Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nigella Lawson unhappy with me, and me with her

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Nigella Lawson unhappy with me, and me with her

Postby Noah Claypole » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Greetings. I had a dream this morning about TV cooking queen Nigella Lawson that I was hoping for insights on. In my dream, I was in a white conference room having a conversation with another male (identity isn't clear, but possibly a family member). We were about the only people in the room, but there was a podium, and to my surprise, Nigella Lawson (of all people) came up to the podium to speak.

As she was speaking, I continued my conversation with my companion. Nigella was quickly irritated, as she (presumably) wanted to be the centre of attention, and she stormed out of the room, and into the next.

I was probably confused, so I followed her into that room. Nigella was complaining to some TV industry men in there that I had wrecked her performance, that it turned out, was being filmed. Now suddenly, I was angry because I had no idea that there was a camera in the room that was recording both her and myself. I felt that my privacy had been violated, and I was outraged, and began to consider my legal options. Then I woke up.

It's actually pretty rare for me to dream about celebrities, and this was certainly the first time I ever recall dreaming about Nigella Lawson. What does she symbolise to me? I guess a fairly attractive and successful female celebrity, with a lovely voice, who was probably behaving like a spoiled brat. Someone powerful, but also vulnerable. But I don't watch TV cooking shows, and she's not someone I think about very often.

I think she may instead symbolise another female, who I have been thinking a lot about lately, and whom I have a history of conflict with, and a sense of betrayal from.

Insights welcome. :)
Noah Claypole
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nigella Lawson unhappy with me, and me with her

Postby Sheena » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Noah Claypole wrote:I think she may instead symbolise another female, who I have been thinking a lot about lately, and whom I have a history of conflict with, and a sense of betrayal from.

Knowing this much is more than enough. You do not need feedback.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities