Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Leonardo Decaprio, What does this mean???

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Leonardo Decaprio, What does this mean???

Postby ,magnanimous » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:26 pm

So last year I went to Africa for 3 weeks. So in the dream it was raining really hard and me and him were in a tent and then the tent began to flood so we had to run to the next tent (they were big army tents) and it was kind of like a game of cat and mouse tbh. Then we were on one of those rides that drop you suddenly from way up high. So I was on the right and he was on the left and I don't remember if the ride dropped us first or what but I looked him in the eyes and leaned in and kissed him and I remember thinking in the dream (im a better kisser than I thought) *In real life I've never kissed a guy, im 16* and I was also thinking that it didn't feel as good as I thought it would, but it still felt good. And then this girl who used to bully me appeared and was like; HAHA YOU'RE A LOSER HES SO MUCH OLDER THAN YOU and a bunch of people were making fun of us. And then we were walking in a mall and it was huge, the walls were like the ones in skyscraper buildings, and then Leonardo showed me where he worked and it was like a business place but it was just us 2. And then he asked me if I wanted to come to his place and I said yes, but then I thought about it for awhile and was like in my head: I cant go because he will probably try to have s** with me. Then I told him I had to go to the bathroom and I went in and told some girls in there what had happened and they told me to not go to his house and then I called my mom on my white blackberry curve and she came and picked me up and when she picked me up She was like; which celeb wanted you to go to their house, and I told her who; and she was like; its good you didn't because that's how Paul Bernardo killed girls that went to his house, and the dream ended. It felt like half the dream was in new York and half was in Africa, which are two places I have been in my life. Sorry if this is long ;L

I dont even have a crush on him so it makes no sense. He's like 23 years older than me which I find odd to be dreamer of such an older guy.
,magnanimous
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities