Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream inside a Dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dream inside a Dream

Postby aquastar » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:44 pm

I once had this dream where I would wake up from my bed normally and walk down my hallway into my bathroom. Sounds normal, right? Here's the weird part, when I reached my bathroom, I noticed everything was different. Suddenly, I realized I was in a dream, so I tried to wake myself up. The problem was...the same thing would just keep happening over and over, me "waking up" and walking down the hallway, realizing I didn't really wake up. It took me about 20 tries before I actually did wake up, it was freaky. Does anyone know what that might mean?
aquastar

Re: Dream inside a Dream

Postby CaramelFlame » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:47 pm

I've had a somewhat similar experiance. Once I had a dream that a bunch of things were happening and that I had to fall asleep to go into a dream to look for answers there. Then I had to wake up back into the first dream- tell people and then I woke up- to reality.

Maybe your dreams are trying to tell you that you're missing some important point and that you need to pay closer attention to a situation
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby lalaland » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:13 pm

oooo yes i hate these dreams, especially when you think your getting ready for school and then all of the sudden your mom is yelling at you to get up and you respond with "I already am up!" but your really not :lol:
lalaland

Postby RoseBlue » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:38 pm

I've had those. Then I usually realize that I am still dreaming in the dream then they come to an end. Not so much now that I better understand how to lucid dream.
RoseBlue
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Fizzbee » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:06 am

Oh same, I often talk to or yell at people in my sleep & know nothing about ti the next day!
Fizzbee

Return to Lucid Dreams