Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fighting students with Noodle from Gorillaz

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Fighting students with Noodle from Gorillaz

Postby pokemariofan64 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:00 pm

A few nights back i had this odd dream. It started with me and some people from my school on a bus, driving in this snow-filled town, which looked like somewhere in BC or maybe Alberta. Eventually, we stopped at some lodge hotel, and all got out and got settled into our rooms. Eventually, we were called into the lobby, where some teachers explained that the lobby had been turned into an arena where the classes would fight to the death. An alarm sounded, and soon the room was thrown into chaos, with students killing eachother with guns, and melee weapons, and whatever else they could. I managed to grab a police baton, and joined in whacking down students. Eventually, i found myself in a group with some of my friends and ,more curiously, Noodle from the virtual band Gorillaz (In her phase 2 form). She was the best armed of us all, with what appeared to be and old FAL. She was cutting through waves of attacking students with relative ease. I managed to get a revolver from a dead student, and started trying to push forward, but was eventually forced to fall back the the overturned table where we had set up base, ad camp them from there. The fight continued uneventfully, with our side prevailing, until Noodle began to run out of ammo, and i knew things were going down hill. To make matters worse, the remaining students were making a bug push towards our base. I prepped myself for a big fight, but it never happened because at that moment, i woke up.
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact, it's all dark".
pokemariofan64
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Fighting students with Noodle from Gorillaz

Postby L:up on melancholy hill » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:22 am

i love noodle :balloons:
L:up on melancholy hill
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities