Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Vin Disel

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Vin Disel

Postby BloodAnimeTears » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:31 am

I had this dream that I missed the bus from school. The only weird thing was no one was on it and the school was empty. There were cars in the parking lot but no people. Then I stumbled across a black Car that look liked a sports car. Then the door opened and Vin Disel said get in and then slammed the door shut again. I got in confused and scared. Then he looked at me and I was frozen for a sec. He said, "where to." I told him my house. The ride was nothing like it would be to my house the streets were unfamiliar and before I knew it I was at a house that did not look like mine. He said that was his house and he could not read my mind to where mine was so he took me to his. I refused to get out of the car when he did and he picked me up and just slung me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes. I was really confused. So I finally was put down at the door after kicking and screaming when he carried me there. He then opened the door and pushed me slamming it shut when he walked in after me. The last thing he did at the door was lock it and put the key in his pants pocket. I then ran away from him finding myself in his room with a painting of a naked woman on his computer. I ran out and then suddenly found myself not in his house any more with map on the floor in from of me. The room I was in was dark and it looked like it could go on forever. I then picked up the map and a hologram of him popped up telling me to run. I than woke up screaming when a red samurai sword pierced me through my stomach.
BloodAnimeTears
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities