Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

arnold schwarzenegger at the alternate realites movie house

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

arnold schwarzenegger at the alternate realites movie house

Postby ptosis » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:31 am

arnold schwarzenegger and I was his wife at the movie house that had a MC in front of the screen talking about recycling was needed to be done in order to stop global weather changes. arnold schwarzenegger was so enamoured we were standing up the whole time. I was a bit embarrassed standing in front of the audience and didn't know what to do with my hands.

arnold schwarzenegger had to go the the men's room and when he came back his wife not there, goes into other movie room and there is a different MC but his wife didn't know him. Think "It's A Wonderful Life" , goes back to the original room and asks thethe MC where his wife is. MC that there is 1001+ rooms and if leave a room and come back to it, it would be a different room.

To dream that you are in front of an audience represents the world around you and how it is paying close attention to your actions. Alternatively, it signifies your fears of having your personal feelings and private thoughts discovered or revealed.

Movie Theater
To dream that you are in a movie theater indicates that you are attempting to protect yourself from your emotions and/or actions. Viewing them on a movie screen projects them onto another person and thus makes those feelings and actions seem more distant. Your subconscious is trying to protect you from experiencing them directly.

Search
To dream that you are searching for something signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. The dream may be analogous to your search for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem.
ptosis
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Dreams About Celebrities