Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Postby Jon! » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 am

I see some new faces arriving as well as some of the old DM members that i dont recognise! I think it's best we get acquainted and re-acquainted! :D :whoa:

So, if you're an old DM member, your old DM name (or let us know if the original name is what you're using) and if you're brand spanking new and shiny clean (You wont be for much longer) let us know who you are!

I'm Jon, 23 years old from the UK. I have a Final Fantasy obsession, work in a cattery, have lots of pets and i'm a chicken and chocolate addict!

:icecream:
"I'm in this mood because of scorn, I'm in a mood for total war"

puppyjill wrote:now open up wide here comes the news paper
Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Postby dnbsweeheart08 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:10 pm

I am dnbsweeheart08 ( originally dnbsweetheart about 5 yrs ago..im a retard for forgetting the t in my new name haha) I am 21 yrs old in USA , NJ. Aspiring singer song writer, I go to a music conservatory. Hopeless romantic, sometimes this leads me to problems. Love incubus and beach weather...hate the winter even though I am born on December. That is all. Btw I am a female lol.
dnbsweeheart08
tulip whispers
tulip whispers

Postby rasta » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 pm

hey i'm rasta. i'm 16 years old and i made an account here a little while ago. but then the forums went down for repair or something and i never came back (i didnt really do anything when i made my first account).. so here i am now completely new. i love drawing pyschedelics, fluid art, and things inspired by my dreams. I also love dancing to anything that has a beat. techno and rap. i like going out to clubs. i'm from usa.
rasta
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby de Vries » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:21 pm

Hello my name is Pascal de Vries, Im 21 years old and live in Holland. I got antisocial personality disorder so read on:
Grew up with an abusive dad and a neglecting mom, which pretty much made me who I am. I killed my first animal when I was 5: a squirrel I captured with a mouse-trap. I had read some "The Phantom" comics and decided to "play" voodoo-doll shaman with the squirrel so I piked it with several of "my mom"s knitting picks. The game wasn't any interesting, but killing an animal was, it made me feel powerful and it was fun - like sliding a new slide at a new park for example. A week after that I started my first fire and smashed a class mate on the nose so he had to go to the hospital. Which made my dad mad btw. My parents were told to take me to a therapist or something but they didn't care - so within half I year I had done enough damage to go to juvenile (not exactly the same as juvenile prison but pretty much the same only with a legal name) for the first time, when I was 10. After a few months I got out and had learned not to follow all stupid inpulses like "it would be fun to burn some grass now" because that would get me into that bad place again. So for 2 years I managed to stay away from the law before I assaulted one guy and had to go to juvenile (I was 13). That way I learned that you just can't hit people whenever you like it - you have to make sure they can't get to you legally. So by controlling my rage (as much as possible) I was able to learn how to take out revenge properly and hurt people really bad if they spoke against me - instead of just "losing it" and go straight back to juvenile. I managed with this for 7 years, before I tried coke for the first time and abused two people who wouldn't agree with me. I had tried loads of drugs before but coke was different. It made me feel like I was just as important as God - no I was God. And anyone standing in my way would be annihilated - this was 7 months ago.

So I went to court, again. And now this time I had a "good" lawyer so I got therapy. Before I go on I would like to point out that despite being "gone" for 3-6 month periods every now and then - I managed to keep up with school. I've completed both primary and secondary school (which are the mandatory ones here more or kess) - in fact I got an IQ of ~150 according to that MENSO-organisation in Sweden or whatever it's called. So it wasn't that I was stupid, just that I didn't give a flying fuck about other people. Antisocial doesn't mean asocial (a -latin for "not", thus asocial = not social). Antisocial means I go against the crowd all the time, aggressivly, with no feelings of remorse or care for other people's thoughts and feelings. Anyway, the therapy-shit. It started a few weeks ago and I basicly has to go there when the doc sais so or I go to jail. Like I assumed, he was a big pain in the ass ofc. He explained to me about Antisocial Personality Disorder and I was actually not bored with his lecture. Anyway the the therapist wanted to film during one of the sessions - something I refused because I knew my fucking rights, so he gave me this video instead to give me insight on how I behave against people - he claims he know that doctor: http://www.hsc.wvu.edu/aap/Video/Personality_disorders/antisocial.asx (windows media player)
He says Im just as antisocial as that person in the video: lying and always trying to manipulate, being bored and rude. And he also said to post this online story so he could be sure I do my "homework". I must say that I've gained a lot more insight since I started meeting him, but that's all Im gonna get because I know how much he hate to have me there.

I want none of your shitty pity though, because I like myself AND I have most likely a better life than you as well: a good and well-paid job, someone to fuck, loads of free time. My aggressive attitude has reasons, and now you know it. People like me populate hell ;) Over and out.

Antisocial Personality Disorder:
http://www.videojug.com/interview/antisocial-personality-disorder
de Vries

Postby Yoshiko Mi » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:24 pm

de Vries, not that it isn't.... interesting. But I certainly didn't need to hear your life story and I certainly don't pity you, weither thats what you were going for or not.

Hey everyone! I just joined. My names Meg, and my birthday is tomorrow!! So I'm stoked. :excited:
If you have seen any of my posts (only done 3 so far) you can probably tell quite a bit about me from that, lol.
I joined this site because I was on Yahoo! Anwsers (which I am addicted to. I got the same name as I do on here, btw!) and I asked a question about a few dreams I'd had, and someone gave me a link to this site ^_^
Yoshiko Mi

Postby shweet leef » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:55 am

Post removed due too hostile Obama/Allah take over supported by dnbsweeheart08
Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
In my world you either find food,or you Become food.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby RoMeO » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:59 am

well most of the old DM members will remember me but for those who dont im romes aka Kris im 25 male and live in Australia i wont go on and on about how my parents neglected me and how i have bipola instead just say that i have a personality that you will either love or love to hate like most males on the site did, hopefully this time if any of you have a problem with me you wont go behind my back and try and have me banned because thats just childish be a man voice your opinion its only hte internet i wont kill you for argueing with me lol oh and my IQ isnt important its high enuff to get me to where i am and if i had a IQ of 150 im sure i wouldnt be here id be at NASA so :)
DoNt RuN yOuLl JuSt DiE tIrEd
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby crazyy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:04 am

well, de Vries, your story is interesting but this says "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" not "LETS TELL EVERYONE ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN OUR WHOLE LIVES" im not being mean but you dont need to blabber on ... we all have our problems but im not posting mine worldwide am i petal?

anywayss :D my name is Julie :P and im from scotland
thats all you need to know id rather not go into graffic detail about everyday of my life spent!
x
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoMeO » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:08 am

well said i was gonna have a crack at the young lad but figured id like to not be banned this time lol i take it your new to DM
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shweet leef » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:27 am

Post removed due too hostile Obama/Allah take over supported by dnbsweeheart08.....Shweet has left the building.
Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby crazyy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:31 am

yes i only discovered this today and it was all because i clicked a wrong button lol x
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoMeO » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:40 am

well it was a mad forum once full of fights and alot of good people also but then it crashed and they all took off to other shittier forums like duesbags and morgans forum but now its coming back so hang around and watch the sparks fly now that im back 2 stir the pot once more heheheh
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby crazyy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 am

lol im not going anywhere soon lol x
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoMeO » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:50 am

ill be here for a while too as long as stapps and dues dont try have me banned again for posting half naked pics on here and talkn there friend into openig a vein lol
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby crazyy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:58 am

lol waha madness :-P
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoMeO » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:01 am

damn back to being a noobie i had like 4000 posts on old dm :( now i have to spam again 2 get up there lol
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby crazyy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:04 am

lol

i need to go just now im stll not dressed lol

x
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoMeO » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 am

yer i should get to bed its 1am in australia atm and i have to do a touch up baton and handcuff course 2moro oh such fun (insert sarcasm)
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby crazyy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 am

well it is haf past 3 in the afternoon in scotland :-)
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dabiatch » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Hi ya..I am dabiatch...could tell you some things about me, but that would depend on what personality you were talking to... :whistling:
dabiatch
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby RoMeO » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:49 pm

awwww i love all your personalities :P
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dabiatch » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:47 am

:heartpump: We all love you too Romes...
dabiatch
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby de Vries » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 am

if you "love" an antisocial personality then you are clearly delusional
de Vries

Postby dabiatch » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:58 am

Dude..I love you too. :D One of my personalities will anyway.
dabiatch
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby warmblue » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:26 pm

De Vries- what a story- if u lived in Australia I would be sure you were this twit I work with!!lol.
Just BTW if your IQ is so high whats with the spelling errors?

Oh well, anyway......
I am warmblue total newbie to DM, an Aussie 8-) , a mum :icecream:,a wife :lovestruck: , a nurse :nurse: and a nerd :geek: because I am constantly studying to get another certificate, degree or diploma but I am never doing it again after this one that ends in February. ( Sound like someone with a hangover there-- I am never doing that again....lol).
Ummm Errrr, Anything else????
Oh! Yeah, I have a strange and dry sense of humor! If you see contributions I make to different posts over time you may notice the strange sense of humor come out as sarcasm or I have been known to write things I don't really agree with just to wind ppl up or mess with their heads but this is the only warning I will give you HAHA!
:excited:
Oh and I like to use smilies just because I think they are cute!
warmblue
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby kiwi » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:18 am

Most of the old DMers and DD's will know me as Cookie - but I am now called kiwi

So hey to everyone!

Esp to Jon long time no chat!

And Romeo are you behaving yourself?
kiwi

Postby kandk » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Hi I am KandK (first letter of both my kids names). I love on the island of Bonaire in the Carribean but am from Curaçao. I am 31 years young :boogie: and I first came here to see if I could understand a warning my deceased grandma whom I was very close with gave me in a dream. I have experienced some strange things and I have read a lot of interesting posts on here. I hope I can get answers to my questions. Nice knowing you all :D
kandk

Postby conni » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 pm

Helloooo Im conni, :balloons:
conni

Postby Dagny Taggart » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi! I'm new as far as forums, but have been reading stuff on this awesome site for months. I'm a chick from California, 32 years old, helicopter pilot in the military, and I have some freaking crazy dreams!
Dagny Taggart

Postby de Vries » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:18 am

crazyy wrote:well, de Vries, your story is interesting but this says "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" not "LETS TELL EVERYONE ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN OUR WHOLE LIVES" im not being mean but you dont need to blabber on ... we all have our problems but im not posting mine worldwide am i petal?

anywayss :D my name is Julie :P and im from scotland
thats all you need to know id rather not go into graffic detail about everyday of my life spent!
x

Maybe you should read it all before you start throwing dirt around making yourself look like I fool.
I wrote that crap because basicly I was ordered to by my uneducated shrink.

warmblue wrote:De Vries- what a story- if u lived in Australia I would be sure you were this twit I work with!!lol.
Just BTW if your IQ is so high whats with the spelling errors?

Are you dumb in real life too or do you just like to act like that?
My primary language is Dutch, not english.
And IQ is a flawed and stupid system because there are several types of intelligence (linguistic, logic, social) and most IQ-tests
have only logical elements - except for those you have to pay for which no one does. My logic skills may be superior but that doesn't mean
Im a bloody grammar-police like you.
de Vries

Postby RoMeO » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:36 am

*passes De his meds* dude settle the fark down lol u wanna come onto a public forum and pour out ya pathetic heart expect people to comment oh and ive been in therapy for over 4 years off and on now and never once with the half a dozen differant shrinks ive gone thru did they ever ORDER me to bore half the online nation with a weak and pathetic attempt for attention, like it or lump it we all have a right to have a opinion of you from your first post you dont like it piss off and go cry in a corner :) have a nice day
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby bellenigma » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:18 am

Hi everybody. Bellenigma here. Have been visiting this forum off and on about 6 years. Used to go by truthseeker. I like talking about philosophies, religion, and spirituality in general. I do kung fu. I'm starting to remember my dreams. Last night, was my break through actually. I remembered like 4 or 5 different dreams. I'm not very good a dream interpretation. Oh and I'm working on astral projection. Nice to meet all of you. I think I remember some of you vaguely.
bellenigma

Postby dreamchaser13 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:23 pm

hello everyone! i'm formally "mly" from a long time ago. thought a new name was in order. lol. good to be back on the forums... been awhile! :)
dreamchaser13
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Kuahji » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:44 pm

Older Dmers may or may not remember me. My SN hasn't changed... I'm basically an undergrad physics student. Naturally I go to school full time & I'm a part time math/science tutor. Not really sure what else to say, heres my myspace page if you want to know more about me. http://www.myspace.com/kuahji
Love is a power just as strong as the atom. -Max Born
Kuahji
Paranormal Investigator
Paranormal Investigator

Postby conni » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:15 pm

RoMeO wrote:*passes De his meds* dude settle the fark down lol u wanna come onto a public forum and pour out ya pathetic heart expect people to comment oh and ive been in therapy for over 4 years off and on now and never once with the half a dozen differant shrinks ive gone thru did they ever ORDER me to bore half the online nation with a weak and pathetic attempt for attention, like it or lump it we all have a right to have a opinion of you from your first post you dont like it piss off and go cry in a corner :) have a nice day

:hurl:
I can see where you coming from Romeo though I think your method was rough. I think crazyy too was quite rude. And I don't care if you don't care what I think coz I've said it.
conni

Postby shweet leef » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:30 am

Post removed due too hostile Obama/Allah take over supported by dnbsweeheart08.....Shweet has left the building.
Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Dagny Taggart » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 pm

Wow. What does it hurt to post your life story on a forum? No one is forcing anyone to read it...I didn't. This is a great way for people to get some things out of their system, and although you may not see any benefit to doing so, why be so rough on someone who does? Does it help you to hurt their feelings so much? I don't necessarily go out of my way to be nice or overindulge someone who is needy, but I sure wouldn't attack them for it either. Sheesh. I hope when you need someone to listen to you guys that someone is nicer and more understanding for you than some of you have been to others...too judgy? ;)
Dagny Taggart

Postby RoMeO » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 am

im not a mean person he simply pushed the wrong buttons he made assholish comments in another section to someone that is mourning the loss of her friends, hes a child such lies like i have 150 IQ wat a load of shit 136 is the genius mark the average is 124-130 so i seriously doubt hes a mad genius with his bad gramah and spelling oh and my spelling isnt from lack of education i just shorten my words because im a azy typer lol in short hes a toss who is only here 2 start shit and maybe try and get some nice selfless people to pity hes pathetic case
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby conni » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:43 am

Good to meet you all anyway. :drumming:
conni

Postby crazyy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 am

well i dont care becoz i also have been going to a "psychiatrist" thats what i call it in scotland for years and i have not yet got ORDRERED to tell the world my problems as well. im not mean im straight and to the point! i know i wouldnt come on here and tell my life story because i know that id get that kind of response!
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shweet leef » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:37 am

Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Dark_Sky » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:45 am

Hi!! :wave: :wave:

I'm Alex, I'm 17....well untill the 2nd November anyway :excited: and I live in England (NO Not New England the Proper England! :roll: you know the one over the Atlantic Ocean who likes to kick ass while sipping tea! :D )
Dark_Sky

Postby shweet leef » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:53 am

Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Dark_Sky » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:03 am

Okay now that was just terrible and shameful, you ought to be ashamed of yourself! :o

JUTS KIDDING :!: :lol:

Mabye you could help my out with this mate, I have always been trying to figure out WHY was the island called 'New' Englamd :?:
What? was the origional not good enough for columbus :?: :fuming:

:lol:
Dark_Sky

Postby shweet leef » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:18 am

Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Dark_Sky » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm

Thx for the Geography Lesson! :lol:

I know how it feels to get Nothern Blood mingled into your own, I've got Yorkshire and the Scottish/Norwegian Vikings in me, god I love my history! :excited:
Dark_Sky

Postby RoMeO » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm

lol dont worry shweet that statement wasnt a retraction of my opinion i still think hes a dipshit whos is just trying to make others feel worse so he can for a moment feel better about himself i know hes a lyer and a player and wont back down from him, hehe.. the old DMers know me better than that hence why i just wanted the new people to know i dont just go around picking on people because im on a ego trip i only target jerks who come on here to upset the balance of the DM family :)
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dark_Sky » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:34 am

I have no idea of what you just Romeo but okay :?
Dark_Sky

Postby shweet leef » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:07 am

Last edited by shweet leef on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby crazyy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:29 pm

Dark_Sky wrote:I know how it feels to get Nothern Blood mingled into your own, I've got Yorkshire and the Scottish/Norwegian Vikings in me, god I love my history! :excited:

im scottish :D was that :excited: a sercastic one? i hope not (N) but unfortunately i dnt have any interesting background from other countries. i am 100% SCOTTISH BORN AND BRED AND TOTALLY PROUD :-P although i have family that has moved over to australia and america now :D if that counts :?
crazyy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Next

Return to Rant And Rave