Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ariana Grande??

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Ariana Grande??

Postby bellhasthesedreams » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:42 am

So I had this dream where I was with my old nanny and we had gone to a seven eleven in the morning. So while she was shopping or whatever, I just decide to walk in the middle of the street on the median up street :creeping: like homeless people do. So as I reach the next stoplight I see a tour bus and next thing Ariana Grande comes out and greets me. :rarara: :whistling: :wave: As soon as we meet were instantly best friends :hugs: (and take note that im only thirteen lol) And a few seconds later were in the bus having a sleepover, in the middle of the day. :dreams: :dreams: and then we say goodbye and the dream ends. Can anyone help interpret? (Btw I like singing if that helps any bit :whistling: ) and I also had a dream with her when we were trying to get through a maze and she finds me and asks me for help to get out and I lead us out.
bellhasthesedreams
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities