Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hulk Hogan

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Hulk Hogan

Postby Matthew777 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:27 am

I dreamed that I was outside a salon and celebrities would go there disguised. Then I saw Hulk Hogan coming out. Later I was in a building and saw a picture of someone sucking on a finger.
Matthew777
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Hulk Hogan

Postby Sheena » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:13 pm

These are idealized sexual images.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby DelicateDream » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Finger sucking....oral fixation? In Freudian terms, I think this means you made have dependency and aggression issue. Thumb-sucking helps kids feel secure. I’m guessing it also mimics nursing.

Hulk Hugan is a hyper masculine, assertive figure. People are hiding to go in a club and then you see him come out openly. Maybe you want to be a more masculine, assertive person but have dependency issues because of something in your oral phase as a child (ie relationship with your mother). You don’t feel secure enough to be openly masculine. Maybe you even feel people expect you to hide your true self.

Just some ideas. I’m new to this!
DelicateDream
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:01 pm

te tries to put together images which are quite disparate. There are many ways so knowing the meaning to the dreamer would determine the assessment and attribution associated with sucking the finger. Without that, the choice shows more projection on the part of te, and the effort, altho informed by some but not much theory, becomes stigmatizing which we do not think was intended. In simpler terms, nice effort but don't go so deep so fast and with nothing to hold onto.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities