Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

3 qualities girls want in a guy

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

Re: 3 qualities girls want in a guy

Postby Beejebus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:50 am

green oe wrote:
pchips wrote:how many people think he is greehavoc and that he should be ran out of town?

i can't stand BJ by the way(nothing personal beejebus)there's just some people i don't like.

Wanna man hug it out, dude? :hugs:
If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less, but to dream more..to dream all the time Marcel Proust

My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed my dearest pleasure when free
Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Beejebus » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:53 am

MysticMatriarch wrote:More so preferably. I do not have all the answers. For where I feel I want to be in life I need the information and skills that I lack to be in him.

Looks are on the list somewhere but... I can't stand the drama of it. If my husband looked like Antonio Banderas there is no telling how much worse the women would be. They already need to be caged.

If the guy was too good looking would you worry more about him cheating? Are you possessive?
If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less, but to dream more..to dream all the time Marcel Proust

My dreams were all my own; I accounted for them to nobody; they were my refuge when annoyed my dearest pleasure when free
Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Xwikki » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:14 pm

I'm odd, yeah 'I would' comes to mind when you see an irritating scene kid, although not relationship wise. :nodding:
Xwikki
Dream Moods Queen 2011 - Going Dark

Postby arc794 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Lol that's Alex Evans :D I love him, he's beautiful.
And I agree, Vikki. They're adorable but not always relationship material.
arc794
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Xwikki » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Nopey, too egotistical and self obsessed. :bored:
Xwikki

Postby Cravell » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:07 am

For as long as i have lived, i only look for someone who loves me.
Is love alone not enough to you all?
Cravell
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Cravell » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:23 am

never thought of that..
For me, if he loves me, then he would try his best to makes me happy, fulfill my every needs, protects me, etc etc etc..
Y'know, chain reaction..
:)
Cravell
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby MysticMatriarch » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:55 am

Beejebus wrote:
MysticMatriarch wrote:More so preferably. I do not have all the answers. For where I feel I want to be in life I need the information and skills that I lack to be in him.

Looks are on the list somewhere but... I can't stand the drama of it. If my husband looked like Antonio Banderas there is no telling how much worse the women would be. They already need to be caged.

If the guy was too good looking would you worry more about him cheating? Are you possessive?

Some would likely say yes. I say no. I have been to restaurants with my hubby and a girl will show ample amounts of cleavage to pour his drink or find it necessary to bend over to pour mine making her butt facing his direction. :o Women have rolled their eyes at me, slopped together my food, dropped my plate on the table, turned their nose up, talked over me, and in some cases ignore me just for the chance to ruffle my feathers and check out his response to it. I girl that was recently married at a restaurant we go to will come out of the kitchen and ask him did he like the food she prepared. And the stare at him dreamily. Sometimes I think it is funny. I mean, seriously, is a good man that hard to find? Sometimes it's ridiculously rude. I have had knock boyfriends and they often get the big head because were so many girls telling him that he can do better. Then they leave. Then they come back because I have always treated my guy well. It seemed like unnecessary drama to me to keep going through.

As for him cheating, as far as I know he has never. The woman that came after me would have to be on top of everything because like I said, I treat my guy well. ;)
World domination is one Foe click away...
MysticMatriarch
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby bunkiemonkey » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:34 pm

In this succession: hehehe...

1. Follows the 'lead'
2. 'Domimatrixed'
3. Dead
bunkiemonkey
grim reaper
grim reaper

Postby Beejebus » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:59 pm

Cravell wrote:For as long as i have lived, i only look for someone who loves me.
Is love alone not enough to you all?

Love is something that evolves during the relationship, it isn't present at first.

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Beejebus » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:04 pm

MysticMatriarch wrote:
Beejebus wrote:

Some would likely say yes. I say no. I have been to restaurants with my hubby and a girl will show ample amounts of cleavage to pour his drink or find it necessary to bend over to pour mine making her butt facing his direction. :o Women have rolled their eyes at me, slopped together my food, dropped my plate on the table, turned their nose up, talked over me, and in some cases ignore me just for the chance to ruffle my feathers and check out his response to it. I girl that was recently married at a restaurant we go to will come out of the kitchen and ask him did he like the food she prepared. And the stare at him dreamily. Sometimes I think it is funny. I mean, seriously, is a good man that hard to find? Sometimes it's ridiculously rude. I have had knock boyfriends and they often get the big head because were so many girls telling him that he can do better. Then they leave. Then they come back because I have always treated my guy well. It seemed like unnecessary drama to me to keep going through.

As for him cheating, as far as I know he has never. The woman that came after me would have to be on top of everything because like I said, I treat my guy well. ;)

Yeah, that's shit when people do that. But it's mostly women who excel at that art , not men. Women don't respect the relationships of other women as much it seems. Pretty full out ballsy to do with you sitting there. What's your guy do or say when it happens. His response is key to how it makes you feel, correct? Your self confidence is probably attractive to him as well.

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby MysticMatriarch » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:34 pm

My hubby has a wonderful mother that schooled him on how women are. He mostly ignores it. We talk more at length about how silly they act later.
MysticMatriarch
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby jessgvp » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Funny :lol: (he need to be able to make me laugh at any moment in time) :harhar:
loving :heartpump:
Great energy! ( I have to be able to notice when he walks in the room without hearing or seeing him) :goldblob:
jessgvp
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby xMaggotxSicx » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

not in order
1) romantic
2)loving
3)loyal...as loyal as men can get bahaha
^^ i dunno why but i have an obsession with the moon and nature in general.. its beutiful
captin crunch i think we have a problem
.this is my lion his name is fleshripper >:3 <--- fear his spooky ness
xMaggotxSicx
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby belle_enigma » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:16 pm

1) considerate
2) witty
3) handsome
It is an infantile superstition of the human spirit that virginity would be thought a virtue & not the barrier that separates ignorance from knowledge.
Voltaire
belle_enigma
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby silver heart » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

1) Accpeting :hugs:

2) Charming :dancing:

3) Sweet :heartpump:
silver heart
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby MandaPantz13 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 am

Trustworthy/honest/loyal (all sorta similar but not so they still count as one)
Passionate
protective but not overly jealous!
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby candi14 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:22 am

Happy
Sweet
Tall
Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love. ~George Eliot
candi14
Dream Angel
Dream Angel

Postby Beejebus » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 am

MandaPantz13 wrote:Trustworthy/honest/loyal (all sorta similar but not so they still count as one)
Passionate
protective but not overly jealous!

Is there a line that can be crossed on protective and jealous that makes you want to leave?

Candi14 wrote:Tall

How tall? Shorts dudes need love too.

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby MysticMatriarch » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:37 am

While height is not on the top of the list I will admit that made a list of everything I wanted in a husband and height was on the list. I wanted him to be at least the height I am when I wear heels but no too tall. Short guys need love too but if you are not attracted to that then what? You certainly shouldn't be dating people you aren't attracted to on that premise. :lol:
MysticMatriarch
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Lil' Actress » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm

1. Hysterical :rofl:
2. Unpredictable :excited:
3. Unique :blockhead:

Pretty Much, I want a Guy to be Just like me. I used to want a taller guy, but lately, I think its fine to be short. I just really want a guy to be able to match my personality. I find that the more I like their personality, the cuter I think they are, and the more pefect I think they are. The moment something turns me off from them I start to realize everything about them that I don't like, their looks, the bad qualities I overlooked, everything. Its Strange, but if I can get a guy to hold my attention long enough, then I think they're amazing, Goregeous, amd Flawless and they could be the ugliest guy in the world. That's what love is. You just have to find the right person and you'll never be able to see their faults.
Heyy its Amy!
Current Role: Chip in Beauty and the Beast

On to the Quotes Portion of the Evening:
Leo Bloom: Actors aren't animals! They're human beings!
Max Bialystock: Have you ever eaten with one?

-The Producers
Lil' Actress
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Beejebus » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:42 pm

MysticMatriarch wrote:While height is not on the top of the list I will admit that made a list of everything I wanted in a husband and height was on the list. I wanted him to be at least the height I am when I wear heels but no too tall. Short guys need love too but if you are not attracted to that then what? You certainly shouldn't be dating people you aren't attracted to on that premise. :lol:

No. Don't date peeps who don't do it for you, that ends quickly. But you got to feel for those shorter dudes watching all their friends pulling the chicks and it is sometimes only their height that causes them to be rejected. Good things come in small packages, unless it's men. :lol:

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Beejebus » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Lil' Actress wrote:1. Hysterical :rofl:

Pretty Much, I want a Guy to be Just like me. I used to want a taller guy, but lately, I think its fine to be short. I just really want a guy to be able to match my personality. I find that the more I like their personality, the cuter I think they are, and the more pefect I think they are. The moment something turns me off from them I start to realize everything about them that I don't like, their looks, the bad qualities I overlooked, everything. Its Strange, but if I can get a guy to hold my attention long enough, then I think they're amazing, Goregeous, amd Flawless and they could be the ugliest guy in the world. That's what love is. You just have to find the right person and you'll never be able to see their faults.

You listed different ones than the others.
What type of uniqueness appeals to you?

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Lil' Actress » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Beejebus wrote:
Lil' Actress wrote:1. Hysterical :rofl:

You listed different ones than the others.
What type of uniqueness appeals to you?

I like men that are unique and stand out in a crowd. I don't want the common guy who thinks he's all that and falls into a specific category. I want a man to be different and out there. Uncategorized. If he's predictable or ordanary in any way, I don't want anything to do with him romantically. I want them to be able to be themselves without trying to impress anyone. Its usually hard to find guys that are completely themselves all of the time, at least I've found that it is, but once I find a guy with the right personality or style I know that its worth it. I'd rather date only a few guys that are just what I'm looknig for than every guy I can find just to gain experience or say that I am dating someone. The guy for me would be thinking the same way as well.
Heyy its Amy!

-The Producers
Lil' Actress
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby candi14 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:51 am

Beejebus wrote:
Candi14 wrote:Tall

How tall? Shorts dudes need love too.

Maybe five foot ten. Nothing over 6 feet.
Anger and jealousy can no more bear to lose sight of their objects than love. ~George Eliot
candi14
Dream Angel
Dream Angel

Postby Tal » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 am

Beejebus wrote:
green oe wrote:
pchips wrote:how many people think he is greehavoc and that he should be ran out of town?

i can't stand BJ by the way(nothing personal beejebus)there's just some people i don't like.

Wanna man hug it out, dude? :hugs:

:lol:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby Beejebus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 am

Greenhavoc denied me. :nodding:

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Beejebus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:52 am

Lil' Actress wrote:
I like men that are unique and stand out in a crowd. I don't want the common guy who thinks he's all that and falls into a specific category. I want a man to be different and out there. Uncategorized. If he's predictable or ordanary in any way, I don't want anything to do with him romantically. I want them to be able to be themselves without trying to impress anyone. Its usually hard to find guys that are completely themselves all of the time, at least I've found that it is, but once I find a guy with the right personality or style I know that its worth it. I'd rather date only a few guys that are just what I'm looknig for than every guy I can find just to gain experience or say that I am dating someone. The guy for me would be thinking the same way as well.

Good philosophy to have. Saves you even more heartbreak by knowing what you already want and don't.

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Lil' Actress » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Beejebus wrote:
Lil' Actress wrote:

Good philosophy to have. Saves you even more heartbreak by knowing what you already want and don't.

Yush. But I know that my acting comes first soo no boys until I make it big! >D
Heyy its Amy!

-The Producers
Lil' Actress
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby music_loverr09 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 am

1) affectionate/caring
2) respectful
3) successfull
music_loverr09
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby NunniTheGreat » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Top 3 qualities (at least for me):
-Understanding/Respectful
-Great sense of humor
-Trustworthy
NunniTheGreat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tal » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Beejebus wrote:Greenhavoc denied me. :nodding:

You need to man hug him into submission.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby candi14 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:50 pm

My mom always say :a good heart.
candi14
Dream Angel
Dream Angel

Postby kmtorres » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 am

1. FUNNY/ GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR
2. Athletic
3. Down to Earth
kmtorres
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ToshRunner » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 pm

I had to do some brain scrubbing to get this little list together (especially because my immediate answer would be "whatever is meant to be")
1: Always be themselves (that is the reason I fell in love with them, right? I see it as a quality since it is a personality type of quality).
2: Stay fit (physically and spiritually)
3: To not break the most important commandment of the Ten Commandments.
This list probably makes little sense to any who read this. It makes sense to me though.

TR
ToshRunner
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby afraidalone » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Only three?
Alright

1. He has to be kind and sincere, caring and nice.
2. He has to understand the real me, trust me, and stay with me through "problems"
3.He has to be independept, trustworthy, and smart, I don't mind him not having confidence
afraidalone
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby endebendel » Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

1. height
2. money
3. experience with another.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby candi14 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:38 pm

endelbendel wrote:1. height
2. money
3. experience with another.

Tall was one of mine.
I don't want a guy with more experience or a lot of money.
Rich men cheat a lot O_o
candi14
Dream Angel
Dream Angel

Postby Beejebus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Is that commonly thought? "rich men cheat more". Do you think rich men have more temptations?

Beejebus
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tal » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 am

don't know if it's commonly thought but it's quite possible. Let's face it, how many fat ugly rich guys do you see with cutesy arm candy as opposed to a fat ugly poor guy?
The very lifestyle that wealth creates will bring these guys into contact with beautiful girlies who will be happy to schmooz a bit of cash.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby bunkiemonkey » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 am

Shallow and the kiddie pool gets boring quick
bunkiemonkey
grim reaper
grim reaper

Postby endebendel » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm

bunkiemonkey wrote:Shallow and the kiddie pool gets boring quick
Do not go into the kiddie pool!! You k what you are soaking in there.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby bunkiemonkey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:52 am

endelbendel wrote:
bunkiemonkey wrote:Shallow and the kiddie pool gets boring quick
Do not go into the kiddie pool!! You k what you are soaking in there.
i haven't been to the public pool since about 16. we used to climb the fence at night and jump from the lifeguard chairs into the deep end. no sense in the kiddie pool. :)
bunkiemonkey
grim reaper
grim reaper

Postby dreamcatcher_05 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:48 pm

1) Intellectual
2) Indendent
3) Honest
dreamcatcher_05
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby endebendel » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am

dreamcatcher_05 wrote:2) Indendent
Like a paragraph?
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dancelovexx » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm

1. funny/can make me smile no matter what
2. sensativity
3. confident, but not to the point of cocky
dancelovexx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby candi14 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Beejebus got his thread stickied.
Congrats!
candi14
Dream Angel
Dream Angel

Postby kaligirl001 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:45 am

for me its....
-fun /funny

-im not saying he has to be a perfect ten but he has to have something good to look at i mean come on if u cant stand to look at him then i aint going to work

-a personality that matches mine, if he's the total opposite of me then again it wont work
Beauty is not defined by the size of your jeans, so if you don't look like a Ken doll, don't expect me to look like Barbie!
kaligirl001
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby MysticMatriarch » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 am

Perfect 10 does not exist.
MysticMatriarch
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby endebendel » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:16 am

Whatever the 3 qualites are they become the opposite after marriage.
endebendel
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice