Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby Red » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 pm

I have learned how to teleport, transform myself and others (sometimes), summon things, fly, summon people, use blasts of energy...what can YOU do?
Check out Dream Guides, a comic in "Art and Photo Gallery" forum.

Sweet dreams are made of this.
who am I to disagree...
I travel the world and the seven seas...
everybody's looking for something.
Red
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby Mikhael » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Fly, beat the crap out of people, shapeshift, etc. Lately I haven't been doing this stuff though, just visiting people of personal importance in dream mode.
Mikhael
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tryptamine Serpentine » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Fly. (Without wings or a craft)

Winged Flight.

Websling (Yes; it does feel different than flying, and it's awesome)

Shape shift. (Entire body or individual appendage)

Pull out random yet awesome firearms/bladed weapons.

Telekinesis. (Feels awesome as fuck)

Tripping balls/getting high.

Uncontrollable Insanity.

Throwing scorpions "Get over here" spear; fireballs, iceballs, electrocution, predators wristblades/plasmacannon (fully functioning with triangulated lasers) I've been a vampire/werewolf on more than a few occasions...

Most of time I use these dream powers for destroying/wreaking havoc. Sometimes my ability to manifest these dreamcodes are weak, other times it seems more real than "real."

Other things include large scale zombie outbreaks/alien invasions/pre-to-post apocalyptic scenarios which include me traveling very long distances and doing many things.

Other stuff too. Lots of times I forget weird shit I've dreamed about. One dream I was snowboarding down a crazy ice/snow mountain alongside Chun-Li.

I've died plenty of times; from both suicide and 'against my will' reasons, with it both leading to the end of a dream, or just the beginning sequence to a whole 'nother realm.

Dreams are seemingly infinite in scope and potential.
Tryptamine Serpentine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Koifish » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Umm... i have my wings, so i can fly (duh). I can also pull my guns out of my sleves and my sword from the ground/wall/whatever and i can also blow people's heads off just by sticking my hand out at them. I can also warp and warp other people away. I can use alchemy. Also i heal pretty fast depending on how bad the injury. I can run really fast and fly faster, umm... i have 100% accuracy with my shooting. Also i can get help from random characters (ex: Cloud, Toshiro, Kakashi) That's all i can really think of right now! :boogie:
"Heh sanity? Sorry, I don’t recall ever having anything like that."~Kenpachi
“Hold on. So in my mind, this jacked-up, sideways ridiculousness is the normal state?” Ichigo
Syde, garderekid, Blaze, zero, nicco and Shift are my best buddies ever
Koifish
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Waterman117 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

I haven't shape shifted but just about everything else you could think of, teleporting, high level of flight control and speed, speed on the ground, spider man like leaping and climbing ability, energy blasts, strength, sonic wave blasts, causing earthquakes, making things catch on fire, telekinesis, sensing objects and land geography, reaction speed, and all around agility and acrobatic mastery. But like everyone here and there even with all this ability I'll be flying and just fall flat on the ground sometimes, at least it doesn't hurt.
Waterman117
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Koifish » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Wish i could say the same, that's something about my lucid/normal dreaming that i don't like. I feel the pain in my dreams and a little after i wake up.
"Heh sanity? Sorry, I don’t recall ever having anything like that."~Kenpachi
“Hold on. So in my mind, this jacked-up, sideways ridiculousness is the normal state?” Ichigo
Syde, garderekid, Blaze, zero, nicco and Shift are my best buddies ever
Koifish
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Clairerobby » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Once I had a lucid-y dream where I managed to float up a little bit, but that was all ive managed so far and when I woke up I felt really prooud and strong yet very weak. Like the feeling I get when I get first place in the lower devision at swiming. It feels like getting last place and first at the same time.
Clairerobby
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Waterman117 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Really ? That is interesting, I mean I do feel the sensation slightly at times for example once this big cat sunk it's fangs right into my foot and I had to pull it out all slowly and that hurt but I think what's causing you to feel the pain is subtle fear, anything that wants to hurt you or scare you in your dream you should facedown and crush with the idea that you are a giant planet sized asteroid coming down on a tiny little ant. I first faced a nightmare in my early stages of lucidity and they seemed to grow and grow, at first it was once monster then there was like armies of them, but with their growth came my own and I always found ways too deal with them, even it meant running and flying away saying, "WAkE UP WAKE UP" :lol:
but after a while I would always win and whatever that stuff is in our subconious decided ahh hell this one's too much trouble for us to scare and I guess they gave up. Lucidity is a great opportunity to explore our minds and face all our fears, it can be quite liberating.
Waterman117
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Syde » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:32 pm

I can levatate (I don't have wings....I'm pretty sure), occasionally morph, talk to dogs, and have a special knack for finding lead pipes to beat people with.

...I wanna have a nightmare so I can overcome my fears. D: I haven't had one in weeks. And yes, I realize how weird it is to be saying "I want to have a nightmare".
One flew East, one flew West, one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

Koifish, garderekid, Zero, Nicco, Shift, and Blaze rock my fucking....pants. Because they're better than socks. xD We shall rule our own country. And it shall be called EPIC.
Syde
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby durka19 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:17 am

Make whatever I want appear in my hand. However, I get too forceful and it starts to fail/mock me. I'll work that kink out.

I can jump high except when I force it due to dream pressures: example: I'll go "hey everyone check this out" and then I can't jump really high. I try flying and stuff, but, well, it doesn't always pan out. However, my favorite is just being in control of myself as fully as possible and to make my own decisions and manipulations of the dreamworld.
durka19
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby doglover1335 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 pm

I can really do all kinds of stuff like visit dreams shape shift fly and some other things
:ecstatic:
One day your friends just stab you in the back.
doglover1335
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby TaraKristen » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:44 pm

I am really interested in astral travel & finding my protection guide. Unfortunately I have a 4 year old child and a boyfriend who is always up my ass. So I never have enough peace and quiet to just relax and concentrate. Also, I am so run down and tired that even when I just try to meditate/bring on self hypnosis, I just end up falling asleep. I used to be able to do it all the time. This frustrates me to no end! I can't even do a good tarot reading anymore without getting a knock at the door or keeping an ear out for my daughter. I really really want to try to do it though. I am very clairvoyant, precognitive and fairly sensitive. I just need the time & quiet to make it work. Any pointers to help me along my way? Thanks!
"All I got to say is I must be dreaming, can't be real. You're not here with me. Still I can feel you near to me."
TaraKristen
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby shift1085 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:43 pm

ok well i have shapeshifted into a cat, and flown very high, telekenesis (i think i spelled it wrong lol :lol:,) i have better coordination (for me that is like a superpower, i am the most uncoordinated person on the planet i sware XD), i can run through walls, ummmmmm there's probalby more i forgot at the moment.

LOL i have so many more non-lucid superpowers and i am a vampire-werewolf :excited: which is awesome, i have a whole team of dream guides that grows every day and a whole lot of animals that don't exsist!

well i'll have to try that, beating the bad guys in my dreams. well next time i lucid dream i'll try it out. i wish i could lucid dream whenever i wanted, because it only happens like twice a year. :whyme: and no method seems to work, my sister came up with one that almost works, iz a WILD dreaming tequnique but noises from the family room seem to keep me awake....the tv...the pets...the ghosts make a lot of noise and i keep snapping back to conciousness every few seconds.
~Shift~ :apple:
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby RandomDreamer7 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:46 pm

I can bend like from avatar, fly without wings (I swim in the air just high enough then i start flying like a jet airplane LOL), super strength (I LUV TO DESTROY THINGS MUAHAHAHAHA :excited:), run really fast and transform into random things (fairys do not know why, various animals, ppl,etc), oh and i can summon up charecters from tv shows ahahaha :lol:, the akatsuki r meh favorite to summon up cuz i like to bug them and glomp them XD LOLZ
RandomDreamer7
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ironor » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 am

I have mind over matter (I can easily open locked doors and locks, and i know what is behind every door locker, ect. in my current dreaming area)
Chasing fleeting memories--
A dream that was forgotten.
Those once valued treasuries,
My own mind had begotten.
Ironor
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Britan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:58 pm

I don't really have any "abilities" per-se. Most of my lucid dreams happen on accident, when I'm in serious danger, and involve me twisting my dream reality to get me out of it. Once I pulled a shotgun out of nowhere to fend off people trying to break into "my" house when I realized it was a dream, and just last night I turned a SWAT team's ammunition into red and blue ping pong balls.

I think I've thrown a fireball at someone once too, but that wasn't really a lucid dream
Britan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby mollie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:00 pm

In my lucid dreams I can fly, sometimes fast enough to break the sound barrier, and preform acrobatics that wouldn't be possible in real life. There was one time I could ride my bike across the surface of the ocean.
mollie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby classicblue » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 pm

so far apart from flying and shaping everything around you I found I have the full power of mind control. I tell someone to do something and they do it. No matter who it is they do what I want them to do no questions asked.
I think you have to know who you are. Get to know the monster that lives in your soul, dive deep into your soul and explore it.
- Tori Amos
classicblue
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Berkeley » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 pm

So i have only had lucid dreams a few times... but everytime I do I end up having sex... not necessarily raping the girls but I'll find the closest girl and start to have sex with her no matter what because I know it's a dream.
Berkeley
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Scellz » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:11 am

Omg reading that you can actually do all this is soooo amazing! I so wanna do it!!!! I'ma try soo hard for a lucid dream tonight I've never had one :( I do dream alot though i have about 3 dreams a night and I remember bits of them alot ima start with a dream journal too :D
Scellz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Homecat52 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:37 pm

i have this weird thing. Whenever i use powers in my dreams, the whole dream turns into a terrible nightmare. I can't control it either.
Homecat52
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ayagami » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 pm

I can-
Fly
Breath underwater
Summon People
Ayagami
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lizard42069 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:04 am

I keep myself very grounded in my lucid dreaming, I have the power to take them wherever I like, yet try not to. I feel that the message is lost when my concious overrides my unconcious. Dreams, in my oppinion, are not entertainment, they are messages.
lizard42069
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby alabamaslama242 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:54 am

lizard42069 wrote:I keep myself very grounded in my lucid dreaming, I have the power to take them wherever I like, yet try not to. I feel that the message is lost when my concious overrides my unconcious. Dreams, in my oppinion, are not entertainment, they are messages.

and that is what most experts believe so me too
alabamaslama242
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby carole_rae » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:56 am

Lets see, I can:

fly (without wings or whatever)
talk to animals
pull out a random weapon
touch something and it turns to gold (weird one, I know)
teleport
and change the weather

I agree. Dreams have a message.
"Sometimes, having an overactive imagination could be a distinct liability. The daydreams were lovely, but it was always so disappointing when they turned out to have no relation to reality"
carole_rae
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pisceswonder3977 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:05 pm

In My Dreams ..

I can
Fly ( which is the best thing on the Earth or Other worlds to do)
Hear myself talk
Drive
Time Travel ( which I am still learning about)

:alien:
pisceswonder3977
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Efsun » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

So far I've only been able to realise I was dreaming, nothing further :(
It could be very useful to learn a trick or two I suppose because the other day Ben Barnes (look him up if you have no idea who he is :lovestruck: ) decided to appear in my dream for some reason and when I woke up I was sooooo dissapointed that I couldn't give the dream the twist I wanted to, hahaha
Efsun
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Freezemepink » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Lucid Abilities

My dreams foretell truth. Ever since I was a little girl; when I was old enough to realize that my dreams from the night before would be the reality of the next day. I'm very intune with myself. Very accomplished because of this. If it's not the next day that my dream warns me of, than it's in the future, but not too far ahead. 3 months before I found out I was pregnant, I had dreams of me blonde and pregnant, always wearing pink. almost 10 months later, I had a baby girl. I've always had this repetive dream about me shivering cold in the snow naked under a lamp post. Just sitting there with my arms wrapped around my knees. My long black hair was covering my arms as I rested my forehead on them. I had that dream at 6! When I was 14 I was committed into an insane asylum. I was doing drugs, had piercings, listened to manson, and jet black long hair. After they checked me in the stuck me in the shower naked with only cold water and told me to cleanse myself. I sat there on the floor with my forehead on my arms... shivering. Everyone tells me that I'm crazy. One day when God begins the 7 years of hell, people will see that God put me here for a reason. God is using me to help.

My dreams aren't just for myself. They're for everyone. Specific people; I find those people. This is what my life is about.
Freezemepink
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Freezemepink » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:11 pm

I can...

Fly
Breathe under water
Read and talk through minds
I always have strength
I can change my dream if I'm scared
I can run amazingly fast
I can drive a car, bus, airplane
I can cry in my dreams
I can stop myself from "falling"
When I do "fall", I get right back up after I hit whatever I'm landing on.
I can go wherever I want
I can go into the past, present, and future
I can make everyone in every dream agree with anything I say
The best thing I can do is wake myself up from these dreams.
These fucking nightmares.
Freezemepink
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Jacque D » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:10 am

wow it amazes me how people can do this i lived thinking that your dreams are out of your control until a while when i watch a docmenty on lucid dreaming and i was thinking hmm that sounds really weird yet cool and after that i watched a movie called vanilla sky i still wasn't that interested but then i started sleep walking and i googled it then i was interested in dreams i wanted to find out how people do my sister friend can but if she trys she fails to use her lucid powers and the dream starts to fight back and she wakes up crying :(
Jacque D
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lynfrid288 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:58 am

i feel like my dreams can for see the future too. i always, always have this sense of deja vu, always. i always feel like ive been somewhere or have met someone. i can always remember my dreams when i first wake up and longer if the dream really shook me up. im so intuned w my intution etc i can feel things...sense other ppl....i hate it because feeling this way and thinking so much deeper than most isolates me. its not even like i realize it and i dont necessarliy isolate from the world completely, i can still do everyday life but im just lost in my head. i over anyalze everything and dreams are so intense for me...i crave them because its the only thing i go to for the truth. i dont know much about dreams obviously and what anything means or what u are capable of....its just so many things you have always wanted to say...to someone else! and now i cant think of anything to say!
lynfrid288
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Alise » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:25 am

I never got around to doing anything cool in my lucid dreams. I have an innate ability that induces lucid dreams for me, so I never know when it's going to happen. Plus I just don't spend enough time working with dream signals.

When I do have lucid dreams, my first thought is to either fly, or find someone and talk to them about something I can't in real life and see their reaction.
Alise
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pisceswonder3977 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:27 pm

I can also talk to the dead. I have conversations with my dead grandparents often. I also can relize that I am dreaming. Most of the time. I can sometimes be a bit psychic also.
pisceswonder3977
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby shift1085 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:16 pm

awww no fair!
*jealous face*

RandomDreamer7 wrote:I can bend like from avatar,
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby LeatheFirebender » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:11 pm

As my signature implies, I can't fly, but i can swing pretty dang high from trees. :cabbagepatch: I think I may be able to shape-shift. I haven't tried much, but what little I can change about myself is easy for me. I've made my glider appear (it looks like a blue version of Aang's glider).

One time I realized I was lucid, but I was in a crowd and wanted to be alone. All the sudden my dream just split open at the seems, and I was on a dirt field. On either side of me was the room I was in in my dream, but split in half with at least 200 yds between each side. In the dream I knew God had split the dream :unworthy: , and i was going to do something but then I woke up.
~ Jesus first! ~
ImageI am the greatest Firebender in the worldImage
LeatheFirebender
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby shift1085 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 pm

grrrrr!
lol :lol:
but still.....i want to firebend!

[quote=" I've made my glider appear (it looks like a blue version of Aang's glider).[/quote]
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lexcalibur » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 pm

I've done heaps of stuff, all kinds of super powers, elemental control, flying (of course), super strength, stretchy arms, teleporting, telekinesis, summoning people (although everytime I've done this it's been a good looking female celebrity), once I summoned featureless faux-people (kinda like maniquines) just so I could destroy them.

My main power I seem to have a natural affinity to in dreams is super speed. For some reason this is the first power I gain and the last I lose before I forget i'm dreaming.

It's kinda how I teleport too, I read somewhere, that thinking of a place and spinning around takes you there easily, where as I have to think of a place and start running as fast as I can. When I stop I end up where I intended.
lexcalibur
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:58 pm

spinning in lucid dreams does nothing in my lucid dreams but make me really dizzy :lol:
oddly enough because in real life i could spin for hours and have no side effects.

i'm only super-fast when i run on all fours.

i love turning into a dragon. but i can't if i'm lucid :baby:
next time i am lucid i will try to astral travel to my friend's dreams.

or meet the Cullens
or FIREBEND!

i could try to meet my dream guides...especially the most powerful ones: Eerie and Shadow. or i could continue a dream
and recreate my dragon wings
(i love my dragon wings)

i would find Edward Cullen or Prince Zuko :rasberry:
but mostly firebend
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lexcalibur » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Berkeley wrote:So i have only had lucid dreams a few times... but everytime I do I end up having sex... not necessarily raping the girls but I'll find the closest girl and start to have sex with her no matter what because I know it's a dream.

hahaha the exact same thing happens to me, but I always wake up when I actually try it. I imagined that is the natural reaction when 90% of guys lucid dream.
lexcalibur
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lexcalibur » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 pm

shift1085 wrote:spinning in lucid dreams does nothing in my lucid dreams but make me really dizzy :lol:
oddly enough because in real life i could spin for hours and have no side effects.

i'm only super-fast when i run on all fours.

i love turning into a dragon. but i can't if i'm lucid :baby:
next time i am lucid i will try to astral travel to my friend's dreams.

or meet the Cullens
or FIREBEND!

i could try to meet my dream guides...especially the most powerful ones: Eerie and Shadow. or i could continue a dream
and recreate my dragon wings
(i love my dragon wings)

i would find Edward Cullen or Prince Zuko :rasberry:
but mostly firebend

For some reason I always try earth bending first. It works really well for me to, like I have complete control, almost like I was Toph or Bhumi haha, seriously though I think I was a natural born earth bender (at least in my dreams).
lexcalibur
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Phlynx » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 pm

I can change matter in dreams, and I can fly. I held my hand out and metled an iron bar before and bent it in half. I can also move things with my mind.
Phlynx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby LeatheFirebender » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:18 am

So last night I learned I can't transform to a lion. Oh well. But I can make things appear now! I made Sydney Carton (from A Tale of Two Cities) appear. That was prety cool.
Edit: Ok quick question, how do you know if you transformed or not? Cause now that I think about it, it is entirely possible that I actually managed to transform but couldn't tell. I never saw any part of myself and I felt just as if I was human. But now that I think about it the people that I was slashing at were scared and weren't laughing.
So how do you tell?
~ Jesus first! ~
LeatheFirebender
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby stargleam » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Im new at all this, so would someone plz explain... what exactly is a "bender"? (Fire-bender, earth-bender, whatever).

I have no idea what lucid abilities I have. I've only been lucid once before and woke up a few seconds after realizing I was dreaming :(
May it be an evening star shines down upon you.
stargleam
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shift1085 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:28 pm

bending is from a show called Avatar.....where the peoples can control earth, air, water, or fire.

i hate that...waking up when a lucid dream begins.iz so annoying.

stargleam wrote:Im new at all this, so would someone plz explain... what exactly is a "bender"? (Fire-bender, earth-bender, whatever).

I have no idea what lucid abilities I have. I've only been lucid once before and woke up a few seconds after realizing I was dreaming :(
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Tera » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:35 pm

I can fly with or without wings.
I shapeshift into a black wolf with a silver tattoo. I dont know the meaning with this.
I can summon both a double barrel shotgun and a large scythe that has a soul attached to it.
I can astral travel (unwillingly) to many different places and times. When I travel in time, I'm usually just a theatre guest to witness what happens.
I can speak and understand other languages, but I dont speak any of the languages in real life.
I have bend air before and another element as well.
I can breath fire, and usually take on a dragon feel. Not a complete shape change.
I have my guides come into my dreams and I have adventures with them.
Almost all my dreams are adventures.
I'm the princess of zombies too.
Oh and I can run really fast.
Tera

Postby Tera » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 pm

-.- I think its weird that Im the princess of zombies. I didnt make myself the princess. I was in a dream where the building where I was was being attacked by horrids of zombies. I actually just popped out in the dream, and people looked at me weird. I started to look out the windows in the doors, and saw zombies outside the room, just walking the halls. One zombie threw himself to the window and begged for the princess to come out. Shortly after that, a big forklift construction vehicle crashed through the door, and we all scatter. I ran down to the basement to go out the door that way, cause everyone was going up. As I cam near a lab, I thought I should check the lab out and see if anything is in there for me to use against the zombies. When I found a fire exstinguisher, the zombies poured in and started to grab me. I ran out, and then found myself surrounded. I screamed out, but a zombie just said shhh. I looked at him weird and then he said Princess, we were trying to find you.
I was like wtf.....
They all started to bow a bit, and then I woke up.
Tera

Postby Tera » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Its really weird. I usually dream about zombies for a week straight. Nothing else. =.= stupid zombies cant take a break. But I havent dreamnt of any for awhile.
Tera

Postby Tera » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Its always ZOMBIES THIS and zombies that. -.- Mediveal(sp?) zombies, vampire zombies, modern zombies. -.-
Tera

Postby LeatheFirebender » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Does anyone know if I really shape-shifted or not?
~ Jesus first! ~
LeatheFirebender
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby shift1085 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:33 pm

ph c'mon!
lol
am i the only non-bender in all of dreammoods? *super grumpy jealous face*

i'm not a princess in my dreams but the telepathic animals seem to respect me.....one telepathic pitbull called me "the shift"
and everyone wants to protect me......from what i don't know.
last night was a bloody dagger fight between me and a married couple with serious issues :lol:

if i got to choose it would be firebending but waterbending would be fun too; i could mess with the weather *muhahahahaha!*

nicco99 wrote:lol i can water bend too!!!! :D

zombies in my dreams look so weird!
has anyone seen the movie Beowolf? (spelled it wrong)
grendel in the movie is this brown freakish ogre-thing
that's what zombies look like in my dreams.
their faces are like this:
:drool:
except imagine the drool is actually a tooth.
lol
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Next

Return to Lucid Dreams