Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kings Dominion?

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Kings Dominion?

Postby mitch00 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:14 am

Earlier this year, I had a dream about a trip to Kings Dominion. Most of the day went as a normal amusement park trip would go; I specifically remember everything was really expensive. However, when we arrived at the biggest ride in the park, there was no line to get on the ride, which as suspicious at the time. But we went up to the loading dock and got strapped into the coaster cart, when I hear a really familiar voice behind me, actually multiple familiar voices. I turn my head and I see some of the biggest Disney Channel stars (from 2010 era) and other celebrities, but they looked as they did in 2010, not now. We had a small meet and greet before the ride. After the ride, we talked more and I got their autographs. I distinctly remember that I woke up when I was waving bye to 2010 Cole Sprouse.
mitch00
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Kings Dominion?

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:48 pm

Like the commercial: That feeling only better = Getting what you wanted.
Why dreaming this unless you are taking something you do not really want?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities