Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Postby AmyyOox » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Okayy;

My names Amy ( AmyyOox ). I live and was born in england. Im 12 years old. I go some GAY school. My favorite colours pink. I have three pets,all dogs; called Max, Ben and Carly. Im addicted to sugar. Im newww !! I urmm. .yeh thats about it !

:D
Happy Dreaming =)
AmyyOox
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby BLUE » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Wow colorful girl. :)How very nice to meet you amy. I'm blue. How very nice to meet you. Welcome to DM. :)
"I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free" -Michelangelo
BLUE
Beloved Beauty
Beloved Beauty

Postby MissCoffee » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:52 pm

My names Jill. I'm a 22 year old Graphic Design student living in California. Grew up in Maine and moved out here when I was 20. Thats about it. :D
MissCoffee
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sharnie » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:45 am

hello dream mooders. Im sharnie and im an old ex-pat of dream moods. I just wanted to register and say hello, and this is a very nice forum too.. i made a tiny little forum ages ago now just before the old dream moods forums shut down. its basically small but big enough for me :D as i dont have the resources for huge forums anyhow :D but yea I heard a while ago the old DM was back up and running well, so I just wanted to say hello to old friends, and of course new people too, on dream moods. :D prolly wont post much im a bit shy these days in my old age but I do like seeing old friends and names and such, and am glad to see this forum up and running again so well for everyone to enjoy. hello to so many old DM'ers I knew, *waves* i so hope all is well for you and in your world, and i would like to say the old dream moods forum really meant a lot to me in my past so i hope many more get as much out of it as I did. have fun crazy cats and enjoy, and to those who remember who I was (i admit not a multitude lol i wasnt jesus or anything) hi! good to see you again after so long. been ages hey? seeyas xoxoxox - sharn
Sharnie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby jeline » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:36 am

Hi im jeline!
i am a new member of this dream moods..it feels like im such a big fool. i really don't know how to use this. i just accidentally click unto ur pages!
can you tell me how to post my dream?
i have this very nice dream and i just want to know its meaning.
thank you!!!
love you all!!
Code: Select all
[list=][/list]
jeline

Postby Falconeyes » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Hey Im Falconeyes! online people usually just call me falcon though
I already posted one dream of mine in the mistic dreams thing.

Im 13, might seem a bit young but I usualy act older. Im really into this kind of stuff and love trying to figure out the human mind. . . Im really bad at these introduction things. ^^;
Falconeyes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Stella » Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey Hey!
I am stella nd i live in the original England!
I was on the old DM Ages ago!! as UndergroundLoony
im 16
Without hockey i would die!!!!- Im the goalkeeper

Anything else u want to no about me tough! that be personal info and ur not allowed it ;)
Stella
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ellalovesyou » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Hahh.
Better late then never, right?

I'm Daniella.
I'm 12....but I hate being underestimated because of my age.
I'm a crazy Broadway geek.
I read. A lot.
And I'm too stupid to think of anything else to say about myself :roll:
xox
Ella
ellalovesyou
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby zettaiahh » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:45 am

My name is Maddy. I'm 17, majoring in literature, and hope to someday get a book out there. I love Japanese and Taiwanese culture. That's pretty much it.That was pretty lackluster, eh?
Morality is heard instinct in the individual.
zettaiahh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ledzepbonham15 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:52 am

I'm Kelsi, a coloradan for my whole life and love it. I like to read, write, wish I still had a dog, and going to the mtns/skiing/hiking are some of my favorite things to do. Hello all
ledzepbonham15
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Mark » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Hi! I'm Mark (obviously) and I've come here to talk dreams. I should be on the forum now and then.
Mark
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby alltimelow_singmetosleep » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 pm

My account's new, but I've been using DM for quite a while now.
Name's Bridget... I'm from New Jersey and I have been an Irish Dancer since 5 years old. I play guitar, am addicted to reading/writing stories, and listen to my music with the volume turned up far too high.
I write lyrics, but I can't stand singing, so I've been looking for a singer (preferably male) who just happens to like the things I've written. So far, no one. :roll:
My 'band', if you will, is called When Black Turned To White. That name, however, is subject to change. (:
Math is my ultimate nemesis on Earth, even though I'm quite good at it (if you don't mind me saying so) and have AP classes at my school.
I'm very sarcastic, a huge cynic, and hate too many people to count. There are some people, though, outside of my family, that I can stand enough to call friends or loves.
Just one last thing: All Time Low owns you all.
Sing me to sleep - I'll see you in my dreams - waiting to say, "I miss you, I'm so sorry."
-Alex Gaskarth, All Time Low
alltimelow_singmetosleep
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby bluesmiley78 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Im Katie..was here about four years back and decided to come back again..28 f arizona.
bluesmiley78
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby TheRoad » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 pm

My name is Scott from Austin, Texas. I'm completely new here as I found this website tonight. I'm interested in finding out more about the dreams I have had, am having, and will have.
TheRoad
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby VioletIvy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:20 pm

~Early Good Morn, Dream People~

My name is Violet~I'm 32 years old and a single mother to a near 9 year old~ I'm also a full-time student of psychology at university and make ends meet by working in a bar, part-time- although I already hold two qualifications in psychology, at present, I'm studying for my degree~ I also have two cats and a snake and I live in lovely little town in England, UK.

I've been using Dreams for while now and mostly post interpretations, rather than my own dreams. I've been into dream analysis since I was a teenager and have picked up quite a few tit-bits of knowledge through studying psychology, as well as interpreting my own dreams. If I happen to have a go at interpreting your dream, I will always side with the supressed/inhbited thoughts/feelings explanation, rather than a spiritual or foretelling one.

My advice to all dreamers is: you are the best person to analyse your dreams, as only you know what's going on in your head!

Happy Dreaming. :cabbagepatch:
VioletIvy
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby bluesmiley78 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Ive decided to add to my introduction...I live in Arizona..I am going to school right now for sign language interpreting..hoping to double major if I ever get to the university of my choice. I have a dog named Monsoon..crazy little dog he is. I work with visually impaired girls who are amazing most of the time. I love cars..no nothing bout the engines but love the look of them. Im 28. I have two beautiful nieces who I never get to see. Completely and utterly single..the guys in my life are all taken or I dont look at them like that. Need to find someone new..lol. :balloons:
bluesmiley78
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Libra » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 am

Hello. I used to belong here a long time ago...so long I forgot what my username was :lol:

I'm a wife and a mother. I love video games and especially the Final Fantasy series. My husband and I are both employed in law enforcement. My hobbies are photographing old/abandoned buildings or locations and working out.

That's about it for now.
Libra
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Brown Eyes » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:55 am

Hi everyone. My name is Kendra, I'm 22, I'm going to college for a B.S. in business (I already have an A.S. in business), and I'll be married for 2 years on July 7th (got married on 07/07/07 lol). I'm just your average person, I've overcome some obstacles and I still have more to overcome... but like they say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

I won't babble on about myself though. I'm an old member of DM btw. :)
Brown Eyes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Hi.

Postby Nyutral » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:16 am

Hello. My name is Nyutral. You can shorten it to nyu if you want. Forgive me if this sounds odd or nonsensical, I haven't slept for a little while.

I'm here because I'm bored, simple as that. This place looks interesting, so I will stay for a bit. At least to start.

Likes: Books, Apples, Games without luck, Juggling, Pockets
Dislikes:Television, Gravity , Asphyxiation
I can't tell anything about my age, location, etc.

I'm very patient.
You're sure you're awake?
Nyutral
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby nightmare4 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 am

:excited: heya!

im nightmare4
my real name is katie

i am 14 years old
i am a wiccan
i am bisexual
i am a girl (my name gave that away)
i like dragons, food, magick, emos, screamo music, green day, ciggarettes, pills, alcohol, and all that good stuff!

:D :) ;) 8-) :lol: :P :oops: :cabbagepatch: :geek: :eat: :apple: :loony: :lovestruck: :balloons: :rasberry: :alien: :dancing: :icecream: :infinity: :clap: :excited: :dj: :heartpump: :unworthy: :goldblob: :blockhead: :cupcake: :lep: :harhar: :wave: :yo: :creeping: :toothless: :tongue: :heart: :cheesy: :bday: :king: :whistling: :neer: :candy: :dreams: :halo: :dummy" :cheers: :drumming: :rarara: :ecstatic: :nurse: :blowingkisses: :boogie: :noisemaker: :rofl:
The only way to find your Light, is to first go through your own Darkness
nightmare4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby xbrokenxdreamerx » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Hey im aiko....i joined here abt. aweek ago cauz i wntd 2 c wat my dream ment....i actualy fnd this site on accident but it seemed cool so yeah...ima pyro, very blond, a singer and i luv anime and any thing thought to b a myth or fake (vampyres, loupgarus, faeries, poltergeists, etc.)umm im irish, scottish, german, austrian and cherokee but im closer to irish and german so yeah....umm idk wht els 2 put so ill stp now....oh and im a txtr 2 so tht x-planes the splng errs....srry if it anoys u....umm yeah chow doll

:excited: :goldblob: :heartpump: :neer: :dummy" :dreams: :ecstatic: :rofl: :boogie: :rarara: :whistling: :icecream: :cabbagepatch: :eat:
(i just like those smilys alot)
Dont mess with the irish girl! (She Bites)

xbrokenxdreamerx
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby xbrokenxdreamerx » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:05 pm

i guess i forgot 1 or 2 thngs
1) im 13
2) i hav a website pls chek it out its: aikoluvsu.webs.com

xbrokenxdreamerx
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby lisajay » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi all, lisa here...l'm newly signed up but have browsed these forums for a few weeks. Seems to be some people here with similar experiences to me. nice to feel not TOO weird :goldblob: hope to talk to you soon
lisajay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Silver » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:59 pm

Hey everyone! I am Silver, new here again. Some of you may remember me as Firelite, its been awhile.
Well, I live in the U.S., Florida actually. Lets see, I have a cat and a kitten and a snake. Um, yea....
Anyway...see ya on the boards!
:cheers:
Silver
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby FuyumiAya » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi. I am Aya. I am 17 years old and I am a girl from Louisiana.

I love anime (Currently watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni) and I have a YuGiOh! Obsession. (the duel monsters series, not the others)

I am very nice and I love random chit-chats! 8D
I am a furry.
I am a female.
Call me Aya.
FuyumiAya
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby xbrokenxdreamerx » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:32 am

FuyumiAya wrote:and I have a YuGiOh! Obsession. (the duel monsters series, not the others)

dont u hat YuGiOh! GX? it totally ruined it 4 me

xbrokenxdreamerx
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby FuyumiAya » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:52 pm

xbrokenxdreamerx wrote:
FuyumiAya wrote:and I have a YuGiOh! Obsession. (the duel monsters series, not the others)

dont u hat YuGiOh! GX? it totally ruined it 4 me

Nah. I don't hate it. There's only one anime that I actually hate.
I am a furry.
I am a female.
Call me Aya.
FuyumiAya
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby xbrokenxdreamerx » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:02 pm

[/quote]Nah. I don't hate it. There's only one anime that I actually hate.[/quote]

and whts tht? and i suppose i dnt hate it its just so....different

xbrokenxdreamerx
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby FuyumiAya » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm

I know you won't enjoy this answer.. but.. Naruto is the very one I despise down the pit of my very soul. I SOOOOOO blame the English version. >.>
I am a furry.
I am a female.
Call me Aya.
FuyumiAya
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby xbrokenxdreamerx » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 pm

*twitch* n-n-naruto *twitch* *calms down* i actually thnk its cool but i definately tht the original un-eng.-dubbed version is bettr //_^

xbrokenxdreamerx
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby 2soonold » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Heh there ! :wave: Another newbie checking in. A little history: As my name implies I am a senior citizen (75 this coming Friday). Happily married to a lovely Filipina Lady (60 and going strong) that is a joy beyond words. :goldblob: We live in Vigan City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines. Obviously I am retired from a long life of fulfilled servitude to my native country (America) and 25 years as a teacher and Dept Head in a large Vocational College in the Middle East, where I met my "Lady Love". :blowingkisses:
A lot more could be said, but it would probably be dull and boring. :?:
2soonold
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby soulofmusic123 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:06 pm

hahaha this post makes me want to shout out that cheer "jump in jump out introduce yourself i said jump in jump out introduce your self...my name is jessie (yea) i am 27 (yea) i like to read (yay) right on right on right lol...ok enough of that...my names is jessie...kinda new...i post my dreams...sometimes ppl comment....live in the south eastern united states...oh yea...and i can be quite silly if you didnt notice ...nice meeting everyone :blowingkisses:
soulofmusic123
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Etnies » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:44 am

Hi I started posting on this sight when I was twelve, I am now 18 married and have a 9 month old daughter. Besides heartsdreamer I'm probably the oldest member.
Etnies
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pixiefeet » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:32 am

Hey, I'm an old DM member, from around five or six years ago. Wicked to be back!

I'm Carol (or Karil) and went by the user name Pixie, or Pixiefeet (I think!!!!!) all that time ago. Who knows what crazy name I gave myself!

I wrote a lot of poetry at the time - and grew spiritually and so wonderfully through the people I met here.

Living in Auckland New Zealand, and getting a teeny teeny bit grey ay 43...kids are getting older, my love is getting stronger..

Nice to be back, nice to see people talking and learning :)

"Forever isn't nearly long enough to be in love"
pixiefeet
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby NoFatChicks (BANNED) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:03 pm

hello. I'm Dave and I'm from California.
NoFatChicks (BANNED)

Postby GothicPixie » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 pm

*waves*
Hello!
I'm Rachel, from the States. Call me Raye!
I'm 18 and love videogames, magick, writing, reading, and listening to music.
GothicPixie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby MonSTAR » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Wow, so many new people! Nice to see this place up and alive again.

Hi, I'm MonSTAR, most on here know me as just Monster or Momo. But some other people already used those usernames so please don't get confused LOL
I started here on DM in 2005 and was a little apprehensive of coming back this time...but it seems it's not going to crash and it's WAY more mellow. :cabbagepatch:
MonSTAR
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Curious 12 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 am

Hello all my name is Curious 12 (Newbie) just looking around reading people's posts to see if I can try and give some insight and maybe get some myself Looking forward to seeing you guys on the message boards :wave:
Curious 12
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Crimson_Rain07 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:14 pm

Hello, I'm Crimson. Live in and I'll probably die here because I can't seem to get the hell out of here, Iowa, usa.
I'm 20, still live at home becasue I can't find a job in this town. I love art, and music. My family depresses me, and I'm constantly wanting to kill one of them. And that pretty much sums it up, Kinda.
*In a real dark night of the soul, it's always three 'o clock in the morning. Day after day...*
*The secret source of humor itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven*
Crimson_Rain07
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby FNM luigi » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 pm

pretty new here. But me name is Cole Garrett Durham Of Washington, Mo. I hang out with me pals, listen to music, watch the Telly and Sports, and and check the Interweds. I am a Packer Faithful( :unworthy: Go Pack GO :unworthy: ) and I love me Rush Me in a nutshell for you all
All of the people across the USA. I love my Green Bay Packers.
FNM luigi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Nightcrawler » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Just registered today!

I am a male, divorced, 31yo from the depths of northern Europe. I live in Asia for 10 years now.

I like:
- litterature
-science fiction
-cynical humor
-any form of sub-cultures
-Weird people

I hate:
-People typing using the stupid 133t speak/sms shortned spelling on the internet
(Drives me nuts!)
- Work
- Getting old

Cheers!
Nightcrawler
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dreaming backwards » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Hello there...
My name is Catherine (it can likely be shortened to anything other than Cathy), and I began here yesterday. I'm 14, and a complete "hippie-goth" (ooh, immature, spoiled children can come up with the best of terms) dwelling in agony in a flood of "gentleman's c's" at a prepatory school. I found this overall site, yesterday, whilst (obviously) searching for some meanings to a few dreams I had. I saw the link to the forum and had to register. My old primary forum(s) either consist of MCR fan-fic lovers who have trouble typing out complete sentences or is being infiltrated by "scenies" and has plenty of people to hate them. I enjoy the supernatural and am, sadly, one who is always searching for answers, meaning, or importance at the sign of the unknown. I live in the stereotypically Hickville, Missouri...meaning St. Louis. I also love classic, experimental, and psychedelic rock with all my heart. I love every single art and participate in all but dance.
I hope to find a bit of a cyber-home in these forums and learn plenty that I can about the meanings of my dreams and common dreams in general. I'm also hoping to learn to be able to lucid dream.

Well, yes, long, long, long...rant, rant, rant.. Well, that extremely long paragraph consisted of many, many parentheses.
dreaming backwards
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby a.n.g.e.l. » Fri May 01, 2009 7:44 am

Hello everyone.

I stumbled across this site whilst looking for a dream interp and it seemed like a fun place to be. I am a bit older than some I have been looking at, but hopefully there are some of you in here who are more in my age group.

I'm 35, I live with my son who is 12 and we have a dog. (small family but we love the simplicity!)

Its very nice to meet you all, and I hope to chat to you all soon.

:wave:
a.n.g.e.l.
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Jon! » Fri May 01, 2009 7:51 am

Hey there a.n.g.e.l :D

Welcome to the rejects plaza. There are some of the more mature age... though, i aint too sure mature is the right word :( I'm just over 10yrs below you... and sometimes *I* feel like the oldest here :shock:

anyways, pull up a chair, have a smoke (if thats yer thang) and grab a bevvy. Enjoy the show :eat:
"I'm in this mood because of scorn, I'm in a mood for total war"

puppyjill wrote:now open up wide here comes the news paper
Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Postby a.n.g.e.l. » Fri May 01, 2009 8:10 am

Hey thanks, I'll pass on the smoke but I will definately have that bevvy. Mines a beer if you have one going spare! :cheers:

I have read through a few recent posts on here and they are eye opening to say the least!!! :shock:

It seems a shame that some choose to leave because of it though. :)

Never mind, on with the show!! :rarara:
a.n.g.e.l.
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby nightmare4 » Fri May 01, 2009 10:07 am

wtf r u guys tlking about and why didnt i get an offer for a damn drink or smoke?(dont think i will smoke though, i just quit)
lol
nightmare4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jon! » Fri May 01, 2009 10:55 am

*Hands a.n.g.e.l. a beer*

so whats your poison, Nightmare? :cheers:

Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Postby nightmare4 » Fri May 01, 2009 10:57 am

... poison. i assume you mean alcoholic beverage, and if so, i would love green apple pucker
mmmmmmm i love that stuff! :cheers:
nightmare4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jon! » Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am

i think i'll join you with one of those :D

Jon!
wildly ecletic