Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Jimmy Stewart and Gus Who wondering life!

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Jimmy Stewart and Gus Who wondering life!

Postby Gus Who » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:13 pm

I had this dream 2 nights ago...

I was representing a little boy about 5 years old who had a vision of the future in which an 'American soldier' died... and me being in this position to call 911 ... seeking intervention and justice (as many times prayers go unanswered) ... when Jimmy Stewart (American actor) agree to here the case... (as in hear)

I was excited! As he was one of my favorite movie stars... and knew he would be fair and just... as Wii talked in this ... P's in the Pot way...( :whistling: Pottersville that is with Trump it up in charge of the banks), as I have not heard from his spirit in 20 years ... last time was in 97 when Clarence underlined ... "No & Friends" in that 'Wonderful life portrayed... and I took it to mean the divorce judge that I was dealing with at the time ... )

and I told Jimmy... that he was not anything like this other James Stewart that I dealt with (... a corrupt divorce Judge)
as we could be direct like two old childhood friends ... as Wii have the dream bond (Like Jame's oh, oh, 7 shaken :neer: and not stirred :cabbagepatch: Bond :cheers: )

as he had the ability too... WONDER...Full Life .. it ... being a celebrity...

ANYWAY...

So he pulls out ... the old green 2" plastic Army soldiers : (as all us kids played soldiers) and places them around ...
as we step back and we take a birds eye view... :shock:

all the soldiers come to life (animated) and start doing their thing... as the machine gun soldier, who is far away from the soldier in question as I point out (as there were other toy soldiers closer)... spins about 60┬░at that soldier I said was American... and looks like my guy gets gun down... ( Machine gun )
:geek: (side note: it was far away ... as a machine gun could not shoot that far, and the bazooka soldier should of been used... as it stood out the distance)

... it's the 'sweep minding soldier' / (Metal detector guy) not even looking in that direction, gets hit in the back/ side...

at that moment a clip of a close up -(real soldier) getting killed in action in a muddy Field... as the mud splatters As he falls ... ( :drumming: news flash / 911 call... graphic .., US soldier killed)

... as I say that is the vision the 5 year old kid had... as prophesied

Jimmy Stewart raises hand like a referee in my field of (football/ soccer) play... and says, "Play on" (watch) as the little green soldier pops back up and keeps on sweeping/detecting... (in green mode) as a kid would clean up a toy soldier after getting him muddy and put him back in play... or being fouled and keeping control of the ball... and popping back up...

Like he did not die... as I say - that's what the kid saw... that's when I woke up...

... at first, I thought I was talking to his deaf ear... (like WAT :whoa: play-on where is 'Martini... instead of Nick to the face :dusto: at this Bar?
but finally after 2 days i under stood (decoded) this call...

My answer to a Prayer!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities