Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Duke of York, Henry VIII, Sir Thomas Aquinas

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Duke of York, Henry VIII, Sir Thomas Aquinas

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:12 am

The hotel was one I’ve been to many times in my dreams, but it doesn't exist outside of my dreams. It has a seamless and well balanced blend of the old and new. It was made of stone, 19th century architecture in the front, inside beautiful chandeliers, thick red carpet, and there were butlers ready to serve guests. There were the modern touches of glass elevators and glass walls for the restaurant.
I was familiar where to go and I was making my way to my room when I was brought outside by a woman dressed in medieval clothing stopped me and whispered to me, “You need to come with me; there’s a conspiracy going on.” She led me outside and there were 2 men and a woman on horses. One man was dressed as knight in armor, the other was dressed like the Duke of York from the same time period, and the woman was dressed in period garb as well, she wore a blue cloak. There was a conversation going on. At first I thought it was between the men, but when I got closer, I saw that it was between the horses! A chestnut brown colored horse that carried the knight talked to the white horse that carried the Duke. (I’m thinking this is Tarot card imagery appearing in the dream) The horses were discussing that changes they over heard humans say. The brown horse said to the white horse, “I do believe there will be a change in rank soon. I heard the Duke say…” and I don’t remember the exact details of the conversation. It sounded like there was some kind of political jockeying going on between members of the royal court. There was a Thomas Aquinas character (which I somehow knew represented me) who would stick to his moral principals; even in defiance of the corrupt King, who had no principles. What the king wanted was wrong, and he couldn't support it on moral principles. A Lord tried to rise to the king’s favor by cheering the idea of killing Thomas, but the King failed, and Thomas got to keep his position, honor, and his life; for unlike the actually history of King Henry VIII and his desire to divorce; the man for all seasons proved so incorruptible, that the King couldn't execute a man for being good; for defending what is morally right, seeing that he could bring no charge against him, the King gave up.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Duke of York, Henry VIII, Sir Thomas Aquinas

Postby Gus Who » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:49 am

:dj: Sounds like ANGELA History weighing on your Aquinas to protect a Duke ...

I guess your still mad at things and it's taking you back to your Middle Ages
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:26 pm

While I was dreaming I got the sense of the dream symbols were. Henry the VIII was symbolic of Satan or whoever controls the rigged system to make us all poor and and make an elite few rich.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Scorpio » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:15 pm

That's interesting! Aristotle reincarnated as Thomas Aquinas, who later reincarnated as Rudolf Steiner. I agree, Henry 8th seems a good representative of Satan. (And he fails).
I love the horses talking! :lol: 'Horse sense'?
Scorpio
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities