Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream Had about OBAMA came true, more to come!

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Dream Had about OBAMA came true, more to come!

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:48 am

http://angelaboley.blogspot.com/search? ... date=false

Saturday, January 26, 2013
I prayed to God asking me to show me the reason behind dreaming the night before about Prince Charles being shot.

I dreamed a 2nd time that Prince Charles had been shot. In this dream, I saw elites ( Bilderburg types) secretly saying among themselves, “Prince Charles would’ve been king had he not been stupid enough to get shot” as one white haired oil magnate said with utter disgust. Prince Charles was confined to a wheel chair, and required constant care and because of this, his son, Prince William would next to be king. I saw many candidates for American Presidents from the past, all which had the secret goal of not being President, but becoming King. Some tried through great speeches, most used intrigue and insider connections, some were secret agents of the British gov’t, one dressed as the Pope and rode a white horse, but he was shot. He was going to be the Catholics President turned King, I heard a voice from Heaven say, “Many have strived to become kings of the United States instead of Presidents, and I struck them all down because I was protecting the American people from abuse of power in office” I saw nearly all men with such ambition had their careers and reputations ruined, one was shot. I then saw Prince Charles as his strong healthly young self become President Obama. I saw President Obama declared King. The voice from Heaven said “Obama will succeed in becoming King. I will be behind it. He will think he did it himself. Because the American people have rejected me as God, I will set a king over them to punish them. I will no longer protect them."

He is now a king!

Thursday, March 28, 2013
I DREAMED OBAMA WOULD ALLOW THE RELEASE OF A BIO - WEAPON BY MEANS OF GM FOOD, DAYS LATER, OBAMA SIGNS THE MONSANTO ACT, MAKING IT LEGAL TO EXPERIMENT WITH ENGINEERING VIRUSES INTO THE ENTIRE FOOD SUPPLY!

See link: http://www.christianforums.com/t7732768/

20th March 2013, 07:33 PM
Before I went to sleep last night I had prayed to God to show me the true nature of Obama. After all, with all the press both praising and criticizing the President, it is hard to know the truth about his true nature as a person. I asked God to show me the truth.

God showed me that Obama was cold-hearted, almost machine-like cold. He was a servant of a very small group of ultra wealthy elites that literally ran the financial system and controlled the world. They put him in power in order to carry out their very specific goals they wanted to him accomplish. Obama literally sold his soul to these people and he is determined to achieve everything they want. One of their very specific goals is massive depopulation. Obama ordered the release of a bio-weapon on general American populace.

This was plague that caused all tissues of the body: skin, eyes, tongue, all internal organs including the brain to rot away while people still walked around their feet. I looked out the window, people were walking around in a daze while their eyeballs rotted away in the sockets, their flesh falling off their bodies onto the street. The delivery system was in the food supply which I avoided, because I had my own organic non-gmo stored food that I ate and so wasn't infected. Then the Holy Spirit told me to wake from the dream and thank God for what was revealed to me.
Obama signed the ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ into law. This law allows the entire food supply to be experimented upon and fed to the general populace without oversight, without testing, without any labeling of any the food, and no LEGAL RECOURSE is provided in the bill from any harm such deliberate food tampering may do and what it may have already done. What is being specifically being allowed is PHARMA LOGICAL crops where EXPERIMENTAL viruses are to be engineered into 90% of the food supply! The dream doesn't seem so far fetched now does it? A dream about the food supply being tampered with the President fully complicit in just days before he essentially did the same thing on paper. The legal means to attack general public WITH A BIO ENGINEERED WEAPON THROUGH THE FOOD SUPPLY has now been created! The actual bill is named HR 933 continuing resolution but Monsanto wrote it and OBAMA, after lying and claiming he would not sign, signed it into LAW! To those this isn't real here is the link and you read the bill itself: Bill Summary & Status - 113th Congress (2013 - 2014) - H.R.933 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

Furor Growing Against Obama Over 'Monsanto Protection Act'

snopes.com: Monsanto Protection Act

Not sure far fetched now is it?
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Dream Had about OBAMA came true, more to come!

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Re: ONLY HAVE 3 MONTHS TO PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR STRIKE
Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:09 pm

In the news I noticed American citizens are now being herded into concentration camps while illegal immigrants get a free bus ride to a hotel with flat screen tvs and pools, and President Treason-ORAMA (Obama) has signed a executive order that would send any American citizen that even so much as sneezes (any respiratory symptom including ALLERGIES) to a mandatory medical prison camp but non-citizens with Ebola are being flown in with only bare minimal precautions, and of course illegals with a bazillion contagious diseases are treated like royalty...and not to mention the border patrol says some of those border crossers maybe infected with ebola as well...this is clearly asymmetrical warfare on the American citizens...Obama is a Manchurian candidate! So who is Obama working for that first puts all the citizens in prison so they can call be killed all at once since nobody can get away? Is it China? And does Russia and China have a pact to carry this devastation in the final phrase? Reading prophecies, studying my dream histories, and seeing how similar events have unfolded in the past...this is what it looks it boils down to, sold out to China...
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: ONLY HAVE 3 MONTHS TO PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR STRIKE
Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:13 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-signs ... esses.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/whistleblow ... camps.html
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Henry Kissinger 1974 plan to use food as weapon...important to read, watching events unfold as planned...for genocide

http://larouchepub.com/other/1995/2249_ ... _food.html
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:02 pm

The Obama Administration Is Forcibly Discharging from Hospitals People with Pandemic-Causing Diseases/ Why Are Illegal Immigrants Being Resettled in Quarantine Center Zones?
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/ ... -diseases/
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Ebola being released into municipal water supplies in Georgia?
http://beforeitsnews.com/health/2014/08 ... 45616.html
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:48 am

Gov't has swooped in to coach rioters to be better rioters to provoke greater violence...provocateurs! More violence...more it spreads, more it justifies martial law and hurting citizens

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/ ... -ferguson/
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Scorpio » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Yes ... :(
Before Obama was first elected, I wondered about him, as spiritually he felt cold, closed-off, mechanistic.
, I too was shown by Spirit what he was really like: that he was pre-selected by a small group of people to be 'president', while in fact he was just their puppet, their front man. They chose him cleverly; black enough to win the black vote, but not dark enough to totally alienate the rest.
It never occurred to me to wonder, who ARE his controllers, and what is their agenda??
I've read on some conspiracy sites, talk that 'Obama' [really it's the people behind him] wants to destroy America; even that he was a KGB agent. I rolled my eyes a bit. But you know what? As time goes by, it's becoming clearer and clearer that the agenda IS to destroy the country. I wish I were exaggerating, but I'm serious.
Scorpio
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities