Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Repo: The genetic opera

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Repo: The genetic opera

Postby hopfularmywife » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Has anyone else seen that one? I just watched it and though I didn't hate it, it was just a bit too comic booky for me. Though many of the songs were good. Almost worth it to watch just to watch Paris Hiltons face fall off.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Repo: The genetic opera

Postby ginat42 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:58 am

speaking of watching paris fall, what about movie house of wax ? that was releasd few years ago when she was stabbed thru the skull with a think a steel rod ? :rofl: now that was worth the 8 bucks to sit and watch a horrible movie.
ginat42
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Repo: The genetic opera

Postby babyguts » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 pm

i have totally seen this movie and i had a hard time sticking through it but i did thing that the story line was fucking dope, the should make a non theatrical version. when i told my friend she was like well maybe the director was musical. wtf. idk sry. but the room of bodies was dope, along with the idea of that drug. its real i just forgot the name of the synthetic stuff lol. i dnt think it glows thou
babyguts
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Television And Movies