Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A couple of my celebrity dreams

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

A couple of my celebrity dreams

Postby millaindie » Sat May 10, 2014 4:54 am

I have had a couple of celebrity dreams and I decided to share what I remember here.

I once dreamed about meeting a young Malcolm McDowell. I remember it was in a tight corridor or something and it was very damp like we where in a tropical jungle. I embraced me and I believe we where about to make out, but then I woke up.

I remember also once dreaming about Jared Leto and he seemed nice. We talked about getting some drinks to a party and my mother got along. At the supermarket we met Jared's brother and a friend and we found some buns and booze. They all asked if I wanted to try the alcoholfree one, but I said no. I don't remember much of what happened then, but later at the hotel I was supposed to meet Jared and his mates, but when I was waiting in the lobby, I saw him and his band mates sitting in an interview. When they where finnished, Jared didn't acknowledge my presence and it was if he just ignored me. It felt so weird and was asking my self "what have I done?". I went upstairs and tried to call mother and she didn't answer. This is where the celebrity part of the dream came to and and, next it was just mother getting mad at me for overreacting on her sudden departure whitout saying anything.

I once dreamed about meeting Tom Hiddleston. We sat in a couch and were cuddling. I noticed he had big feet and asked about his shoe size. He seemed very disgusted and said it was rude to ask a question like that. Then my mother came and I woke up.

Once I remember dremaing about meeting Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Dan Radcliffe and gave them a group hug. I don't remember much more. Another one was more of a Harry Potter dream as it was a battle at Hogwarts and I and Ron where hiding together. We had to go to the common room to get out wands, because we apparently forgot to bring them :P

A month a go I remember dreaming about Matthew McConaughey. It was at some school and there were fitness bikes. Matthew instructed us and I don't rmember more of that.

I have also had another Malcolm dream. And he wasn't young this time. I met him and he seemed nice. He gave me a very nice, firm handshake. It felt good. Then suddenly it started to get a bit awkward and I don't remember much.

I have dreamed about Marilyn Manson twice, but each time he just ignored me totally. Not just him, but everyone else as well. Not very nice.

Once I also met Alan Rickman at a museum, but I don't remember anything else.

That's just some celebrity dreams I have had. Would be interesting if any of you have had simmilar dreams. Could be the same people or similar situations with other people or a mix.
millaindie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities