Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I met Putin.

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

I met Putin.

Postby skop4yhvh » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:56 am

It was actually kind of cool, I have to admit I'm kind of a fan, but in my dream he was kind funny and very charming. I have no idea where I was, somewhere in the countryside, and I saw him and did a double take, then thought what the hell, and went to ask him for his autograph. We got talking, and he was very witty and charming and invited me to go riding with him. I accepted and it was during our ride out that i woke up right at a really interesting point in the conversation when he was talking to me about UFO disclosure. It was a real bummer.

I did try to go back to sleep to finish off the dream, but I was in too much pain (arthritis etc) and didn't manage any more sleep that night.
skop4yhvh
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: I met Putin.

Postby Sheena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Did you have a pen for the signature? Or a sharpie so he could autograph your boob?
A celebrity authority like this often is a father-image. Dreamer's association matter most.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities