Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Postby shweet leef » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:43 am

Ok after cleansing my heart and soul of the hate I got from here I decided too wipe the spit off my face and try again.
OLA,
I am from New england,Born and raised.I live Conn.And i am a gym and and fitness addict.I am dyslexic but not retarded,I read and write by memory,It is why I repeat alot.new words are hard for me.But i have ajusted over the years and i get by.
Now I will open the floor too anyone with questions.

This was one of my tests when they thought I was stupid.Pretty cool.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cloud aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerrlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt
In my world you either find food,or you Become food.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Arsenic » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:40 am

Hey y'all.

I doubt anybody remembers me (just as well), but I remember some of you.

I was here about four years ago. :ecstatic:

I barely know anybody here, but I'm sure I'll get to know y'all in due time. :infinity:
My name is Ariel, pronounced R-E-L.
Arsenic
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby heartsdreamer » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:04 am

I think I remember you--welcome aboard :balloons:
heartsdreamer
BANISHED!

Postby dabiatch » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:56 am

shweet leef wrote:Ok after cleansing my heart and soul of the hate I got from here I decided too wipe the spit off my face and try again.
OLA,
I am from New england,Born and raised.I live Conn.And i am a gym and and fitness addict.I am dyslexic but not retarded,I read and write by memory,It is why I repeat alot.new words are hard for me.But i have ajusted over the years and i get by.
Now I will open the floor too anyone with questions.

This was one of my tests when they thought I was stupid.Pretty cool.
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cloud aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are,the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerrlm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt

easily read. so use to reading peoples terrible spelling on the forums.
welcome aboard..or is that abroad? :lol:
dabiatch
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby zephyr25 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Okay, then...
I go by Zephyr, and am a female American who has always had really terrific dreams. I am fascinated by dreams, both mine and those of others. I am a salesperson and a portrait artist, a wife and a mother.
I enjoy long walks on a moonlit beach, candle light dinners and cuddling next to the fireplace... OOPS! Wrong forum for that!

Seriously, I just like to "meet" new people and share common interests...
zephyr25
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby BLUE » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Welcome to DM everyone. I'm Blue. :)
"I saw an angel in the marble and carved until I set him free" -Michelangelo
BLUE
Beloved Beauty
Beloved Beauty

Postby shweet leef » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Welcome all, and too those who have avatars,tell me exactly how you did it,I have been trying for days.I try on tiny oic,and i get this message "The URL you specified is invalid." WTF doe that mean???
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby umbilical » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:48 pm

Hii... I'm Jodi
I was mjj_disciple on the original board, and I joined that one mid 2004 I think.
I posted quite a bit of poetry and some questions regarding my spiritual experiences and development.

I'm 19 now and have changed a lot since then. I won't say too much more, but if anyone feel attracted or drawn to my energy, say hi, and we can go into more depth...

Oh, and yes, I still love to write... I need to write.

Jodi <3
umbilical

Postby shweet leef » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:03 am

Wecome and i hope you like it here.If post a avitar ,"write" and let me know how you did it.
Do you beleive in fate or are our lives on a predtermined track.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby soledad_temptress » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:13 pm

umbilical wrote:Hii... I'm Jodi
I was mjj_disciple on the original board, and I joined that one mid 2004 I think.
I posted quite a bit of poetry and some questions regarding my spiritual experiences and development.

I'm 19 now and have changed a lot since then. I won't say too much more, but if anyone feel attracted or drawn to my energy, say hi, and we can go into more depth...

Oh, and yes, I still love to write... I need to write.

Jodi <3

Hey there I remember you ... I do remember seeing you in the spirtuality threads. Welcome back!! :D
soledad_temptress
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby barberchk » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:02 pm

hi :!: im barberchk :!: :wave:
barberchk
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sassypants36tx » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:38 pm

hi its been years and years sense i been here.so i know noone willl remember me..i live in texas and im married ben married for 11 years.i have a 19 yr old in the marines.and a 16 yr old in tyc.one on each side of the podium.one kid is good and the other is a pain in my reer haha") anyways i hope everyone here has a very merry christmas and a safe and happy new years. ;)
sassypants36tx

Postby Naisha » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:16 am

Hi, I used to be a very active member like 2 years ago then the site went down crashing for a while and all the members I knew left.
I am 36 and I live in the USA. I hope to get to know a lot of you and make friends.

I learnt of 1 legitimate way to make money online. Click on this link and see for yourself : http://cashcrate.com/874128
Naisha
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ncgameking » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:08 pm

Hi names Kyle 19 live in usa. i go to communitty college and im generaly just a miserable person...have little bits ofh appiness but not much lately idk dont feel bad shit happens just a random unforseen group of events that kinda throw my life in the shitter....alot
ncgameking
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby cellophane » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:16 am

Um, hi, my name is Sarah and I'm 16. I just found this site recently but it intrigued me. There's nothing really exciting to tell about me.

Is it weird that reading this forum made me think of Alcoholics Anonymous?
cellophane

Postby rebeki0anime » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:54 am

HEYA!

my name is rebecca - please call me rebe or rebeki if you dont mind cos i hate my real name

I'm 12, very hyper and live in the UK

i'm also a really big fan of anime and games (otakuness!!! WOOT!)

i like reading manga and writing poems =^-^=

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch: :cabbagepatch:
I'm a living Konata! *mmmm, choco korone*
rebeki0anime
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Jackie Chan » Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm eryn...but you can call me jackie chan (as so many of my friends have taken to :creeping: )
there's nothing of particular interst about me...so...yeah. That's it.
Jackie Chan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sexy81 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:09 pm

hi im new to this site i live in phoenix ,Arizona im 25 years old and im a sagitaries
sexy81

Postby BloodstainedHurricane » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:43 am

Hi, I won't tell you my name but I'm a college student from Canada :)

I guess if you want to know a bit more about me, or read my poetry, please visit my site: http://shifter1.co.cc

Thank you :)

P.S. I wish we could use URL in our sigs. I'd like to link the image in my sig to my site.
Last edited by BloodstainedHurricane on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those who think for themselves will find their own truths.
BloodstainedHurricane
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gyrannon » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:00 pm

Even though you can find my introduction here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1063&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=350

I guess I'll say my greetings.
Name is Gyrannon (dunno how to pronounce it? check the link), I am 24 yrs old, and I am heavily experienced in life, psychology, predicting what other people are just by merely reading about even if there is no pic, very mature, very detailed in my answers when need be, and a lone wolf in MMORPGs with a dark side (but a kind and passionate person in real life).
What's to seek when life denies you of your one desire, love?
Life is cruel & dark, the only hope in the world is what a pheonix can give, an kindness.
I lose time, I lose life, so I guess I already lost everything.
Gyrannon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:18 pm

Gyrannon wrote:Even though you can find my introduction here:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1063&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=350

I guess I'll say my greetings.
Name is Gyrannon (dunno how to pronounce it? check the link), I am 24 yrs old, and I am heavily experienced in life, psychology, predicting what other people are just by merely reading about even if there is no pic, very mature, very detailed in my answers when need be, and a lone wolf in MMORPGs with a dark side (but a kind and passionate person in real life).

Nice to meet you G :) So far, I like what you've had to say :)
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Postby CaramelFlame » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:53 am

I 2nd that. :D
CaramelFlame
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

The Impressive Empress

Postby empressive » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:04 am

Hey everyone. I'm guilty of already posting in the forums without introducing myself so here I am. My name is Emily. Better known around the internet as Empress, Empress Em, Empress Emily, or Empressive. Most people in my daily life simply call me Em.

I love sleeping. I love dreaming. My dreams usually come to me throughout the day when someone mentions something that I've dreamed of or if I see something that reminds me or if I wake up during the middle of a dream. I usually don't wake up "naturally" because I have an 18 month old son and I live in a house with 3 other adults so that's another factor.

I've had a few dreams (in 2008) that have come true. They're more like visions. I'd say that I have more vision-like dreams as opposed to the wacky normal dreams many seem to have. My dreams recently have been life like and full of raw emotion that I physically feel (so much that I sometimes awake). Emptiness in the pit of my stomach. Raging anger. Destructive jealousy. Paralyzing fear. It's all raw emotion.

Anyway, that's me and my dreaming. For more about me, check me out on MySpace.
empressive

Postby MandaPantz13 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:24 am

My name is Manda my friends call me pantz, Im 19 love music and hate animal cruelty.
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby Becky » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:53 am

Hey, I'm Becky :)
Stumbled across this site today whilst browsing!
Becky
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Noire » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:39 pm

My name is Grace and I'm 18. I was a member of the original board but I can't remember what my username was (LilG possibly).

Dream interpretation fascinates me (that's why I'm here) and I want to learn about myself through my dreams (but more so my day dreams).

I love music and film and aim to go into broadcast and documentary. :)
Noire
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Belphegor23 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:05 pm

I'm from Ohio, I have an obsession with snakes that borders on scary, and writing is my life. Also, I'm an anime nerd.

That seems to cover all the bases.
Belphegor23

Postby nicoleanddaniellebffl » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:11 am

hi :D im new my name is danielle i am 21 live in the usa and am single and straight (lol to vira)....looking for friends :cabbagepatch:

my friend nicole is on here 2. lots of love 2 u girl :heartpump:
Last edited by nicoleanddaniellebffl on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am protected by your might,
O gracious Goddess, day and night.

Hoof and horn, hoof and horn, all that dies shall be reborn
Corn and grain, corn and grain,
All that falls shall rise again.

nicoleanddaniellebffl
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby DarlasAutumn » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:10 pm

hello! my name is hannah (in real life..) im am 15 and i live in arizona... i am adopted and currently looking for what is left of my real family, but on here i am free and open.. so... if you want to check out my myspace page here it is :http://www.myspace.com/punkedoutfairies
so feel free to add me. cause my site is blocked..... but i like metting new people. so when you request me tell me you have a site on here and i will add you!
DarlasAutumn
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby perfect_insanity » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi there! Rae here! I'm 24 going to be 25 soon. :worry: I'm a lady and I'm married. As you all know (well anyone reading some of what I post) I'm obsessed with Disturbed and the lead singer. :unworthy: I love tattoos and piercings. :D I have short hair that is naturally blonde but I dye it usually red. My favorite color is blue and I have 27 tats. I don't know my IQ and don't care. I just know I'm smart. No kids yet. :( Want two or three. I work in Customer Service (bleh) :banghead: and I'm going to school to be a vet tech then a vet. :clap: I live in Iowa now, but when I finish school here will be moving to Colorado to finish school there. Want to end up living in Las Vegas, NV. :excited: I like to watch tv on occassion and love to write and listen to hard rock. I like movies too. Anyway, HI!!! :excited: :wave:
TOTAL BITCH! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

http://www.davidmichaeldraiman.com

perfect_insanity
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby revealer » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi I am revealer from the US. I lead a relatively boring life. I have an extremely dry sense of humor although many people have actually told me that I am funny. Yes, I am married, going on nine years now and have children. :dusto:
revealer
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby marchnicolel » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Nicole. I live in the U.S. I was born and raised in Indiana, please dont judge me 4 that cuz i had no say so in that. lol. I am 35 years old with 2 children. I am getting ready to get divorced. I am an Executive Housekeeper at the Hampton Inn. I have found this site and everyone in it very interesting. It is a pleasure to meet u all and hope to chat with some of u. If anyone has a myspace and wants to talk it is under nicole march
marchnicolel

Postby mamma2two » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi All!

I use to be here, but I've been gone for about a year or two. I use to go by Skymom. But I couldn't remember all that stuff to sign in, so I'm starting over.....Hopefully I'll find some of the old folks then again maybe not. Always up to make new friends :cabbagepatch:

I'm 37 and a mom to 2 boys living in Ohio.
mamma2two

Postby Dibz » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:28 am

:balloons: Hi! i hope everyone is doing ok, well i'm dibz from South Africa i'm 19 and currently studing psychology and totally luv stand up comedy, anyway just recently joined DM its a fantastic site with interesting individuals. Later :wave:
Dibz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ntombi76 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:08 am

hi,am 32 years,my name is ntombi from south africa in the city of pretoria, love to be alone don't have friends in life
ntombi76

Postby drtooth » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 am

Jon! wrote:I see some new faces arriving as well as some of the old DM members that i dont recognise! I think it's best we get acquainted and re-acquainted! :D :whoa:

So, if you're an old DM member, your old DM name (or let us know if the original name is what you're using) and if you're brand spanking new and shiny clean (You wont be for much longer) let us know who you are!

I'm Jon, 23 years old from the UK. I have a Final Fantasy obsession, work in a cattery, have lots of pets and i'm a chicken and chocolate addict!

:icecream:

Hi there you,My name is Michael,It is early Monday morning 5:48 to be exact...I have been looking on this site for some time now but just now put in my "username / password" to hopefully be able to get to know some other "Want to know about my dreamers",so is there a chat thingy in/on here?Is there anybody that even cares ?Well the reason I ask is ummmmmm....well I know this will sound strange to some ,but the end IS VERY NEAR,and as a christian,I believe in the Bible where it says"young men will dream dreams ,and old men will have visions"or something to that effect.......So, but anyways,I myself HAVE been having some really seriously abstract dreams,and I was just wandering ,Is there a chat line or some thing on here where we can communicate to and from each other?Or is it just a post something ,read something site? Someone ,anyone Please answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :| :crying:
drtooth

Postby drtooth » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 am

Hi there you,My name is Michael,It is early Monday morning 5:48 to be exact...I have been looking on this site for some time now but just now put in my "username / password" to hopefully be able to get to know some other "Want to know about my dreamers",so is there a chat thingy in/on here?Is there anybody that even cares ?Well the reason I ask is ummmmmm....well I know this will sound strange to some ,but the end IS VERY NEAR,and as a christian,I believe in the Bible where it says"young men will dream dreams ,and old men will have visions"or something to that effect.......So, but anyways,I myself HAVE been having some really seriously abstract dreams,and I was just wandering ,Is there a chat line or some thing on here where we can communicate to and from each other?Or is it just a post something ,read something site? Someone ,anyone Please answer me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :| :crying:

drtooth

* Private message
drtooth

Postby Phoxtrot » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:25 pm

hey yall,

I'm Matt, and Im a good friend of Pyrocensored's, if any of you ever heard of him. well, He told me this is a site that I just may be interested in, so here I am. And ill say, this does look like it has some fairly interesting people...

Cheers,

-Phoxtrot
Phoxtrot
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:37 pm

HI,
I'm not so new to the site anymore, but still finding new threads to play on. Love meeting new people. I do alot of work with wolves, and since I was little have been obessed with them. (u'll notice i talk funny sometimes)
I met a guy I fell in love with and started having dreams about him that turned out to come true, so thats why I'm here. Learning.
Love ya,
Jade
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby pookturtles » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey ya'll. :] I'm Lindsey, and 15. LIVING IN TEXAS, where the weather is more fickle than like... I don't know. ):

Anyway. Later. Nice to meet you? I hope I don't come across at too immature, lol.
pookturtles

Postby topaz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 am

hey just call me topaz.

im new, so i dont have an old user.

im 14 yrs old, and i like to look at the world as a loving place:)
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." -- Anonymous
topaz
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Morphea » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:35 pm

I am Morphea, Morphea is I. Anyone who knows the joke of my name gets a homemade shortbread cookie.

My favourite colour is yellow, I'm from Massachusetts, I write quite a lot, I'm the only person in the world who describes her religious affiliation as "Nemoist", I'm a classical singer, I have a terrible habit of correcting people's grammar aloud, most of my close friends have never seen my natural hair colour, and my most vivid dreams all take place in the same Very Strange House. Pleased to meet you.
Morphea
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby imadreamer » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:14 pm

hey imadreamer. obviously! i've been going on DM 4 a while but i just made an account this morning. :wave: so yeah i live in the USA! i have lots of dreams as well as nightmares :whyme: but u know, that's just how it goes. i have a pet turtle 8-) and i love my family :heartpump:. im a pretty happy person :)
imadreamer

Postby imadreamer » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:34 pm

imadreamer wrote:hey imadreamer. obviously! i've been going on DM 4 a while but i just made an account this morning. :wave: so yeah i live in the USA! i have lots of dreams as well as nightmares :whyme: but u know, that's just how it goes. i have a pet turtle 8-) and i love my family :heartpump:. im a pretty happy person :)
"When one door closes, another door opens." -Alexander Graham Bell :yo:
imadreamer

Postby SceneCutieCakester95_x0x » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:55 pm

ello theh !
I'm tori and I'm 13.
I'm a scene kid (I fall under the categories of emo,goth,punk,etc.I'm not a cutter er anythng like tht)
I'm very mature for my age I'm not naggy and bossy and what not.but most of the time I'm happy,optimistic,and I have a real good sence of humor!:D
I write songs to express me feelings and draw anime/manga.
&i get some of my inspiration from my dreams. =]
Nice meetin u all!!
-tori
(Aka ur very own cute cakester!!=3]
SceneCutieCakester95_x0x
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Lillith » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:48 am

Hi there, I'm Lillith.

Only signed up few days ago and have found alot of posts amusing and interesting. :lol:

I'm 33 yrs and I'm a bit of a chatter box so you may be seeing a bit more of me before long :excited:

I'm a huge fan of the 80's especially Battle of the Planets (if anyone can remember that) as well as music. :dancing: My tastes do vary but I'm a bit of a rock chick ay heart :clap:

There's loads of other things I get upto but i'll save the space for others to get aquainted. :rofl:

Well off to read more, TTFN :blowingkisses:

The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.
Lillith
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shweet leef » Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:28 am

Happy too see some one closer too my age we may find thing s too chat about.You might enjoy the music and game part of this forum.If you are into fitness and rock music then we will get along.
shweet leef
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

MEEEEEEEE

Postby xxcurlyafroxx » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:39 am

hey, I'm curly. From the UK. Even though I created my account nearly 2 years ago, I only started really using it this year.

I like playing guitar
listening to all sorts of music (tho I am in to a bit of electro synthpop atm)
I love my city! and my weird dreams (that you can hopefully work out)
xxcurlyafroxx
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby apatheticwishes » Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:09 am

Hello, I go by Dez or Dezzy.
I'm 16 years old, even though sometimes I act older and sometimes I act a lot younger.
I love helping others, and is always willing to lend a hand to the best of my abilities.
I love meeting people, I love joking around.
I enjoy playing video games, and my favorite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I am a manga and anime nerd, and proud to admit it.
I love to role play (as in writing with other people) though sometimes it takes me awhile to reply. Hah.

I'd love to speak to anyone who wants to. :D PM's make me very happy.

I have posted a couple dreams already if you're interested in looking at them and telling me what you think they could possibly mean.
apatheticwishes

Postby canisius » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:33 am

Hi one and all. I'm Canisius and I have recently opened an account here. Actually I have been visiting for a while and then I decided to join. It's cool actually. It's nice to know that there is a place that we can go to find out the meanings of our dreams especially for people like me who usually has about 3 different dreams evey night. I'm from Trinidad a nice island in the West Indies. 25 years old and seem to enjoy anything that is fun. Have a nice day...or night.
canisius
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

PreviousNext

Return to Rant And Rave