Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Killing Rabbits

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Killing Rabbits

Postby Elendor » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 pm

I had a very strange dream a little while back:

I was part of some sort of organization with some other people, and our intent was to kill all these "evil" rabbits. I don't know why these rabbits had to be killed, it was just a given. We were guided by a wise, talking rabbit who was sad that his fellow rabbits were to be killed, but he realized it had to be done. At some point thousands of small rabbits swarmed the other organization members and I. We started smashing them and did not stop until they were all gone. It could be compared to Oddyseus' slaughter of his wife's suitors in the book The Oddysey, though, for the record I did not read that until after this dream. Afterwards, I felt this strange pull towards the talking rabbit. I was given this irresistable urge to hug and cuddle the rabbit, for no apparent reason (it was kind of awkward hugging a wise, talking rabbit...).

Anyone have any clue what this might symbolize, if anything.
Elendor
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Killing Rabbits

Postby revealer » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:55 pm

This is a dream of warning. You are very close to coming in contact with a person who is of a "charismatic" nature. He will put wrong thoughts in your head and then help you to act on them.

Remember one thing, Hitler was so successful just before WWII because he said "Jews need to be exterminated. I don't think that it will be of this caliber, but it will follow along the same lines.

hope this helps.. :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Elendor » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:58 pm

Thanks, that's quite an interesting thought. My only wonder is of all things, why were they rabbits?
Elendor
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby revealer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Rabbits are actually varmints when it comes to farmers crops. They rate right up there with gophers, woodchuck, etc. Your subconscious is showing you the destructive nature of this individual. You think cute and cuddly, when its trouble that a rabbit can start. Deception is the word I am looking for.

Hope this helps... :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion