Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spoke to Trump and Obama in a dream...

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Spoke to Trump and Obama in a dream...

Postby Hyperion » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:41 am

I had a dream that Trump and Obama were in my living room talking to me. Trump believed Obama is carrying out Hitlers plans secretly and wanted to put it in a speech, I talked him out of it. Obama believed Trump was the reincarnation of Hitler and I reassured him he wasn't. I was like a mediator between the two as they argued. Then I was at a rally for Trump in the audience, he wins the election for his second term and gives an amazing speech and the crowd goes bonkers celebrating except they are all in costume. Then someone wheels Obama out to the the podium in a wheelchair. He is old, completely bald, covered in liver spots, and wearing glasses. He stands on shaky legs and starts to speak and that's when I woke up...

I get the sense they both fear each other and believe the other to be evil or the antichrist or something. That much is true. But I don't believe either to be evil or malicious. As to why Obama is old at the end of the dream and the celebrating people in costume, I have no idea as to why I dreamed that. I get the sense I need to interpret this dream better as the image of Old Obama stuck in my mind and I believe that part to be a premonition that Obama will die at an old age. Any help interpreting this dream will be greatly appreciated...
Hyperion
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Spoke to Trump and Obama in a dream...

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Hmm... kind of how most people see things, I take... as Obama made Trump ... and this is kind of a prophetic dream

The dream starts out that your in your living room... (Goes to WAT's coming in) as the two sides are at odds therefore still at this Cold War in which "this time" ... Obama/Trump :fighting: exchange (as Obama says he is still in charge... Trump is going to use his Trump Card...and wants his New World Order) as this is a positioning fight up to "Next year" when Trump wins this Jokers seat as President on the 20th of January and everyone is dressed up in Trump up costumes! (Probably goes to some major crisis involving nukes/ war and Who rules the Free World title)

I would use symbolism here and decode Obama ... Not as Donald Duck, but more like a lame Duck... when it comes to wheel chairing in Obama and some of these liver spots, as if Trump keeps his word/ promise and abolish ... day 1 - Obamacare

Tell, Obama that he can still afford my HEALTH CARE ... :lep: Gus Who Cares!
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities