Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dream was true... what's it mean?!?!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

My dream was true... what's it mean?!?!

Postby steppinrazor0903 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 pm

So lastnight I had a dream about my sons Aunt from his dads side. I can hardly remember any of it excetp she was talking to a person whoms back was turned twards "my tv" <---(me watching my dream), saying, " i can't take it anymore, i'm leaving." so, this afternoon i sent her a text asking if her and her hubby were doing ok, i had a dream they weren't, she wrote me back saying " not really.. what did you dream?" i said " i can't take it anymore, i'm leaving." ... she then wrote me back saying she had the same dream, that they got into it big lastnight.
i have had many dreams come true, not every detail but the "big picture" of them. some with people being pregnant, then they ended up being pregnant.
i can't seem to find a good answer on why i have these dreams... anyone have anything?
im female-22 years old
steppinrazor0903

Re: My dream was true... what's it mean?!?!

Postby yogadal » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:11 pm

Are you a Christian? The spiritual gift of Prophecy enables people to have prophetic dreams. Basically it is dreams of things that come true or God is telling you things in your dreams.
yogadal

Postby nichedev » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:02 am

I too have prophetic dreams and also premonitions during the day. It has gotten to the point that my sister in law has told me not to tell her if i dream something bad about her.

I recently dreamed that my ex-boyfriends daughter died in a car fire. it was freightening to me when i woke and i sincerely hope i am wrong.

i also recently dreamed of my ex, not common anymore and he called me the next day.
nichedev

Postby bb710 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:40 pm

This happens to me all the time, as long as i can remember. I have read my sign and it comes along with prophecy, Ive also read angle books and they give a lot of insight on the subject as well. I recomend Doreen Virtue. Its notthing to be scared about, just recieve it as a gift. Some books actually teach you how to tap into it even more by meditation. Many people would love to have this gift just embrace it! :)

~bb710
bb710
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Cerri-Lee » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:32 am

this also happens to me a lot. like one of the replies stated, it is a gift, and you need to learn to tap into it. i know that its scary, especially when you dream that something bad is going to happen to someone you love. just remember, everything that happens in this life happens for a very good reason, although we might not see it right away. just pray about it and ask God to give you insight.
Cerri-Lee

Return to Lucid Dreams