Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Will Farrell

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Will Farrell

Postby bs9499 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:21 pm

I drembt I was having a picnic with my husband, children and friends. We were sitting around the picnic table talking. Across from me was Will Farell? I looked at him and said, "Do you know Jesus loves you?" He looked at me funny and said, " I stopped believing in him when something tragic happen to me when I was 13." I said, "Jesus doesn't care about that. He loves you, he wants you to come broken to him."

I remember pulling him off to the side to perhaps talk with him more, but that's all I remember. I do recall while I was standing off to the side with him chatting, I could hear one of my friends sticking up for my husband and me in regards to our faith while others mocked us!

I love Will Farell, but I have to tell ya, I haven't watched a movie with him in a long, long time so it strikes me funny that I had this dream. I have sense had a similar dream with him in it again.

Any thoughts?? :)
bs9499
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities