Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Anyone else dream about Watsky?

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Anyone else dream about Watsky?

Postby spacevagina2055 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 pm

I've been keeping a dream diary since April, and (from what dreams I've remembered), I've dreamt about him 3 times. He is my favourite rap artist, and in my top 3 favourite artists ever.

Chronologically:

The first recorded dream about him involved him staying at my house with Wax. After Wax was too drunk, he was put to bed. The entire time with him was spent trying to impress him as we talked. He held my hand and kissed me before the dream ended.

Dream indirectly involving him: (full post here: http://monkeyindianajones.tumblr.com/po ... 13-05-2014) I traverse this large obstacle (like something from military training) that dream-me knew was inspired by a song of his. This part of the dream is like a video game. I have to break all of these beautiful ornate pots in a warehouse. To do so, I have to break the cables belting them down. They are all neatly stacked up, but disgusting snakes and snails roam the tops of the pots. Some are in cages. I run away from here.

I spend the day with Watsky before meeting Kyle Massey. The landscape around here is screwed and in ruins (like the intro level of Infamous). My SO and I receive free copies of Kyle's book for traversing such a treacherous landscape to see the both of them. I leave the building and I am challenged to a game by an employee at a pop-up Watsky merch stand. It involves stickers. I lose, because I don't know the rules.
spacevagina2055
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities