Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dad fighting 'David Letterman'

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Dad fighting 'David Letterman'

Postby amdor » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:58 pm

I was going home with my family. On the way, we meet my country's equivalent of David Letterman, who is also a singer. We are walking on the street which leads to the stadium, where music events are held, which suggests we've been at his show. My father wanted an autograph from the celebrity and after a few moments, he suddenly bursted in anger (my dad changes his mood very quickly sometimes) and decided to fight the guy for no apparent reason and threw the signed newspaper/poster. Dad got hit with head and I saw the wound on his forehead. My mom was worried and I tried to comfort him. He was disagreeing with something and I was trying to convince him he was wrong.
amdor
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities