Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Justin Beiber and what you think this means ?

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Justin Beiber and what you think this means ?

Postby cr8zycuhh » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:52 am

So i have this dream that im in this building at one of the top floors.I am in a room full of buisness men and Justin beiber.Im getting along very well with the buisness men but Justin Beiber is not being social and he's constantly looking at his phone acting sort of stuck up.After mingling with the buisness men I start to leave telling everyone bye.I tell Justin Beiber to follow me on Instagram hes says"Alright for $10,000" in a stuck up way.I reply to him and say with a smirk and slight chuckle "I was just trying to be nice bro."Then i shake all the buisness men hands and no longer acknowledged Justin Beiber because he was being ridiculous.As i left the room I woke up.Justin Beiber did not offend me I just felt like he was being ridiculous and I was alot more attentive to the buisness men trying to learn from them and their ideas.
cr8zycuhh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Justin Beiber and what you think this means ?

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:48 pm

You believe that money makes the world go around, and you an outsider.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities