Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Defending Jeff and Annie from “Community” from Robbers

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Defending Jeff and Annie from “Community” from Robbers

Postby matiswest12 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:20 am

The dream kept vaguely resetting numerous times around a central plot of me, Jeff, and Annie
standing in the empty dining room area of an empty apartment passing time together until notice
a disturbance at the door. I inspect it, but as I draw nearer to the door, it opens with some stranger
Of a blonde woman(I wouldn’t thinking anything of or be attracted to in my waking life) starts sticking
her head in to case the apartment.

I begin to shove her out the door, but as I do this, she makes no eye contact with me, and I had a
sense she knew she’d been busted, and just played dumb to avoid confrontation. The door shuts with
her outside for a brief moment, but then a bald guy(who looks like the frontman of the band Meshuggah)
comes in much angrier than the first woman and I immediately grapple with him. It appears I
overpower him and bash his head repeatedly into a wall until the Sheetrock breaks away.
Meanwhile, Jeff and Annie just stand there, not helping, or even noticing what’s going on.

I was fighting to preserve them, but they were doing their job, which is be entertaining, but not
involved in the happenstance of my life. The robber in my heads starts to take injury, but his head
becomes not a human head, but rather an egg with pieces of its shell breaking away and yolk
pours out. Lastly, there’s a vague reset of the entire event, and all that changes is i see the
robbery coming and try harder to warn Jeff and Annie that they’re coming.
matiswest12
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities