Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

need help with relationship dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

need help with relationship dreams

Postby curious2009 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 pm

why is it that it says share and people will help you with your dream intrepertation. then no one answers the post.
curious2009

Re: need help with relationship dreams

Postby revealer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 pm

I am not certain why no one has responded to any of your dream post. My guess is that they don't have a complete picture of what your dream is. I know from my own point of view, in the world that I leave I am very busy. I try to respond to every post possible. There is not time for all. I learn on other people to help fill in the gap.

Hope this helps... :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: need help with relationship dreams

Postby allyluv4 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:12 pm

NO ONE HAS REPLIED TO MY POST BUT I KNOW I AM VERY INTERESTED IN GETTING ANSWERES. I HAVE DREAMS OF ME SEEING SOMEONE AND THEN IT HAPPENDS. THE WIERDEST ON WAS THE ONE ABOUT MY GRANDFATHER THAT I POSTED. I ALSO HAD A DREAM ABOUT MY AUNT THAT IS STILL LIVING AND GRANDMA THAT IS DEAD THAT THEY WERE TOGETHER SO WHEN I WAS UP FROM MY DREAM IT FELT LIKE MY AUNT WAS DEAD SINCE I SEEN HER WITH MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER? WELL A COUPLE MONTHS LATER I FOUND OUT MY AUNT HAD CANCER. SHE IS IN REMISSION, AND NOW I UNDERSTAND MAYBE MY GRANDMOTHER WAS WATCHING OVER HER.
allyluv4

Return to General Dream Discussion