Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

advice anyone please

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

advice anyone please

Postby jessica304now » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:06 am

almost everytime i fall alseep in the daytime my dream is me being awake in tha place i fell asleep at. its like im still awake but i cant move. i try and wake myself up because i know that im having one of them dreams again. i look around and everythings tha same almost its just unexplainable. it happened like 5 minutes ago but this one was a little different. i tried to roll to tha left but it made a weird sound like someone wet was there. i looked at my feet and my boyfriends foot was there and i know that he's at work. then he appeared in my dream (like his face) and he started kissing me. but then i looked at the door and it was locked from the inside and i knew that it was still a dream because he couldn't have gotten in. i looked over at my son in his crib and he had 2 sets of feet haha. this may sound weird but its always like this. i tried to wake myself up for an hour. i was just laying there staring at my hands because i couldn't get them to move. in my dream i beat my head off of tha wall to wake myself up. the phone started ringing and i actually woke up for good. i ran outta tha room because i was scared. it sucks because i try so hard to wake up but im still dreaming. sound weird? im trying to explain myself but its hard.
jessica304now

Re: advice anyone please

Postby endebendel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

You may feel you are leaving things undone. Making you ungrounded.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: advice anyone please

Postby revealer » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:03 pm

The heart wants what the heart wants...It appears that you are in need of the desired romance and intimacy that you want from the relationship. With your son having four feet I would say that there is something wrong with the relationship.

You don't say if the son you see in the dream in the son of your boyfriend as well. It could be pointing toward a difficult relationship with your son's father.

Hope this helps... :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion