Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Aaron Paul as Jessie Pinkman in my dream (interpret, please)

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Aaron Paul as Jessie Pinkman in my dream (interpret, please)

Postby Chiuauaaa » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:13 pm

So i had this weird dream. In the dream there was Aaron Paul, only he was there as Jessie Pinkman and we loved each other. Then I made one mistake and it broke his heart and I tried to apologize, but he ran away from me. He ran into a house and I ran after him and then a blizzard hit me. It was very hard to walk towards him, but eventually I made it. After that I sat outside the house in snow and he was sitting in the corridor and the only thing between us was a door that was slightly opened so that we could talk. I don't really remember what we talked about but I remember that I apologized and then I also cried because he couldn't forgive me and that's where I woke up. And the reason I woke up was because, I was crying in real life too, I had tears on my cheeks. And that's not the only time I've had dreams where I woke up crying, I've had them before. I mean the whole Aaron Paul/Jessie Pinkman thing could be because I used to watch Breaking Bad and I recently watched Need for Speed that Aaron Paul starred in and after that I kind of got a little excited about him and I'm a big fan of his..
Chiuauaaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities