Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Katy Perry...

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Katy Perry...

Postby fameocalypse2012 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Another dream I had was that I was in court as a plaintiff against a murder case (Why was I still there if I was murdered?). The defendant was a fake friend whom I didn't like very much. I felt tired so I knew that the case had taken quite a long time. Then I presented a knife to the jury and the judge said that I had won the case, and that he would be imprisoned for life. I was overjoyed. And suddenly, Katy Perry bursted into the courtroom, with fireworks coming out of her breasts like in her music video for "Firework." I woke up and honestly had no idea what to make of it.
fameocalypse2012
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities