Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dog The Bounty Hunter broke his back in my bathroom

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Dog The Bounty Hunter broke his back in my bathroom

Postby GotTheGun » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:50 am

I don't remember much because I dreamed this a few hours ago.

Dog The Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth were walking around my house for some reason I don't remember. Dog recently broke his back, but got better.

I needed to take my shower, and Dog was constantly standing in the way. I got my clothes, towel, and wash cloth, but he kept walking in my way. I got annoyed and tried to walk around him into the bathroom. I accidentally bumped into Dog a little bit, and he loudly fell into the bathroom.

Beth frantically runs into the bathroom, asking Dog if he's OK. Dog is yelling and groaning, saying his back hurts really bad like it did before. Beth is scared, loudly tells Dog that his back is broken for good, they would have to go to a hospital, and Dog would be bed ridden for the rest of his life.

As they called for an ambulance, I started putting my towel and wash cloth back in the closet, because taking a shower was too much of a hassle.

Don't know why I dreamed something so weird. None of it has anything to do with my real life. I'm just glad it wasn't real.
GotTheGun
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dog The Bounty Hunter broke his back in my bathroom

Postby Sheena » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Dream means you gotta upgrade your TV watching. Stat! Try PBS and C-Span.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities