Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ellen page and creative people

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

ellen page and creative people

Postby lucidbodys » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:05 pm

This happened in a two part dream. First one was about going to a "family gathering" and my brother was there also my mother and she said "this is your family" but I heard Ellen Page scoff to my right side, i did not see her. I woke up, then the second part of the dream, i was in this building where there was a lot of art created and displayed, none of it looked familiar, and i was going around hugging people, seeing through first person point of view. I saw my first ex except she wasn't a she, she was a tall man, then i was sitting at a table and Ellen Page slided into the seat across from me, looking like her celebrity self and she said, "I'm nervous" yet behind her was another version of her except looking taller and androgynous looking.

can anyone interpret this?
lucidbodys
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: ellen page and creative people

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Kind of dowdy looking.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities