Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lady Gaga

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Lady Gaga

Postby ptosis » Sat May 06, 2017 5:31 am

Had this dream before, but without Lada Gaga, I knew what was going to happen next when the alarm went off
Scene: India (?Shiva?) Lady gaga on stage - something happens during ceremony
I knew people were going to be killed en masse - runaway through buildings
at one point people were running from the other way - I said "GO BACK!"
so not able to hide in the the building so climb very steep hill with 2 others who were marked for death.
As we rest at the top of the hill can see huge giant artistically rendered dragons swallow up the building
Decide to keep moving
Evil spirit invisible is chasing us have to keep moving. the map was in Sanskrit but at least the lines that are thickerer lead to bigger city.
I was happy at least some people spoke in English. one of my people who escaped was badly damaged whole body skin-wise
Took a bath in iodine and something else - we weren't alllowed to see - private
when he came out - he looked younger.

Alarm bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahh
ptosis
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Lady Gaga

Postby lucidbodys » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:58 am

i had a dream with ellen page in it and we were in the back seat of someone's vehicle, going somewhere. and she turned and looked at me and said "nah, i already told you, on instagram, that lady gaga is dead."

this was just after i watched her doc on netflix.
lucidbodys
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:26 pm

Lady Gaga is a role model for success and sexual femininity for many young women. In the first, the dreamer's ideas about sex are disastrously conflated and confused, so that there may be some sexual repression or Catholic guilt operating. In the second, Lady Gaga dead suggests that dreamer has matured to the point of not being constrained by imitation and can self-determine.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby lucidbodys » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:11 am

interesting concept and interoperation.
lucidbodys
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities