Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Killed Beyoncé

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Killed Beyoncé

Postby DelicateDream » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:23 pm

I dreamt that I went to a party and accidentally killed Beyoncé with a kitchen knife in the back, while in the kitchen making drinks or something. I didn’t get arrested, maybe because there was a lot of confusion about who did what and how it happened. I didn’t remember it until the next day (presumably I’d drank too much and blacked out) when my family told me what happened and that I’d better go to the police. Everyone seemed confident I wouldn’t be charged as it was an accident. However Jay-Z was mad and the fans were upset, and I got sent album liner notes with fan messages and a line scratched onto it saying “you killed Beyoncé”. The liner notes were pink with silver font. I remember feeling scared, that my life would be forever changed negatively even though I would never intentionally kill anyone, but also trying to excuse it since it was an accident (ie it’s not my fault, it was an accident, I’m not a murderer).

I had this dream two nights in a row.

The second night I dreamed it as if I was trying to recall what had happened at the party. I remember taking Beyoncé to the hospital and she was pressing her back against somehting to keep from losing blood. In the hospital I was rushing to the room they had taken her to, but then inexplicably stopped to buy candy. I also didn’t look like me, but a brunette white girl I had never seen before (I am a brunette white woman, but this girl didn’t look like me).

The dream was incredibly vivid and surprisingly linear at times, given my dreams are usually more jumbled. I had the feeling it had happened when I awoke, although of course like most dreams it was much too ludicrous to be real.

I’m not a fan of Beyoncé and don’t know why this celebrity appeared in my dream. The rest of the dream is also open to interpretation, but I also want to know why Beyoncé of all people was in the dream.

A few points about my conscious state:
- I’m not a Beyoncé fan. Don’t listen to her music or watch her movies or have any strong feeling about her. The only song I remotely like by her is that “crazy in love” song, which played at my gym a few weeks ago. A woman in a FB group I follow also recently commented that relationships shouldn’t be like Beyoncé songs (ie the lyrics paint a demanding woman). I’ve scoured my brain and those are the only recent exposures I can remember
- I don’t follow celebrities much, so I haven’t read anything about her recently
- I didn’t see her on tv before I went to sleep or anything like that (that is often why celebrities pop up in my dreams)
- I had just watched several episodes of the Blacklist which is about the fbi solving crimes and involves a lot of murder
- I don’t go to parties and get drunk. Not my thing.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!
DelicateDream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Killed Beyoncé

Postby Sheena » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:33 pm

You dream that you have done something that matters to many people. Imagery infested by cheap pop culture. But that's it nevertheless.
The only part of those conscious recalls that could matter is that you'd just been excited watching crime dramas. So the dream integrates this emotional stimulus with ongoing need state.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities