Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

weird

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

weird

Postby Kikisunshine » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Okay I hand this Same dream twice its so strange because i dont have children

The dream takes place at a hall Like a dinning hall or at a banquet or something and I'm standing in a hallway talking with one of my sisters, while my daughter (Who I beleive she maybe 9 or 10yrs old) is holding my hand then another one of my sisters walks up to us and say we should get going, so we walk over to this room it looks like a daycare and there's children sitting at a table and one is my other daughter ( 4 or 5yrs old) and her name is Leigh (I only know that because I help her put on her coat and it had her name on the sleeve) but my sister takes my youngest daughters hand and we get ready to walk out I'm still holding my oldest daughters hand, then I hear someone call my name so we all turn around and theres none there, But I can still hear someone calling me, so I walk down the hall with my daughter still holding my hand and we get to A door and it a kitchen so I look in and I don't see anyone so we walk down towards the exit to where my sisters and my daughter are standing then again i here someone call my name this time they say my full name so i turn around and no one is there but when i turn back around my daughter who was holding my hand is gone! So i pick up my other daughter and my sisters and i go looking around for her and calling her name her name was (Lael) so im frantic and crying then i go outside and i see a brown older looking Van and it drives away i see my daughter through the back window banging on it but that's where i wake up.

This dream is so weird to me because I dont have children.
http://www.glitter-graphics.com]Image
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: weird

Postby RoseBlue » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Is it possible that you would want to have children? I know when I was young too young to have them that I dreamt that me and this guy that I loved were pregnant. He would take me to my birthing classes and tell me the kid was his even though I didn't believe it. Later I still dreamt of having kids a boy and a girl and I realized that I wanted to be a mother. Maybe this is true with you maybe its not. I don't have any children either and I found out that I might not. I still dream about them. Otherwise the only other answer I have is that you are a caring person and you are worrying about someone.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Kikisunshine » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm

RoseBlue wrote:Is it possible that you would want to have children? I know when I was young too young to have them that I dreamt that me and this guy that I loved were pregnant. He would take me to my birthing classes and tell me the kid was his even though I didn't believe it. Later I still dreamt of having kids a boy and a girl and I realized that I wanted to be a mother. Maybe this is true with you maybe its not. I don't have any children either and I found out that I might not. I still dream about them. Otherwise the only other answer I have is that you are a caring person and you are worrying about someone.

I love Children and I've always wanted to have them, until I became a teacher maybe it has something to do with my students but I had this dream last year and again just a few nights ago.
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoseBlue » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:27 pm

Is there anything that you can remember that happened last year that was simuliar to what might have happened lately that could have triggered the dream?
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Kikisunshine » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:40 pm

RoseBlue wrote:Is there anything that you can remember that happened last year that was simuliar to what might have happened lately that could have triggered the dream?

Well Not really, well yea i guess it's beacuse it's the Anniversary of my sisters death (9/13/97) which is crazy now that i think of it i had the deam for the second time on my sisters Birthday September 30th(9/30/79) but i dont remember when I had the dream the frist time.
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoseBlue » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:56 pm

I suppose a death like that is hard to take. Maybe that could be the reason for the dream. She was taken away from you when you weren't ready for her to go. She was almost 18 when she died so that is pretty young. Maybe in a way she wanted you know that you couldn't have prevented her death? She might also wanted you to know other things too. I don't know what you believe in but I believe when we pass on that we become angels and look over loved ones.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Kikisunshine » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:51 am

RoseBlue wrote:I suppose a death like that is hard to take. Maybe that could be the reason for the dream. She was taken away from you when you weren't ready for her to go. She was almost 18 when she died so that is pretty young. Maybe in a way she wanted you know that you couldn't have prevented her death? She might also wanted you to know other things too. I don't know what you believe in but I believe when we pass on that we become angels and look over loved ones.

I Think your right maybe she was telling me something, and I do believe she is and angel watching over me. Thank U!
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RoseBlue » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:15 am

You're Welcome :)
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby REMsleeper » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:10 am

As a school teacher I am sure that these children become like yours, at least for a while during the day!

It could be more of a dream about your class and the kids you have in your charge. You are responsible for them and maybe something is telling you that you don't have a good control of the females in the classroom. Or you fear that the girls are getting themselves into trouble?

IMHO :?
REMsleeper

Postby missellie » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:39 pm

It could also be that the 2 children in your dream are you and your sister as children, looking at the past and how you lost your sister in real life and in your dream your daughter. If it is painful memories of your sisters loss then your dream will show you it in other ways like children you do not actually associate with. Sometimes there is a message there expecially if you hear a voice but you cannot see them, have you actually answered the voice in your dreams, You never know.

There must be a issue in your waking life concerning your sister which is being played out in your dreams, it is just finding what it is and dealing with it so you can have peace of mind.
missellie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ginarae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:27 pm

I'm taking a wild guess at this but when your sister first says "we should get going" it started off your last walk with her. The voice calling out your name might be something going on in your life that is preventing you from seeing that your innocence, which your daughter is a symbol of, is being taken away by this death. But then again, I could be wrong :/
ginarae

Postby Kikisunshine » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:44 pm

REMsleeper wrote:As a school teacher I am sure that these children become like yours, at least for a while during the day!

It could be more of a dream about your class and the kids you have in your charge. You are responsible for them and maybe something is telling you that you don't have a good control of the females in the classroom. Or you fear that the girls are getting themselves into trouble?

IMHO :?

I have a small class with only 12 students and my girls are Angels compared to my boy I have no problems with my girls and i only have two boys that are hard to control but I manage. so I don't think it that but Thanks. :)
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Kikisunshine » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:47 pm

missellie wrote:It could also be that the 2 children in your dream are you and your sister as children, looking at the past and how you lost your sister in real life and in your dream your daughter. If it is painful memories of your sisters loss then your dream will show you it in other ways like children you do not actually associate with. Sometimes there is a message there expecially if you hear a voice but you cannot see them, have you actually answered the voice in your dreams, You never know.

There must be a issue in your waking life concerning your sister which is being played out in your dreams, it is just finding what it is and dealing with it so you can have peace of mind.

I wish i Knew so that i could stop having this dream now it's more like a nightmare i just had this dream again for the 3rd time now.
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby HikariTenshi » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:00 pm

I don't know if you would remember this in the dream, but try talking to your daughters. Maybe they might explain? :?
HikariTenshi

Postby missellie » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:40 am

There is definately a message there for you either from the spiritual realm or your own subconciuos and it is to do with your sister. When you go to bed at night breath deeply and think to yourself I will talk to the voice and my children during the dream, help me to find out what the message is. You can ask for guidance from god I also always ask for my angels and spirit guides to help me in situations like this.

Sometimes those memories are too upsetting expecially a death and you suppress them, but there must be something in your waking life that started these dreams off. It could be a anniversery of her birthday or her death or something that has brought back memories of your sister. Try to see if there is a link even a small detail.

I had past memories which were being played out in my dreams about my childhood which I could not understand but they were affecting me in waking life as well. I knew the link was that I was having the same problems in doing a degree course as I had as a child with trying to learn, I have recently found out I am dyslexic. I also found it difficult to find how to stop the dreams I was having, so I went to a hypnotherapist/psychotherapist, in the end and he used hypnosis to finally get rid of those suppressed memories.

Put it this way if it is the subconcious suppression of your sisters death which is affecting you then it could be that a session of hypnosis could help you or if it is your sister trying to get a message to you then she will find another way to get that message across to you, the spirit realm are very resourceful and if it fails one way they will try again another, even seeing a spiritualist may be of help to you. Let me know how you get on. Ellie XXX
missellie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby missellie » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:02 am

I have sent you a PM Kikisunshine. Let me knw if you have recieved it, I am not sure if they are getting through???? Ellie XXX
missellie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kikisunshine » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 am

missellie wrote:I have sent you a PM Kikisunshine. Let me knw if you have recieved it, I am not sure if they are getting through???? Ellie XXX

thanks Ellie I Got it and I replyed ;)
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Kikisunshine » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:54 am

missellie wrote:There is definately a message there for you either from the spiritual realm or your own subconciuos and it is to do with your sister. When you go to bed at night breath deeply and think to yourself I will talk to the voice and my children during the dream, help me to find out what the message is. You can ask for guidance from god I also always ask for my angels and spirit guides to help me in situations like this.

Sometimes those memories are too upsetting expecially a death and you suppress them, but there must be something in your waking life that started these dreams off. It could be a anniversery of her birthday or her death or something that has brought back memories of your sister. Try to see if there is a link even a small detail.

I had past memories which were being played out in my dreams about my childhood which I could not understand but they were affecting me in waking life as well. I knew the link was that I was having the same problems in doing a degree course as I had as a child with trying to learn, I have recently found out I am dyslexic. I also found it difficult to find how to stop the dreams I was having, so I went to a hypnotherapist/psychotherapist, in the end and he used hypnosis to finally get rid of those suppressed memories.

Put it this way if it is the subconcious suppression of your sisters death which is affecting you then it could be that a session of hypnosis could help you or if it is your sister trying to get a message to you then she will find another way to get that message across to you, the spirit realm are very resourceful and if it fails one way they will try again another, even seeing a spiritualist may be of help to you. Let me know how you get on. Ellie XXX

Your right when someone close to you dies you try to suppress those emotions and memories, but by doing that you make dealing with it even harder so i beleive thats whats make my dreams so crazy, well I've always wanted to see a hypnotherapist now I have a reason too Thanks Ellie!!
Kikisunshine
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby missellie » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:34 pm

Willing to help anytime, good luck and let me know how it goes. Ellie
missellie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams