any case, I still would like to see something happen. I don't believe the world is going to be destroyed. However people who strongly believe that the world will be destroyed and don't see it happen will seriously start to question their own beliefs.
I was here
Image
User avatar
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Center of my universe

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby akasha » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm

According to this Guatemalan Mayan Indian elder,Apolinario Chile Pixtun, world won't end next year.This article was from Oct 2009.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... sists.html

According to that article the Mayans have dates that goes far beyond 2012, up to year 4772 CE :)
If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.
-Carl Jung


I'd rather have a mind opened by wonders than a mind closed by religion.
User avatar
akasha
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 am
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby DRLHyper » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:18 am

VenusInChains wrote:To say that nothing will happen is being a little closed minded.

Well, besides being a regular Solstice, nothing 'supernatural' will happen.
VenusInChains wrote:OK, so maybe nothing exciting will happen, if this is the case I will make my day exciting. Maybe I will get some popcorn and watch people down the street panicing and stocking up on groceries. It's pretty interesting to see people fighting over the last loaf of bread and bottle of milk on the shelf.

I am sure that will be fun to see too.
VenusInChains wrote:As for the Mayan calandar, well I agree with you Hyper, you can really only take it as a grain of salt. If this ancient civilization was so wise, then why don't they exist today? How accurate is this calandar, and has it been used to predict other things?

The problems were not the Mayans per se; it was the modern-day media which is obsessed with sales. Ergo, for every book sold about 2012 to some random fool, someone profits from their ignorance.
VenusInChains wrote:In any case, I still would like to see something happen. I don't believe the world is going to be destroyed. However people who strongly believe that the world will be destroyed and don't see it happen will seriously start to question their own beliefs.

As it happened with the May "Christian" end of the world event, a lot of people will be dissapointed, particularly those superticious.
"Spirituality" is a code word of sorts: "I have a confession to make — I believe in God! I'm so sorry!" - "Your 'science' cannot explain my transcendental experiences!" - "I'm a quack. Give me all your money."
User avatar
DRLHyper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby ranee' » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:04 pm

I realize this is off topic but does anyone know why you can't pm members or access certain parts of the site? I am new to the site and i can't even send a email to them to inquire it wont allow me to?


Ranee'
ranee'
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby BlissBaby13 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:31 am

VenusInChains wrote:To say that nothing will happen is being a little closed minded. OK, so maybe nothing exciting will happen, if this is the case I will make my day exciting. Maybe I will get some popcorn and watch people down the street panicing and stocking up on groceries. It's pretty interesting to see people fighting over the last loaf of bread and bottle of milk on the shelf.
As for the Mayan calandar, well I agree with you Hyper, you can really only take it as a grain of salt. If this ancient civilization was so wise, then why don't they exist today? How accurate is this calandar, and has it been used to predict other things?

In any case, I still would like to see something happen. I don't believe the world is going to be destroyed. However people who strongly believe that the world will be destroyed and don't see it happen will seriously start to question their own beliefs.


They've predicted the 'end of the world' numerous times, but the only thing I can recall that they've got accurate is the arrival of Hitler. I don't know the details, though, sadly. ^^
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby Nostalgic » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:49 am

3 days to go..... :yikes :drool:
Image Image
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith
 
Posts: 8208
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby VenusInChains » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 pm

hate to break it to you Nos, but we are still in 2011 :D
I was here
Image
User avatar
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Center of my universe

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby Nostalgic » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:07 pm

:shock: lol :oops:
Image Image
Nostalgic
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith
 
Posts: 8208
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby BlissBaby13 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 pm

SOH wrote:I do not know about this 21st 2012 date but it could be something, as many things are going on in the universe, and on the Earth and in peoples lives.

Do not believe in the conciousness stuff, it is to get the part of a population to start a new religion!

But be warned that the end is coming, and only those few will survive who God has chosen to rebuild again with, he has already sent his Messengers & Soldiers on Earth, some in the 80's and some recently and some maybe to come, i don't know, only the Almighty knows, but as one one these beings he sent in the 80's i have to warn who ever might be willing to listen, that the time is running out.

The Creator will! destroy the world soon, the reason for that is because there is too much evil in the realm of earth, and only those souls will be saved who ask him for his forgiveness and ask the almighty for his help to save them and have a strong faith in him, its that simple. So what happens if you are ones who he decides to save, you will come in contact with a human being who is strangely very enlightened about the spiritual world.The traits of his people are very simple, these people are very lucky, in the sense not wealthy but, these beings will be guarded and protected by mighty Angels of God, no one on earth will be able to kill these people or hurt them, these people have gifts, they need to have these special abilities to survive in order for whats coming for them, and if harm does come to them out of their control their Angels will interefere with the situation and protect them, because these people need the protection from every day jealous people and more importantly the evil entities who try to manipulate these people through dreams, through shapeshifter humans, by offering them worldy pleasures, and or try to kill them by an accident, like giving a bus driver a heartattack while the person is crossing the road etc, these people from what i think to be tru now will be born Virgin and are mostly likely still virgins, the reason for this i think is because since the role is of leadership they cannot be tainted by the current world, this does not mean people who are not virgins will not be saved, only God knows best, but these are some of the traits the choosen ones sent from heaven to help you are most likely to be like. These people will have very strong faith in the Creator , the one and only Almighthy God,and find themselves without a purose in life, yet love helping people without asking for favours, they will also all be in different stages of knowing, as each of us sent by him to do his works are here to do something specific and collectively our works will save the world "the people who want to be saved" . Some of them might know who they are yet some not yet.

There are many other traits, but i think you have the idea. Coming back to the part about 2012, i was given the date dec 3rd 2012, that is the same day or time period the orion belt aligns with the pyraminds of Giza, which means something will be coming to Earth in that time range, i do not know if these entities will be good or not, or if the government will plot a fake arrival before these real visitors arrive, from my understanding what ever is coming may be the beings of Orion star system. And these visitors have been here before, and they created the pyramids all over the world, all these pyramids are built on energy points, the reason for this could be if these beings are of higer energy in order for them to be visible or simply have a door to contact us would be in this high energy state.

You also have to know that your elites always decieve you, the date 2012 21st 12 is given by them, they love numerology, because numerology has secret connection with spiritual meanings, rituals, and energy times of the year. Your elites are half human and half somthing else, while the generic population is decived like your first parents were.

Do not confuse yourselfs into complex religion, as i was shown by the Almighty, the only true Religion, is God = is having faith in him, simple.

The sad part is many people will loose this opportunity to be saved, most people will be destroyed forever, few will be saved, most not due to their own ignorance and false teachings since generations. Those people that follow these true enlightened beings sent by God as men and women on Earth, will be saved!


I certainly believe what you say about the alignment of the pyramids; it's very interesting that they'll line up soon ^^ There're many theories about who built them, though; have you heard the entire story of atlantis, or the certain rendition of it that mentions lifeforms from mars visiting earth? That would sure be interesting >.>
But about these people who are destined to aid Spirit (God) in the reforming of Earth, do you mean like the 'Indigo Children' or simply people with those characteristics? I've never met one, so that probably means I'm of no consequence, if I were to dissapear. But, on the off-chance, how can you tell if you ARE one of these people or destined to grow into one? I've always prayed to and confided in Spirit even though my family has no belief and at times that got the better of me, I see aura, crystal heal, pray/meditate every night, every time I cross the road I don't even have to look nowadays, and as a child I was never afraid of death, because a part of me knew we would never dissapear, as energy cannot be created or destroyed; it just IS. I don't know what my purpose is really, and so what happens to those like me who don't really know? If I need to be wiped out, then so be it. ^^
As for the idea of christ consciousness, I'm not sure how that will actually evolve into a new religion; the whole idea for me is the act of stripping back negativity, fakery, the corrupt governments we are controlled by, and actually living a life that is at one with earth, Spirit and is fulfilling. I fully believe the younger generation was sent to cleanse this world, and what we've done to it, rather than all be cleansed by Spirit; I would have thought it was only fair for us to dig ourselves out of our own hole, as it were.
Anyhow, you have an interesting theory; blessed be! ^^ <3
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby CarlJungFan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:58 am

I personally don't believe anything on that day is going to happen except the alinement of all the planets. Which to an astronomer or astrologer is significant.

As far as the impact to us on a global scale, we are in a time of much change. The world has grown smaller. We are here speaking to one another now, yet some of us are in different countries.

The age of Aquarius was usher in around the 70'sish...if you look back a bit earlier then that, you can see some things that resemble the "personality" of an Aquarius. For example, those born under the sign of Aquarius are known to be inventive, clever, witty and humanitarians. If you look at our history in general, you will see an explosion of innovative ideas stating around the 1950's...thus the very beginnings of the Age of Aquarius. Leaving behind the Age of Pisces.

Pisces, on the other hand is a sign that is compassionate, devoted and Imaginative. For about the past 5,125 we have been in the age of Pisces...I think I could be wrong on the years. During the time of Pisces, we saw a great religious influence occur. It was great for our livelihood, it set the foundation for our sense of self. A lot of love and values came from this time.

Now, we are in the age of Science and Innovations. There is a lot of different believes and unsettle. I think people are very uneasy with how things are going. You see a lot of protesting. Everywhere, United States, UK, Russia, everywhere. People are protesting. The 2012 idea is that of hype. I don't think the world is going to end, I think we are going to become more aware of what state as a whole we are at, and perhaps move toward a more cohesive direction. At least that's what I only hope for.

History has taught us that man loves power, so if this struggle gets out of hand among the key players, we will have a long time of fighting going on for a while before we come to a time of calm. People are restless.
CarlJungFan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:26 am

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby DRLHyper » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 pm

CarlJungFan wrote:Now, we are in the age of Science and Innovations.

Agreed.
CarlJungFan wrote:There is a lot of different believes and unsettle. I think people are very uneasy with how things are going. You see a lot of protesting. Everywhere, United States, UK, Russia, everywhere. People are protesting.

That has more to do with ideological, political, and economical issues rather than any sort of 'awareness'. Furthermore the support of the protester groups is not as 'massive' as it appears to be at a first glance (and in Russia, less than 1% of the voters protested, which hints that even at such situation the country is overall stable).
CarlJungFan wrote:The 2012 idea is that of hype. I don't think the world is going to end,

Agreed once again.
CarlJungFan wrote:I think we are going to become more aware of what state as a whole we are at, and perhaps move toward a more cohesive direction. At least that's what I only hope for.

Depends on what you define as 'cohesive direction'. I do not believe we will become more 'aware' of anything. Granted, the geopolitical situation is one that is always changing, so it is possible that it will move towards more peace.
"Spirituality" is a code word of sorts: "I have a confession to make — I believe in God! I'm so sorry!" - "Your 'science' cannot explain my transcendental experiences!" - "I'm a quack. Give me all your money."
User avatar
DRLHyper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby BlissBaby13 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

DRLHyper wrote:This again? Okay, there is something to clarify here.

Nothing, absolutely nothing will happen in 21st December 2011.

"Why?!" you are quick to ask. Here is the answer:

*The supposed date is based on the Mayan calendar. Okay, we get that part. But they are a number of issues the Media forgot to mention when they started the 2012 fad. Namely:

1] 21/DEC/2012 is not the end of the Mayan calender. It would actually end in a bunch more thousand years, so this assumption is unequivocally wrong.
2] "But, a new Mayan cycle does start at that date!", you say. Yes, it does. But for Mayans, Magic was cyclical. It had a period of 'coming' to the world, another of 'expansion', another of 'retreat', and finally 'departure'. Since this was a cycle, it meant it would eventually repeat. But then the question you have to ask yourself is: "Do I believe in magic"? If you do, sure, this is a date to celebrate. If not, then it will just be another day. Note: Believers in magic are not guaranteed to actually experience anything "magical".
3] The 'end of the world' has been disproved numerous times. The world will only end when the sun, in it's finaly expansion period, consumes Earth (alongside Venus, Mercury, the Moon, and a few other astronomical objects).

If in doubt, I have empirical evidence to back my claims. Honestly people, I know I have to respect each others' beliefs, but one should avoid delusion.


I agree with you there, totally. However, I still certainly consider the possibility of the Christ Consciousness because this overlaps perfectly with the movement of the equinoxes the Mayan's predict. And I wouldn't say 'magic' but more of a kind of awareness, hence why the majority of people born now are apparently very open to different views as their upbringing is very different; less predujiced, racist, sexist, more creative and aware, ect. The equinoxes allegedly shift into the beginning of the fully conscious state, which is where about 90% of New Age ascension theories are born from. More 'the end of the world as we know it' than the end of it, full stop. Just my opinion.
BlissBaby13
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby DRLHyper » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:29 am

I have no qualms with such a theory. However, I believe empirical evidence to be the best element to noted what happened. Let us just wait and see. :)
"Spirituality" is a code word of sorts: "I have a confession to make — I believe in God! I'm so sorry!" - "Your 'science' cannot explain my transcendental experiences!" - "I'm a quack. Give me all your money."
User avatar
DRLHyper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby SOH » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:03 am

BlissBaby13 wrote:
SOH wrote:I do not know about this 21st 2012 date but it could be something, as many things are going on in the universe, and on the Earth and in peoples lives.

Do not believe in the conciousness stuff, it is to get the part of a population to start a new religion!

But be warned that the end is coming, and only those few will survive who God has chosen to rebuild again with, he has already sent his Messengers & Soldiers on Earth, some in the 80's and some recently and some maybe to come, i don't know, only the Almighty knows, but as one one these beings he sent in the 80's i have to warn who ever might be willing to listen, that the time is running out.

The Creator will! destroy the world soon, the reason for that is because there is too much evil in the realm of earth, and only those souls will be saved who ask him for his forgiveness and ask the almighty for his help to save them and have a strong faith in him, its that simple. So what happens if you are ones who he decides to save, you will come in contact with a human being who is strangely very enlightened about the spiritual world.The traits of his people are very simple, these people are very lucky, in the sense not wealthy but, these beings will be guarded and protected by mighty Angels of God, no one on earth will be able to kill these people or hurt them, these people have gifts, they need to have these special abilities to survive in order for whats coming for them, and if harm does come to them out of their control their Angels will interefere with the situation and protect them, because these people need the protection from every day jealous people and more importantly the evil entities who try to manipulate these people through dreams, through shapeshifter humans, by offering them worldy pleasures, and or try to kill them by an accident, like giving a bus driver a heartattack while the person is crossing the road etc, these people from what i think to be tru now will be born Virgin and are mostly likely still virgins, the reason for this i think is because since the role is of leadership they cannot be tainted by the current world, this does not mean people who are not virgins will not be saved, only God knows best, but these are some of the traits the choosen ones sent from heaven to help you are most likely to be like. These people will have very strong faith in the Creator , the one and only Almighthy God,and find themselves without a purose in life, yet love helping people without asking for favours, they will also all be in different stages of knowing, as each of us sent by him to do his works are here to do something specific and collectively our works will save the world "the people who want to be saved" . Some of them might know who they are yet some not yet.

There are many other traits, but i think you have the idea. Coming back to the part about 2012, i was given the date dec 3rd 2012, that is the same day or time period the orion belt aligns with the pyraminds of Giza, which means something will be coming to Earth in that time range, i do not know if these entities will be good or not, or if the government will plot a fake arrival before these real visitors arrive, from my understanding what ever is coming may be the beings of Orion star system. And these visitors have been here before, and they created the pyramids all over the world, all these pyramids are built on energy points, the reason for this could be if these beings are of higer energy in order for them to be visible or simply have a door to contact us would be in this high energy state.

You also have to know that your elites always decieve you, the date 2012 21st 12 is given by them, they love numerology, because numerology has secret connection with spiritual meanings, rituals, and energy times of the year. Your elites are half human and half somthing else, while the generic population is decived like your first parents were.

Do not confuse yourselfs into complex religion, as i was shown by the Almighty, the only true Religion, is God = is having faith in him, simple.

The sad part is many people will loose this opportunity to be saved, most people will be destroyed forever, few will be saved, most not due to their own ignorance and false teachings since generations. Those people that follow these true enlightened beings sent by God as men and women on Earth, will be saved!


I certainly believe what you say about the alignment of the pyramids; it's very interesting that they'll line up soon ^^ There're many theories about who built them, though; have you heard the entire story of atlantis, or the certain rendition of it that mentions lifeforms from mars visiting earth? That would sure be interesting >.>
But about these people who are destined to aid Spirit (God) in the reforming of Earth, do you mean like the 'Indigo Children' or simply people with those characteristics? I've never met one, so that probably means I'm of no consequence, if I were to dissapear. But, on the off-chance, how can you tell if you ARE one of these people or destined to grow into one? I've always prayed to and confided in Spirit even though my family has no belief and at times that got the better of me, I see aura, crystal heal, pray/meditate every night, every time I cross the road I don't even have to look nowadays, and as a child I was never afraid of death, because a part of me knew we would never dissapear, as energy cannot be created or destroyed; it just IS. I don't know what my purpose is really, and so what happens to those like me who don't really know? If I need to be wiped out, then so be it. ^^
As for the idea of christ consciousness, I'm not sure how that will actually evolve into a new religion; the whole idea for me is the act of stripping back negativity, fakery, the corrupt governments we are controlled by, and actually living a life that is at one with earth, Spirit and is fulfilling. I fully believe the younger generation was sent to cleanse this world, and what we've done to it, rather than all be cleansed by Spirit; I would have thought it was only fair for us to dig ourselves out of our own hole, as it were.
Anyhow, you have an interesting theory; blessed be! ^^ <3



From what you describe, you are on the right track. Be it your self consciousness or your belief that you are self healing, truth is it’s God's plan to awaken his people to the truth, the devil plans, but God plans better. You have to understand that since the beginning of our "humans" time, there has been a war going on between Devil and God, Devil simply means Do-evil and God - Good. Satan gives power to evil, corrupt people who have no morals or regard for another life, to become the powerful leaders and actors and famous people in this world who are selfish and self sustaining, But God also sends people with talents and gifts into this world who risk their lives to enlighten his followers and these people stand out more then anyone of the others.
simply look at your world today, vulgar cartoons, whichcraft movies "Harry Potter" “New Moon” dark and vulgar music artists, aliens, video games about zombies, demons, and so on, how often does anyone promote positive clean culture heroes angelic beings and heroes? even movies like "immortals" is a blasphemy to God, God does not EVER need a human to survive, these are all Satan’s way of mocking the almighty, and all sheeple humans indulge in their own demise enjoying things like this etc!

The ways of old are not gone but hidden, 9/11 was a human sacrifice to Satan by the elites just like the Mayans did back in time, the Mayan calendar is of illuminate and illuminate is simply Satan and his dark forces, there will be another 9/11 type attack in Europe in 2012 in the summer, and yet again people will be mind numbed into believing some terrorist did this, the only reason they are trying to blame Muslims is because it is the only religion left in the world that still sticks to some morals towards God, Satan wants to eradicate God from every culture and mind before he can have global control, i.e. New World Order. This is not something new, it’s a system that has been used since the beginning of time, and has been used to manipulate other learning beings from other planets God created. They “the Orion’s “because that’s where God dumped them in the Orion system, when they were kicked out of heaven” use a system called “WORLD ORDER” the NEW is just added because a NEW ORDER is coming, we currently are in the OLD WORLD ORDER, i.e. the Mayan calendar ending in December 21st 2012, the illuminate will publicly come out reveal them selves, like they have been slowly through music etc. And it will be the beginning of the NEW world order. The beginning of COMPLETE control of humans by Satan, hence why God is preparing his followers right now and in the future. All those who think nothing will happen or it won’t happen to you, forget about what might or might not happen, just try living without water in your nice house for one day and see how difficult life becomes, turn of the water from your basement, and only use water you have poured into buckets, and try to use this water to shower, clean and shave for ONE day, and ask me then if your world did not end for you!

Or maybe watch the 9/11 videos again, and closely listen to the reactions of the people on the ground, those are the reactions of people who are and were always ignorant to truth and God, yet even an atheist will scream God if you shoved him out of the plane without a parachute and no warning. I do not mean to be mean to anyone or rude, im simply making a statement of understanding so it’s easier for the readers to understand with common sense.

Watch some videos on you tube about invisible soldiers, the American army was using its black ops team with invisible cloaks to blow up their own tanks, and i.e. American government is the bad guy and good guy today like how Germany was before and other empires before them. People have to forget their countries, almost all country leaders are evil, and controlled by evil, they do not care about the people of that country, from the king of Saudi Arabia, president of America to Queen of England, they are all illuminate, dark force beings, or offspring’s of the fallen beings. From Hitler’s time to today and in the past, when ever there is an empire, you must know that evil has just shifted face and colour but underneath it’s the same controllers.

The life forms you talk about on Mars, are most likely humans who were tricked into leaving the planet, just like today movies are making aliens so popular, its also preparing people for some sort of contact, and since they have successfully made earth a hellish place to live for most people, most people would be willing to leave in a heart beat, but again the devil has fooled them, because, This planet earth was created for humans, and we are the heirs to this planet, it was specifically made for us, if we leave this planet, then we will loose the protection we have from harm. Take the story of superman, when he is on krypton he is a normal being, but when he comes to earth he becomes superhuman, yet he is also a “humanoid being just like us” the only reason he was super on our planet is because he came from a much more advanced life form which was in unisent and all alike to its planetary life forms so he was normal on his planet which his surroundings but when he came to a lesser developed earth and life forms he stood out, we as living beings are bound by our planets and rules, once we leave earth we are bound by other planets and their rules, I was once metaphorically told that god did not create hell but satan created hell for us to enslave us, so metaphorically this could well be another planet he is in complete power of, where as on earth he has limited power over us he cannot directly harm us the law of will protects us on earth, so as long as we stay on earth these dark forces and demons cannot attack us, because God made laws to protect us, but they still can fool us and they have been most people for centuries. Just before the new years I looked up in the sky at night and there was a black ops helicopter hovering very low in one place facing the sunset, when the sun went down it left, then around 10pm at night I saw hundreds and hundreds of white orbs moving east to west all together at the same speed, while heavy winds and clouds were moving from west to east at almost 50-60 kmhs. So yes there is A LOT going on people are not trying to figure out.

I do not know if Indigo children are here for a greater purpose or are mere trickery of Lucifer, but if these children are of benevolence then they were sent by God, however, look into history and life cycles, God has usually trained his messengers and prophets over their life periods only to become fully ready by the late age of 30’s and 40’s, non of them was Born enlightened or powerful, except the story of Jesus, who essentially was a one of case, due to the importance in time of history and urgency at that moment. I only state facts I myself have proof of, in my contact I was not told of any children, but they may well be already born cleansed, yet I see a lot of these new children indulging in alien movies, Harry potter, halloween and so on, if they were truly God gifted and enlightened they would run away from those things, as it would literally make them sick.

You will notice, if you are truly positive and good, you will not even waste time like before with negative people or in an argument or evil deeds, you will just ignore it and move on, because you have chosen the good side, and now your body and mind is becoming that, so when you are near people like the exact opposite of you, very angry, arrogant mischievous selfish and evil people you will literally feel sick, like throwing up, and if that is true, think to yourself, this is why God does not like bad things or negative things, if its making people sick, imagine how it makes him feel when we are evil, he does not like it and never will and then does not want be near us when we ultimately choose to be devilish or evil.

People also have to understand, that the world itself never ends, and probably never will, until God sees it to be, and no one knows that if and when, but people forget, on a daily bases people die but the world literally does not end but it does end for them, when people are enjoying living daily mundane lives, while millions of people are being tortured by reality and life and dying or being killed in wars in other places, while people in a hand full of countries are safe, going to clubs, too busy talking about what one actor did or what fancy cloths and shoes to buy, ignoring what’s coming to them eventually will be worse, these people are living a slow suffering death while the other poor people a quick one, but the most important thing people forget is this time was essentially for us humans to developed and become benevolent beings, but most people are failing miserably, due to their selfishness and ignorance. So at the end of the day, when the teacher comes to say alright children the test is over time to hand in your test papers, and those realising it then oh no I have to quickly finish, are simply too late and only themselves to blame, they cannot blame anyone else, enough people have come into this world, teaching enlightenment and about good and God etc and are at present spreading the truth and true word of God also, but only one or two will truly listen out of a handful, and that’s how It is, and logical to also assume other then it being a fact that only a few will survive when the end for us comes on a global scale, so in other words the world does end when calamity has peaked in all living places of the world, which if you look at the news is happening, there many other ways to end human life on earth then the earth itself having to blow up. Everything in our environment has a purpose, there is no way humans are here just to chill, screw around, and then die, that simply does not make sense, everything has a purpose regardless if its aware to it or not and fulfills it or not, what do farmers do to plants that bare no or below average fruit, they remove it for good and replace it with a completely new one, regardless if the apple knew what its purpose was or not.
It is not for me to decide who will live or not, it’s his plan and he knows best, will he send some people to start again from scratch again on another planet giving them one more chance or will he simply destroy them because he already gave too many chances and realises that this being is too weak to ever defy evil, I don’t know, but I do think those who pass this time he will not let die and continue to protect them and move these people into the higher realms of existence and away from this existence, which would make sense about the heaven theory that if you do good in this life you will be granted heaven, almost as if this is the step of existence that separates greater existence, knowledge love and peace from the current worldly existence of misery deception and violence the realms Lucifer can control and cannot go himself any higher, again making sense of the fallen being kicked out of heaven, which simply to me means from a higher plain of existence, so he travels the universe trying to control as many from achieving the higher existence of life “reality”.

when brought in front of God, I asked about my family, and I was told that I will be the only one who will survive from my family, and he also told me repeating 3 times, that to spend the little time I have left with the family, which to means something big is coming now or many years from now but certainly in my lifetime! also people who are to be true messengers of him, will mostly likely have or will be brought in front of him, he will take your soul and bring you in front of him like he did me if he needs to or has a reason too, the rest who follow his leaders sort of speak will also be saved, in the greater wording sense, that if you take into account the knowledge and truth these people speak and take heed you automatically are saved because you know what will happen, who’s doing what to you and how to be aware of your enemies, and ultimately asking God for his help. You will also notice as your intelligence increases knowledge and skills and so on so will your connections to the creator, before when it would have felt like your prayers never were answered will now feel like are being answered right away.

So to those who are stuck in this deception of Mayan calendar 2012, are only following an illuminate agenda and deception, even those who don’t believe it are also falling short, because like you may have herd the saying in order to believe in God you must believe there is Satan or the devil! The reason behind this is, you must face reality, it’s goods and bads to ultimately be the truth yourself and understand and appreciate good, if you deny nothing will ever happen or there is no devil or satan, you comply that your not open minded and blind to the facts of reality due to fear and have no measurement of bad or evil or good so essentially you can do so much evil even without realising it, and only those who know the truth then only can truly appreciate the benevolence of truth & power and good of the almighty God.
SOH
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby DRLHyper » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Mind if I challenge several of your statements, SOH?
SOH wrote:From what you describe, you are on the right track. Be it your self consciousness or your belief that you are self healing, truth is it’s God's plan to awaken his people to the truth, the devil plans, but God plans better. You have to understand that since the beginning of our "humans" time, there has been a war going on between Devil and God, Devil simply means Do-evil and God - Good. Satan gives power to evil, corrupt people who have no morals or regard for another life, to become the powerful leaders and actors and famous people in this world who are selfish and self sustaining, But God also sends people with talents and gifts into this world who risk their lives to enlighten his followers and these people stand out more then anyone of the others.

This seems no different from the Deist perspective at a glace -- howevery your God actively interferes with the world.
SOH wrote:simply look at your world today, vulgar cartoons, whichcraft movies "Harry Potter" “New Moon” dark and vulgar music artists, aliens, video games about zombies, demons, and so on, how often does anyone promote positive clean culture heroes angelic beings and heroes? even movies like "immortals" is a blasphemy to God, God does not EVER need a human to survive, these are all Satan’s way of mocking the almighty, and all sheeple humans indulge in their own demise enjoying things like this etc!

Harry Potter is a fiction and in no way it tries to appear otherwise -- in contrast, something such as 'Mutant Message Down Under' (a scam book by an US-based writter that only once travelled to Australia, and not in the circumstances she claims to have done so), is much moer dangerous as it is actively scamming foolish people.

Harry Potter, while I do not support it, is at it's core no different from any fairy tale. OK, maybe it has a higher complexitiy degree (due to being ported over to many books and movies); but it is still a fiction claiming to be such.

SOH wrote:The ways of old are not gone but hidden, 9/11 was a human sacrifice to Satan by the elites just like the Mayans did back in time,

Negative. It was indeed an Al-Qaeda operation. The crime was of negligence, not of complices. In short, Bush could have certainly avoided this, but used it as political capital. The mere fact he did so does not means he actively worked to ensure it happen.
SOH wrote:the Mayan calendar is of illuminate and illuminate is simply Satan and his dark forces,

False statement. The Mayan calendar was conceived by a proto-Columbian culture that, while advanced on some aspects, was backwards in others. Also, Mayans were not particularly fond of human sacrifices; those were the Aztecs.
SOH wrote:there will be another 9/11 type attack in Europe in 2012 in the summer, and yet again people will be mind numbed into believing some terrorist did this,

If it happens, it will be again due to negligence (maybe willful negligence, but still neglicence) and not due to a secret cabal. Furthermore, current terrorist organizations have no reason to attack Europe -- indeed most state that their goals are to destroy/neutralize the United States of America, not Europe (althrough there exists a minimal chance that your words come true, mostly due to terrorists deciding that NATO is part of the US. But I doubt it).
SOH wrote:the only reason they are trying to blame Muslims is because it is the only religion left in the world that still sticks to some morals towards God,

With all due respect -- you seem to lack even elemental knowledge of the Qu'ran (ergo, Islam/Muslims).
SOH wrote:Satan wants to eradicate God from every culture and mind before he can have global control, i.e. New World Order.

Unsurprinsingly, you arrive at this conclusion. I disagree.
SOH wrote:This is not something new, it’s a system that has been used since the beginning of time, and has been used to manipulate other learning beings from other planets God created.

Let me guess. You also believe in the 'Ancient Aliens' theory?
SOH wrote:They “the Orion’s “because that’s where God dumped them in the Orion system, when they were kicked out of heaven” use a system called “WORLD ORDER” the NEW is just added because a NEW ORDER is coming, we currently are in the OLD WORLD ORDER, i.e. the Mayan calendar ending in December 21st 2012, the illuminate will publicly come out reveal them selves, like they have been slowly through music etc. And it will be the beginning of the NEW world order.

You are associating your "NEW world order" with the AntiChrist, also unsurprisingly.
SOH wrote:The beginning of COMPLETE control of humans by Satan, hence why God is preparing his followers right now and in the future. All those who think nothing will happen or it won’t happen to you, forget about what might or might not happen, just try living without water in your nice house for one day and see how difficult life becomes, turn of the water from your basement, and only use water you have poured into buckets, and try to use this water to shower, clean and shave for ONE day, and ask me then if your world did not end for you!

Or maybe watch the 9/11 videos again, and closely listen to the reactions of the people on the ground, those are the reactions of people who are and were always ignorant to truth and God, yet even an atheist will scream God if you shoved him out of the plane without a parachute and no warning. I do not mean to be mean to anyone or rude, im simply making a statement of understanding so it’s easier for the readers to understand with common sense.

Let me guess. You believe that this has something to do with mind-control computer chips and you also hate Technocrats (without actually knowing what a real Technocrat is, which is not Technocracy.org). Do not you?
SOH wrote:Watch some videos on you tube about invisible soldiers, the American army was using its black ops team with invisible cloaks to blow up their own tanks, and i.e. American government is the bad guy and good guy today like how Germany was before and other empires before them. People have to forget their countries, almost all country leaders are evil, and controlled by evil, they do not care about the people of that country, from the king of Saudi Arabia, president of America to Queen of England, they are all illuminate, dark force beings, or offspring’s of the fallen beings. From Hitler’s time to today and in the past, when ever there is an empire, you must know that evil has just shifted face and colour but underneath it’s the same controllers.

Let me understand this. You are stating that every leader of every country is involved in a world-wide conspiracy that dates back to the Fall from Heaven?
SOH wrote:The life forms you talk about on Mars, are most likely humans who were tricked into leaving the planet, just like today movies are making aliens so popular, its also preparing people for some sort of contact, and since they have successfully made earth a hellish place to live for most people, most people would be willing to leave in a heart beat, but again the devil has fooled them, because, This planet earth was created for humans, and we are the heirs to this planet, it was specifically made for us, if we leave this planet, then we will loose the protection we have from harm.

Does that means we must restrict ourselves for all eternity to the Earth? I disagree with such a pro-environmentalist stance. I champion space research and advance technology.

Furthermore, no, Mars has no capacity to house complex living beings, so we can rule that theory outright.
SOH wrote:Take the story of superman, when he is on krypton he is a normal being, but when he comes to earth he becomes superhuman, yet he is also a “humanoid being just like us” the only reason he was super on our planet is because he came from a much more advanced life form which was in unisent and all alike to its planetary life forms so he was normal on his planet which his surroundings but when he came to a lesser developed earth and life forms he stood out, we as living beings are bound by our planets and rules, once we leave earth we are bound by other planets and their rules, I was once metaphorically told that god did not create hell but satan created hell for us to enslave us, so metaphorically this could well be another planet he is in complete power of, where as on earth he has limited power over us he cannot directly harm us the law of will protects us on earth, so as long as we stay on earth these dark forces and demons cannot attack us, because God made laws to protect us, but they still can fool us and they have been most people for centuries.

That does not prevents us from taking other 'unclaimed' worlds. We could gain a lot by terraforming Mars, per se.
SOH wrote:Just before the new years I looked up in the sky at night and there was a black ops helicopter hovering very low in one place facing the sunset, when the sun went down it left, then around 10pm at night I saw hundreds and hundreds of white orbs moving east to west all together at the same speed, while heavy winds and clouds were moving from west to east at almost 50-60 kmhs. So yes there is A LOT going on people are not trying to figure out.

I also saw the "CIA cheese flight formation" as a child. I also understand my country is classified as a Major Non-Nato Ally. Which renderes the entire point moot.
SOH wrote:I do not know if Indigo children are here for a greater purpose or are mere trickery of Lucifer, but if these children are of benevolence then they were sent by God, however, look into history and life cycles, God has usually trained his messengers and prophets over their life periods only to become fully ready by the late age of 30’s and 40’s, non of them was Born enlightened or powerful, except the story of Jesus, who essentially was a one of case, due to the importance in time of history and urgency at that moment. I only state facts I myself have proof of, in my contact I was not told of any children, but they may well be already born cleansed, yet I see a lot of these new children indulging in alien movies, Harry potter, halloween and so on, if they were truly God gifted and enlightened they would run away from those things, as it would literally make them sick.

Halloween is a commercial construct. Are you saying that they should opposse consumerism? I agree. Capitalism is not bad. Consumerism on the other hand is.

As for the Indigo children; dismiss them. They are like the people who claim that they can speak to animals.
SOH wrote:You will notice, if you are truly positive and good, you will not even waste time like before with negative people or in an argument or evil deeds, you will just ignore it and move on, because you have chosen the good side, and now your body and mind is becoming that, so when you are near people like the exact opposite of you, very angry, arrogant mischievous selfish and evil people you will literally feel sick, like throwing up, and if that is true, think to yourself, this is why God does not like bad things or negative things, if its making people sick, imagine how it makes him feel when we are evil, he does not like it and never will and then does not want be near us when we ultimately choose to be devilish or evil.

You have just spoken like a true New Ager. Do not buy into the "Law of Attraction" -- it is a flawed concept.
SOH wrote:People also have to understand, that the world itself never ends, and probably never will, until God sees it to be, and no one knows that if and when, but people forget, on a daily bases people die but the world literally does not end but it does end for them, when people are enjoying living daily mundane lives, while millions of people are being tortured by reality and life and dying or being killed in wars in other places, while people in a hand full of countries are safe, going to clubs, too busy talking about what one actor did or what fancy cloths and shoes to buy, ignoring what’s coming to them eventually will be worse, these people are living a slow suffering death while the other poor people a quick one, but the most important thing people forget is this time was essentially for us humans to developed and become benevolent beings, but most people are failing miserably, due to their selfishness and ignorance. So at the end of the day, when the teacher comes to say alright children the test is over time to hand in your test papers, and those realising it then oh no I have to quickly finish, are simply too late and only themselves to blame, they cannot blame anyone else, enough people have come into this world, teaching enlightenment and about good and God etc and are at present spreading the truth and true word of God also, but only one or two will truly listen out of a handful, and that’s how It is, and logical to also assume other then it being a fact that only a few will survive when the end for us comes on a global scale, so in other words the world does end when calamity has peaked in all living places of the world, which if you look at the news is happening, there many other ways to end human life on earth then the earth itself having to blow up.

The Earth will not 'blow up' until... A few billion years. So no worries.
SOH wrote:Everything in our environment has a purpose, there is no way humans are here just to chill, screw around, and then die, that simply does not make sense, everything has a purpose regardless if its aware to it or not and fulfills it or not, what do farmers do to plants that bare no or below average fruit, they remove it for good and replace it with a completely new one, regardless if the apple knew what its purpose was or not.
It is not for me to decide who will live or not, it’s his plan and he knows best, will he send some people to start again from scratch again on another planet giving them one more chance or will he simply destroy them because he already gave too many chances and realises that this being is too weak to ever defy evil, I don’t know, but I do think those who pass this time he will not let die and continue to protect them and move these people into the higher realms of existence and away from this existence, which would make sense about the heaven theory that if you do good in this life you will be granted heaven, almost as if this is the step of existence that separates greater existence, knowledge love and peace from the current worldly existence of misery deception and violence the realms Lucifer can control and cannot go himself any higher, again making sense of the fallen being kicked out of heaven, which simply to me means from a higher plain of existence, so he travels the universe trying to control as many from achieving the higher existence of life “reality”.


SOH wrote:when brought in front of God, I asked about my family, and I was told that I will be the only one who will survive from my family, and he also told me repeating 3 times, that to spend the little time I have left with the family, which to means something big is coming now or many years from now but certainly in my lifetime! also people who are to be true messengers of him, will mostly likely have or will be brought in front of him, he will take your soul and bring you in front of him like he did me if he needs to or has a reason too, the rest who follow his leaders sort of speak will also be saved, in the greater wording sense, that if you take into account the knowledge and truth these people speak and take heed you automatically are saved because you know what will happen, who’s doing what to you and how to be aware of your enemies, and ultimately asking God for his help. You will also notice as your intelligence increases knowledge and skills and so on so will your connections to the creator, before when it would have felt like your prayers never were answered will now feel like are being answered right away.

My apologies, my most sincere ones. But you have claimed to speak with a deity and are -- unfortunately -- delusional. Sad state of affairs.
SOH wrote:So to those who are stuck in this deception of Mayan calendar 2012, are only following an illuminate agenda and deception, even those who don’t believe it are also falling short, because like you may have herd the saying in order to believe in God you must believe there is Satan or the devil!

There can be a God without a devil -- indeed, it all depends on whose's religion we speak of.
SOH wrote:The reason behind this is, you must face reality, it’s goods and bads to ultimately be the truth yourself and understand and appreciate good, if you deny nothing will ever happen or there is no devil or satan, you comply that your not open minded and blind to the facts of reality due to fear and have no measurement of bad or evil or good so essentially you can do so much evil even without realising it, and only those who know the truth then only can truly appreciate the benevolence of truth & power and good of the almighty God.

And with all due respect, you statement has no basis in 'reality'. I for one do not believe in God, or it's inexistence for that matter. I am waiting for the proof of either statement (God is a lie/God is real), but until then, we do not have enought evidence to tell the truth.

Furthermore, the Bible itself states [paraphrased]: "Beware, for Lucifer himself turns into an angel of light". Which means, if you do believe you have spoken to a deity, what chances are it is not the devil disguised? You are blinded by faith, in contrast to those who are blinded by consumerism.
"Spirituality" is a code word of sorts: "I have a confession to make — I believe in God! I'm so sorry!" - "Your 'science' cannot explain my transcendental experiences!" - "I'm a quack. Give me all your money."
User avatar
DRLHyper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby Daniel24 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm

It is not possible to predict the future with this kind of accuracy. One can conclude that one day the world will come to an end if by nothing else it will be swallowed up by the sun in 4 billion years or so.

If you look into earth’s history you would also see that the earth has been all but destroyed many times in many different ways causing global mass extinctions. So it’s a safe bet to say that one day it will happen again. We may even be the cause of it; who really knows. The point being is that unless we actually see that massive rock falling from the sky we couldn’t possibly know the date and time it will happen.

As far back as I can remember I have been listening to people trying to predict the end of the world. I don’t really understand why either. It’s as if people want this to happen or choose to worry about things they have no control over. Well I have been alive long enough to see many end of world dates come and go and nothing has ever happened. If that’s not proof all this stuff is bogus I don’t know what is.

I suspect Dec 21st will come and go and life will continue on unchanged, but hey, maybe we’ll get lucky this time.

And what’s with this talk of good and evil and higher consciousness and whatnot. It’s all a bunch of unknowable lecturing. Not to mention that good and evil are indefinable because what is good for one is evil for another. Most impressions of good and evil and right and wrong come from unknowable knowledge based on some bogus source like the bible or some wacko preacher bent on taking down gay marriage as if there aren’t bigger problems in the world then that. Besides, that preacher is probably also gay, it just frightens him.

Religion can be described as an ever receding pocket of ignorance as more and more people turn away from religion and discover the world for what it really is.
Daniel24
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: California

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby litlep » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Well spoken Daniel, well spoken.

I am a strong believer in spirituality but also understand there are such things as coincidences and you shouldn't believe everything you hear and even see.

What I'm trying to get across is sometimes people who belive in spirituality can sometimes get carried away and end up thinking everything is in some way or another is some omen or whatnot. This "end of the world" buisiness is simple. Nothing will happen. December 21 2012 will just be another ordanary day. The world will not explode or whatever nor will there be a new higher conciousness or anything. Everyone is just getting way ahead of themselves. How do we even know this "calendar" is an actual calendar predicting the futrure. We have no idea for sure. We don't have an ancient mayan from that time stating this.

Spirituality is about spirits and symbolism. This is all it is. People for years have taken things literally.

I just think the so called "spiritual" people are just getting way too exited about every possible thing popping up and trying to make a literal meaning of it. e.g When they see something that's a trick of the light or an image flashes in your mind. We immediantly think it's a sign of something. Hell I do that too on countless occasions

Again. I am a believer in the spiritual stuff but there are many experiences I've heard people have that seem very far-fetched. Don't jump to conclusions peoples

Yes DRL I know you're eyeing my post... :lol:
"Even the cat can do it!"
"Activate painful singing voice"
User avatar
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Australia

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby SamZee » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:43 am

litlep wrote:Yes DRL I know you're eyeing my post... :lol:

:lol:

Fun facts.

- We are far more different from the humans of 5,000 years ago than they are from the Neanderthal.
- The average IQ increases by 3 points every decade.
- Evolution occurs in major "jumps" as evidenced by even cycles of time in the fossil record. Gradual change is experienced between jumps, but is minimal by comparison.
Image
Trailer: http://youtu.be/SJZ8wZrCCv0
Website: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com
User avatar
SamZee
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby litlep » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:41 pm

SamZee wrote:- The average IQ increases by 3 points every decade.


Are you sure about that? It seems the average IQ is decreasing :lol:
"Even the cat can do it!"
"Activate painful singing voice"
User avatar
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Australia

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby DRLHyper » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Overall the average Intelligence Quality is increasing; but only minimally. It could increase at a faster/higher quantity than that.
"Spirituality" is a code word of sorts: "I have a confession to make — I believe in God! I'm so sorry!" - "Your 'science' cannot explain my transcendental experiences!" - "I'm a quack. Give me all your money."
User avatar
DRLHyper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby SamZee » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:02 pm

litlep wrote:It seems the average IQ is decreasing :lol:

Bahah. That sentiment is duly noted.
Image
Trailer: http://youtu.be/SJZ8wZrCCv0
Website: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com
User avatar
SamZee
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby SamZee » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 am

DRLHyper wrote:Overall the average Intelligence Quality is increasing; but only minimally. It could increase at a faster/higher quantity than that.
As I'm sure you know, the IQ test has nothing to do with prior knowledge. The most one's score will increase from say, the teen years to adulthood is usually only a few points. It's possible for people to improve more than that but it generally doesn't happen. So for the entire average to increase by 3 points every decade I'd say is pretty substantial. Especially since it only really started happening since the early 20th century. It's called the Flynn Effect.
Image
Trailer: http://youtu.be/SJZ8wZrCCv0
Website: http://www.siriusdisclosure.com
User avatar
SamZee
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby DRLHyper » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 pm

SamZee wrote:
DRLHyper wrote:Overall the average Intelligence Quality is increasing; but only minimally. It could increase at a faster/higher quantity than that.
As I'm sure you know, the IQ test has nothing to do with prior knowledge. The most one's score will increase from say, the teen years to adulthood is usually only a few points. It's possible for people to improve more than that but it generally doesn't happen. So for the entire average to increase by 3 points every decade I'd say is pretty substantial. Especially since it only really started happening since the early 20th century. It's called the Flynn Effect.

If you look closely at world events you notice that there are lots of things to be done still (fighting corruption, better educative systems, promoting progress) which have yet to happen. This means that there is potential for more average IQ increase, but it does not happens due to present day conditions. The potential, however, is there.
"Spirituality" is a code word of sorts: "I have a confession to make — I believe in God! I'm so sorry!" - "Your 'science' cannot explain my transcendental experiences!" - "I'm a quack. Give me all your money."
User avatar
DRLHyper
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby litlep » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 am

litlep wrote:Well spoken Daniel, well spoken.

I am a strong believer in spirituality but also understand there are such things as coincidences and you shouldn't believe everything you hear and even see.

What I'm trying to get across is sometimes people who belive in spirituality can sometimes get carried away and end up thinking everything is in some way or another is some omen or whatnot. This "end of the world" buisiness is simple. Nothing will happen. December 21 2012 will just be another ordanary day. The world will not explode or whatever nor will there be a new higher conciousness or anything. Everyone is just getting way ahead of themselves. How do we even know this "calendar" is an actual calendar predicting the futrure. We have no idea for sure. We don't have an ancient mayan from that time stating this.

Spirituality is about spirits and symbolism. This is all it is. People for years have taken things literally.

I just think the so called "spiritual" people are just getting way too exited about every possible thing popping up and trying to make a literal meaning of it. e.g When they see something that's a trick of the light or an image flashes in your mind. We immediantly think it's a sign of something. Hell I do that too on countless occasions

Again. I am a believer in the spiritual stuff but there are many experiences I've heard people have that seem very far-fetched. Don't jump to conclusions peoples



Told you so.
"Even the cat can do it!"
"Activate painful singing voice"
User avatar
litlep
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 pm
Location: Australia

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:02 am

:lep: ... But from the caveman days drawings ... You had to be ready by the 21 ... understand that the 12 year was the last full year... and divide 12 months in 1/2 ... Which all equals out to 6/22/13

It's 6/13 right now ... Can you wait until after.0 2 :infinity: 2 until you say I told you so to me. :toothless:

(That's 10 earth days)
I should not have to spill out everything 4 a WAT ...
©
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6113
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby akasha » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 pm

It's been a while since I visited this,during the 12-21-12 at 12 noon there are those people who meditated worldwide, including me and it was one of the best,the energy was just strong that time during meditation! :rasberry: But for those who missed it,it's okay . :rasberry: The media just hyped this to be the end of the world bullsh*t,Mayans never believed in that in the first place. :x :oops:
If one does not understand a person, one tends to regard him as a fool.
-Carl Jung


I'd rather have a mind opened by wonders than a mind closed by religion.
User avatar
akasha
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 am
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby VenusInChains » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Welll Gus Who, I'm certainly interested if your prediction is correct.

I vaguely remember what I was even doing on December 21st. I remember some guy at the grocery store ranting on about it, and I told him that the mayans ran out of room on the rock and not to worry about it too much.

So much for my spiritual growth theory. Oh well.
I was here
Image
User avatar
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:53 pm
Location: Center of my universe

Re: 21st December 2012

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:52 pm

The 22 did not pan out... Though had based that number on Daniel 1295 days as I take giving what Nostradamus called as Mabus and a Nobel Peace Prize (not that I think Oboma is evil as an individual, though he the leader and in such has to be charged with such label ... When the Government is corrupt and gets in a world war :whistling: )

I take 12/21/12 at 12pm was correct in a "last full Calendar" for those working "STIFF" as that was when that "work year" was over for them. (It was a Friday, and most people took off at 12:00 for Christmas and New Years ...) So... It only a matter of them before ObaMa/Bus h finish off this 911 ... World War 3 ending as countries have weapons of Mass Destruction ... and the ... Red Line... Has been crossed ... As I see it :infinity: we don't have a full year, and Mabus has the nukes and already made a practice run with B-52 :whistling: ...

When things go down ... I am looking for Israel to get into it... (Syria ... ) Obama-a-nation / Mabus ... Crazy :neer:

I don't think Iraqi or Afghan feel safer with the world around them, than before all this 911 started... and it is getting worse as I see the near future :infinity: ... it's spreading to America (Boston) ... and the NSA / IRS ....

Though I'll still try to peek :infinity: at the future and try to give :2cents: for what it's worth ...
I should not have to spill out everything 4 a WAT ...
©
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6113
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Here I am


Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Shared Bottom Border