Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga

Postby Cruel Rotus XI » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 am

I dreamed I was Miley Cyrus. I had short pink hair. I went to a mall where Lady Gaga was cutting people's hair. I sat down for her to cut mine. I was scrolling through hairstyles on the mirror which was electronic. Every hairstyle had my face/facial expression. While I was looking through hairstyles I was joking with Lady Gaga about her cutting my hair. I forget what words exactly were exchanged. At some point the people in the mall realized I was there and people were crowding us and taking photos. I tried to smile for them and wave but I was quite annoyed. I woke up while in the chair.

I don't actually listen to either singer's music nor do I pay any attention to pop culture in general, so I found this very odd.
Cruel Rotus XI
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Celebrities