Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Johnny Depp, Vincent Price, & Metal Band Ghost

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Johnny Depp, Vincent Price, & Metal Band Ghost

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:59 pm

I dream I am sitting in church and after the service, we leave in a white van. I am wearing the same make up pattern as the lead singer from Ghost wears so I am made up like a skull, essentially wearing the Death Mask. I am also wearing nice white dress for church. I sit in the back and everyone tells me I need to go into the grocery store for them and get them their food like I am their indentured servant instead of a fellow church member.

http://www.weallwantsomeone.org/2013/08 ... za-822013/

I go into the store and when I come back, everyone that was in the van are wandering the parking lot aimlessly, their eyes and faces completely blank; they have turned into zombies! Johnny Depp shows up next to me and he is the character Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean. He says, "Don't worry, I'll handle this." He starts gathering rope and forming a lasso to tie up the zombies all in one bunch, but I feared he would kill them so I say, 'Please do not hurt them.'

http://screenrant.com/pirates-caribbean ... pp-injury/

After the zombie round up, Jack Sparrow and I enter a very creepy, derelict, Victorian mansion. We meet classic horror movie actor, Vincent Price (http://www.vincentprice.com/) In the dream he is the character of a strange deranged old man you see in some old horror movies. He leads down to the basement and says, "You know, there is a grave down here, and I have to exhume the remains." I see him grab a shovel and some sort of probe. He shovels some dirt and sticks the probe in to see he hits anything. Finally, he unearths a body. It is a small adult female. The remains are so dirty and deteriorated that I can't make out much. Her clothes had been set aside and neatly cared for which consisted of a bright yellow dress with matching heels. I comment to Jack that she must have really liked yellow, but how did she get buried down here and what would the old man what with her dead body? The dream ended.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Johnny Depp, Vincent Price, & Metal Band Ghost

Postby interpreter » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:55 am

Another horror dream of you, which is tell me that a devil is around you, and I know who it is. You are hunted, of course you are not the only one, but is dangerous as these reptilians, or devils, are basically killers. As I said, a devil can interfere with your subconscious. This devil is called Marta, the name it comes from Latin, is resembling with ~ The Death. God Mars (Marte) is the god of war, second day of the week is Martis = Tuesday where „tue” is the french word for kill = „matar” in spanish , Martis~ Muerte in Spanish, Mort in French, mortify, morbidity, mortality in english. So basically this reptilian is The Death. Is a reptilian shapeshifter, can change his appearance in a Skeleton, or a huge black dog, or else.
If you ask help in a pray, you may ask help against Marta, they will know better who it is. Can use against him a cross, which is the symbol of the life, and a golden cross is better. Fight! :dusto:
interpreter
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities