Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Richard Dreyfuss as a teacher (very weird dream)

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Richard Dreyfuss as a teacher (very weird dream)

Postby dreamerseeker » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 pm

For those of you who don't know who Richard Dreyfuss is, he played in the movie "Jaws" as Matt Hooper.

My mom and I were in some high school (that I never seen for real). And we had to use the bathroom, I got done first and washed my hands then walked out to the hallway, Richard Dreyfuss (who was in his 40's) was a teacher or janitor, he asked me "What's your relation?" And I said "she's my mom", he told me I had to take my shirt off to have it sanitized because the water is very toxic and closely related people will be affected worse by it. I took only my shirt off and handed it too him and he carefully walked it down the hall to have it specially sanitized which would take the rest of the day to do.

Then (I think I was wearing a spare shirt), and I was back in a small classroom and Dreyfuss was the teacher. The desks were in 2 vertical lines of 5 desks. I was in the first desk of the second line. Dreyfuss was in the 4th desk of the first line. He was explaining to the class something, I asked him if I can have my shirt back yet, he said something like "it's not ready yet". I asked him about 3 more times during class, then it got to the point I magically had my shirt in my hands and I made some kind of sarcastic comments to him about it, I said something like "Do you want to wear it?" and swung it around then I threw it back to him because it still wasn't fully sanitized yet. Then I woke up...

Any interpretations on this crazy dream?
dreamerseeker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Richard Dreyfuss as a teacher (very weird dream)

Postby interpreter » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:40 am

dreamerseeker wrote:For those of you who don't know who Richard Dreyfuss is, he played in the movie "Jaws" as Matt Hooper.
And we had to use the bathroom, I got done first and washed my hands then walked out to the hallway, Richard Dreyfuss (who was in his 40's) was a teacher or janitor, he asked me "What's your relation?" And I said "she's my mom", he told me I had to take my shirt off to have it sanitized because the water is very toxic and closely related people will be affected worse by it. I took only my shirt off and handed it too him and he carefully walked it down the hall to have it specially sanitized which would take the rest of the day to do.
Any interpretations on this crazy dream?

Is not a crazy dream, it is a good dream, a true one, from your subconscious, with symbols.
Is not Richard Dreyfuss from Jaws, your Dreyfuss is from Piranha 3D There's something in the water As you can see.
Your dream is about toxic water and this movie say There's something in the water. Is fit.
Water can be just water or can be the symbol- life energy. So it is something in the water or it is in your energy.
Shirt is a body part- bust. Bathroom as a symbol for cleaning the body.
Can be a disease, kidney, urinary tract. But shirt is bust - that mean kidney. Be aware.
interpreter
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities