Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

J. Lo shows up. How?

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

J. Lo shows up. How?

Postby Bizdee » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:36 pm

I was standing in my backyard. I look up and see a lightning storm - no sound. Two American WW2 era fighters are engaged in a dogfight. The planes fly down my driveway no more than 20 feet above the ground and are gone. Jennifer Lopez walks out my back door and asks me - "Are you going out later?" I said "no" because I couldn't think of anything and was surprised by her appearance. I watch a lot of WW1 and WW2 documentaries so that could explain the fighters. I'm not a J. Lo fan. I don't hate her. I just don't follow her music or acting roles. Maybe I saw her name or pic online a few weeks ago. Don't know how she got there.
Bizdee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities