Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about a movie that doesn't exist.

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Dream about a movie that doesn't exist.

Postby nevermindfan1991 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:07 pm

*This isn't a dream about a celebrity per se, but it features a celebrity, British actor David Thewlis (Harry Potter, Theory of Everything, Naked)*

I was watching a movie, which doesn't exist, about a couple in LA (presumably) and the boyfriend (David Thewlis) I remember was clinically depressed. They were both living with his mother who was awful to the girlfriend. A fight interrupted between the two of them over a cigarette. Then then find the boyfriend dead in the bathtub with his wrists slashed. Then someone enters the apartment and robs the mother and girlfriend at gun point. For some reason, the robber called 911 to mock them, and the person on other line told him they could track the address from which the call was made. I left the room where I was watching the movie because it was too heavy. When I came back, the girlfriend was on the back of her friend's moped, and her friend was talking about a guy she was dating who looks like one of the coen brothers. Then, I woke up.
nevermindfan1991
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

quickbooks support toll free number

Postby yadav002211 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:32 pm

yadav002211
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about a movie that doesn't exist.

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:06 pm

The male is killed = changed.
The female is of dual nature and is robbed = loses something to an aggressive phallic object.
Something about sex?
Rape within a marriage? No, that's assuming too much.
Stay with the beginning of interp. Both themes desired by dreamer.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities