Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurring dream...waking in tears & sweat!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Recurring dream...waking in tears & sweat!

Postby Hannah38 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:36 am

I tried explaining this dream to my husband and he claims that I might be a little psycho!
Here goes...sleeping...dream (nightmare) begins...I am outside...then walking into my home only to find my mother and my husband committing adultery WITH EACH OTHER in my bedroom! I am insensed by this sight, I have never felt rage like this before...she is on top of him...so I grab a Japanese sword off the wall (I don't even own a sword but there is one where it wasn't before...and in seconds I am impaling my mother and my husband through their hearts! This is where I wake up crying like a baby and sweating like I just kickboxed for an hour! Am I really a little psycho? This dream has occurred about 5 times in the last year and I find it very disturbing! Does anyone have any ideas?
Hannah38

Re: Recurring dream...waking in tears & sweat!

Postby slipnine179 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 am

someone could be trying to tell you something! I would first of all pray for the answers....ask god...you may not be religious but he has all the answers. What do you have to loose?

Anyway...here is what I found.

Bedroom
To dream that you are in the bedroom, signifies aspects of your self that you keep private. It is also indicative of your sexual nature and intimate relations.

To see your parents having sex in your dream, indicates that you are seeing similar aspects between their relationship and your current relationship. Most of us cringe at the thought of our parents having sex, so this dream imagery is really trying to get your attention. Consider your parents' real life relationship together and what you can learn from it.

Mother
To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.

Husband
To see your husband in your dream, signifies the waking relationship with your husband and the unconscious feelings you have towards him. The dream may be trying to focus on hidden elements that you are not addressing in your waking life.
slipnine179
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion